From Rome to British Empire

>from Rome to British Empire

Is Europe the ultimate protagonist of history?

Attached: 537px-Europe_orthographic_Caucasus_Urals_boundary_(with_borders).svg.png (537x536, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k&t=591s
youtube.com/watch?v=7WDFUcjWARU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

And Portugal the Final Boss

Only an amerimutt would think of Europe as one entity

Europe is just a setting for the real good protagonists, the Church, to temporarily inhabit. The protagonists inhabited Europe for a while, then they moved to America, and now it looks like they'll soon change locations to Africa or Asia with how things are going.

Attached: hereith_angel_by_blazbaros-daishel.jpg (774x1032, 85K)

>no Turkey
???

>The eternal dark sorcerer with a grudge

Attached: China 100.78713E 35.63718N.jpg (1280x958, 226K)

are yanks the worst posters on Veeky Forums

>rome
>protagonist

Europe used to be the protagonist.
US is the new protagonist but unliked by many.
The East is a more obscure fan favourite character from some spin off books that might take over as protagonist.

For someone to be a protagonist they need a genuine antagonist.

Europe instead just spread their shit everywhere.

Middle easterners. Punics, Persians, Arabs, Turks, Jews

No. Legit I think Persia and it's successor states are the protagonists of history.

>they need a genuine antagonist.

Attached: OttomanEmpireMain.png (3597x2581, 1.44M)

More like antagonist.

Europe? No. Indo-Europeans? Yes.

T. pajeet

Not a pajeet.

>best empires in history:
>Persian
>Greek/Macedonia
>Rome
>Byzantine
>Spanish
>Russian
>British
All IEs, get over it, cuck.

t. jew

Also obligatory mentions of French Empire, Portuguese Empire, Scythians/Sarmatians, and Vikings.

>Macedonian Empire
>Russian Empire
>Best empires in history
Hahahahahahahahaha

Attached: ko.jpg (517x768, 180K)

Name better ones.

Britain is not European

>Greek/Macedonia
>Byzantine
>Spanish
>best empire in history

Attached: 1520186928309.jpg (305x261, 9K)

Abbasid caliphate, much more impressive and had a more lasting impression, and it not IE, not entirely anyway.

T.Polish fag who has to wewuz as every Indo European admixture who did something relevant even if they had 10% Yamnaya admixture

>Abbasid Caliphate
They were literally cucked by Persians and Iranians for 2/3rds of their duration from being ever remotely militarily or politically independent. Try again.
I'm not that retarded Polish guy who larps as Nordic.

t. angry desert dweller

Even the freaking Third Reich was better than the shitfest that was the Macedonian Empire.

The Russian 'Empire' at its height was only slightly better than the Ottoman Empire at its lowest point.

All your other options are ok, though there are other 'empires' you should have mentioned.

you forgot one

Attached: c24.jpg (960x890, 224K)

Like 90% of Turkey is in Asia Minor, Mehmed

I'm not a Turk but the Ottomans were inside Europe for most of their history. It doesn't make sense desu.

E*rocentrists get the fuck out of my board

Good video of European dominance
youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k&t=591s

The map you see in OP's pic is one of continental europe, eastern thrace and istanbul are clearly marked. What "history" the Ottomans have in Europe is turning what they directly controlled into an oriental despotate, with camels once running around in Athens and countless mosques being erected in Macedonia and Bosnia, it literally stopped being a part of cultural Europe before the Greek revolution.

Retarded video meant to give some young lost soul a bit of self-esteem.

Way to leave out the chinks.

But Western dominance did come from a mix of culture and luck.

Western cultures native focus on logic as well as with the proximity of the America's, the native inhabitants being unable to handle New World diseases, Genghis Khan dying right before invading Europe and the two largest enemies of the West deteriorating under toxic Central Asian dynasties (Ottomans and Qings) were the greatest series of happenings for the West.

