>lost 14lbs in 3 months without changing anything else
Where my /NoSugar/ bros at?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JpKJABZpPMI
mangomannutrition.com/causes-insulin-resistance-lipid-overload-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not here, too busy drinking milk.

I'm referring to added sugar

Whats wrong with sugar? Its necessary to good health. Also what exactly are you talking about? fructose? lactose? sucrose?

I'm trying to do this too user. I've been slowly cutting out various things that have excess sugar.
For beverages I'd replaced everything that had sugar with ones that had artificial shit and starting this week I cut those out too.

I've still got some stuff but I've noticed the major difference from dropping my intake.

Added sugar is sucrose, which is one part glucose and one part fructose.

And
>Its necessary to good health.
is absolutely false.

I lost almost 20 lb in 6 months. Just by /NoSugar/, never touching that poison again.

Fuck off

You know this thread is about refined sugar

Here you can see the effects of a high sugar diet on rats, it literally turns them stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=JpKJABZpPMI

ur weak as fuck boyah, i lost 10 kg in 4 weeks boyah not bragging but holy shit dude cut the fking food out

Exactly right. Whats the problem? Or are you one of those fructose bashers?

Fructose is awesome, don't believe the negative press on it. It absorbs slowly and doesn't cause you to spike your sugar like pure glucose does. Starch breaks down into pure glucose and causes you to spike your blood sugar and insulin. Sucrose, which is the same as white sugar, is made of 50% glucose and 50% fructose, as you said, that's why white sugar is better than starch like white bread. All fruits contain a balance of fructose and glucose.

Sugar is everywhere. Just say you cut junk food.

If i go /nosugar/ could i still drink milk or would that fuck my shit up?

>Want to eat better
>Moving in a month
>No easy access to a kitchen currently
>Tired as fuck of dfac food so end up eating out more than normal

What do? Just wait until I leave this place before I start, or just eat less but still poorly?

Fructose and glucose both cause insulin resistance, just in different ways. But whatever, go ahead and keep eating sugar.

I will. Also I just realized that you and most likely the majority of fit have either a very shitty metabolism or very shitty liver or both. Probably why you're fat.

Good goy, enjoy your insulin resistance.

mangomannutrition.com/causes-insulin-resistance-lipid-overload-2/

If you were getting all of your micronutrients and your were relatively healthy and active, your body would be using those sugars for energy right away. Anything else is a poor source of energy.

Shitty excuses. If I said if give you a million dollars to eat healthy for a year you would make it happen. You have shit priorities

Avoiding all added sugar, and limiting natural sugars.

I miss muh candy but I don't miss the 70+ pounds I've lost over the last 5 years

If you do the math. I was amazed how many calories came from sugar. Take one can of soda a day, it will give you 20 lb. of sugar per year. If you add desserts and other snacks on top of that you could easily reach 50 lb. sugar per year.

hello brother. have gone from 92kg to 85kg in just to months. i blame mostly soda for my wight gain. just to drink it everyday.

>just

"used"