I'll just copy and paste a post from the comments.
>we wuz significant inventors n shiiiiieeeet

*worships semitic guy*

This is the epitome of American alt right retardation, also he ignores how many things the Italians invented and only considers "the industrial evolution" which by the way extended to Northen italy pretty fast too, he ignores the importance of the Greeks not understanding that Newton and every major West European scientist wouldn't have achieved anything without their math and logic, he ignores that the Roman empire was the entity to being civilization, laws and new technologies to his beloved England which would have never gone through the industrial revolution without the history behind it, he's a complete tard. He says that the industrial revolution was "genetic" but completely ignores all the causes that lead to it like it happened out of the blue and all the history before it and the geography of West Europe didn't matter, he's a fucking retard and you can see that by how he goes on a tangent about muh loud ethnic music and other retarded complains after 10 minutes of pseudo anthropology

Friendly reminder that the history of western civilization is just a footnote compared to the history of civilization/China.

This is even more retarded than the alt right american youtuber

speaking of music
im pretty sure this is whats playing in the background
youtube.com/watch?v=7WDFUcjWARU

>camels running around

Are you retarded?
Also the ottomans didn't bring authoritarianism to the balkans you faggot it was already filled eith absolute monarchies when they came in.

cmon now, at least he has some basis in saying that
china invented total war waaaay earlier
which makes it much more interesting

You forgot most of the pasta

>Reminder that the rest of the world is weak, violent, chaotic, confused and ephemeral.

>China is strong. It is moderate, stable, certain and enduring.

>Chinese civilizations existed long before all other civilizations and they will continue long after the rest have crumbled to dust.

>Middle East, Europe, the Americas, and Africa - they are but footnotes, stray strands in the great tapestry of monolithic China.

>When most of Europe still played with mud and threw their own shit at each other China was making great wonders.

>When the Americas finally made it into civilization they found China there; calmly sipping tea.

>Even Muhammad himself never dared to attack China!

>China is eternal and eternal is China.

Attached: 1514273046637.jpg (800x1007, 114K)

>authoritarianism
I did not use or imply this word
God you muslims are so annoying sometimes

Attached: Acropolis-From-the-Ottomans-in-1822.jpg (700x414, 59K)

>Genuine antagonist
I think the Russki's fit the bill, even though they are for a large part in Europe

Europe is the greatest tragedy this world has known due to creating the United States.

Europe is the main character of history and it's a book where the main character is the villain but you sympathize with him.

this

europe is a mary sue who just BTFOs everyone

He's a guy that obviously has no knowledge about history, English intellectuals were incredibly influenced by the the works of the Greeks as we are still today in fact when we study math at school the principles of geometry, diophantine equations, the axiomatic method and many other mathematical ideas were all developed by the Greeks. The scientific method was developed by intellectuals like Galileo (an Italian) and Francis Bacon who took it from Aristoteles' induction method and developed it from there, I don't know how can he ignore such basic things and pretend to be some sort of anthropologist/historian and conclude that whites are "genetically superior" saying the industrial revolution happened out of the blue and that the people living in West Europe created Western civilization alone. American education is so fucking bad

Friendly reminder the British dominated the Chinese so hard they were LITERALLY able to turn the country into drug addicts.

Western Europe isn't all there is to Europe. The Russians are culturally, linguistically and racially European, their first cities and historical territories are west of the Urals. A more fitting example would be Turks.

>mary sue
I'd argue a shounen protagonist that gets stronger every time they lose.

The Mongols were more like mary sues.

i only commented on the music he had in the background kek
also, imo it doesnt really matter how good their education system is
even if it were the best in the world, he strikes me as the kind of person thatd pass it off as "good propaganda" or "indoctrination" and discard everything hes learned in favor of everyones favorite unsourced infographics

>dominated the Manchu*
FTFY

They dominated a near dead dynasty. It's as impressive as the Turks putting the Roman Empire in the grave.
That's what pisses me off about Veeky Forums.
>fuck your kike peer reviewed articles but go listen to this idiot recording himself through a microwave in his basement

Europeans created the modern world.

Middle easterns and chinese made the ancient world.

>Reminder that the rest of the world is weak, violent, chaotic, confused and ephemeral.
UK, Mongolia, Russia, Japan & others pushed China's shit in. The other thing you mentioned are conflict and conflict drives culture and society forwards

>China is strong. It is moderate, stable, certain and enduring.
You mean a stagnant bureaucratic shithole that collapses on itself in civil war every 200 years that kills like 70 million chinks each time

>Chinese civilizations existed long before all other civilizations and they will continue long after the rest have crumbled to dust.
In that case Greece = Myceans

>Middle East, Europe, the Americas, and Africa - they are but footnotes, stray strands in the great tapestry of monolithic China.
>Zhou = PRC

>When most of Europe still played with mud and threw their own shit at each other China was making great wonders.
Such as?

>When the Americas finally made it into civilization they found China there; calmly sipping tea.
What?

>Even Muhammad himself never dared to attack China!
Muhammed died before the caliphate even cape out of Arabia

>China is eternal and eternal is China.
collapses into civil war again

10/10 paste made me respond

Attached: 14945754340673.jpg (800x625, 42K)

But Europe had plenty antagonists brainlet-kun
(in whatever order) the Huns, the Moors, the Persians, the Ottomans, Europe itself, muslims in general, the Russians, the vikings, the eternal Anglo, the USA, the Mongols, the USSR, etc

The only correct answer.

Lol exactly when? Outside of your fantasy, that is.

Lol exactly when? Outside of your fantasy, that is.

The protagonist of history is France
And you all know it

t. Not French

Iranians are literally less than 5% Indo-European

Try Italy fool

why

the USA won, the monster we created

Attached: 1508959689882.jpg (1437x909, 155K)

Attached: CHINA.jpg (479x320, 35K)

And Greeks only ~15%.

Britain and France are the world's deuteragonists

Getting completely dominated by a foreign super power that is on the other side of the globe doesn't seem to stable or superior tbqh

Not an americut, and the Three Principles are fairly close to my political ideas. Sun Yat-sen was the last good Chinese leader, it all dissolved into retards like Mao and Chiang after him

this

>t. Reza Mohammed

Europeans don't need your empires to be considered the greatest.

good post user

how in the happy fuck are the ottomans a successor state to the persians

ottomans were a persianate

>china
>morality

Underrated post.
The eternal Luso carries on his scheme... overlooked by the rest of the world.

t. /pol/tard

>a couple dozen Chinese security cam .webms of psychopaths running over children defines the whole country
I guess every single American shoots children for fun then, right?

Uh-huh

Attached: chinesecannibals1.png (604x2450, 750K)

>what was the french colonial empire

yup sure

Attached: China2.png (800x5132, 757K)

Real up high and mighty civ

Attached: chinesesteel.png (1400x5552, 946K)

Chiang was a decent leader and Sun was a naive idealist, fight me

>third reich
>better than anything
Meme

You are literally retarded, Polishfag.

Chiang had good associates like Soong Mei-ling and H. H. Kung

And who exactly are you? I'm European and I do think of Europe as a single entity. While there's diversity among European, they're still far more similar to other Europeans than to any non-Europeans.

>Corrupt to the core
>Decent
He is only 'decent' compared to Mao "Let's Take a Leap Forward to the Abyss" Zedong

>The Russian 'Empire'
Why the apostrophes

This is what irks me about white nationalists. Nationalism by itself is already an asinine, worthless ideology, but hearing Americans of Slovak, Greek, and Serbs descent take take credit for the achievements of BRITISH, FRENCH, and GERMAN states is ridiculous.

>The Russian 'Empire' at its height was only slightly better than the Ottoman Empire at its lowest point.
If you're talking about military might, now you're just shitposting. The Ottomans at their nadir couldn't defend themselves against Russians during the Crimean War. They had to rely on certain European nations to keep them afloat to maintain the balance of powers. Tsarist Russia at their height buttfucked Sweden, Persia and Japan and were the sole reason the Germans couldn't advance in much in the east.

Wang Jingwei would have been a better leader than either Chiang or Mao. Being in the left wing of the KMT the commies would not have sperged out. Jingwei is the most tragic 20th century Chinese story

t. 50 cent

>butt-fuck Japan
>Russia

t. Ivan Ivanovich

>Being in the left wing of the KMT the commies would not have sperged out
Keep dreaming.

Yes.

Attached: tq23at.jpg (875x744, 523K)

Why did glorious Father Kai-Shek have to surround himself with brainlets? What happens to his military staff? They fought through WW2 and they fucked up at securing peasant land and bringing law and order ahead of the Communists? Why didn't American directly intervene? Literally saddest end of a republic no matter how corrupt, ever