Why aren't you drinking user? Come on don't be such a health nut!

>why aren't you drinking user? Come on don't be such a health nut!

I do, I'm not autistic and I estimate calories in my head until I'm too drunk. Who gives a shit, if not now, when? wooooooooo

Sorry, got no money

>implying i ever go out and end up in this situation in the first place

Because I'm on some very severe oral steroids, and my liver is practically screaming at me as it is, ladies

>Oral steroids
Deserve it, t b h

cuck level: maximum

This happened to me at work
>Go on company mandated outing with fellow managers
>Really nervous as I'm new
>Decide I don't want to keep relying on meds and alcohol to get me through social interactions, so decide to tough it out nerves and all
>Asking me why I won't drink
>"I have allot to do after this and it makes me sleepy."
>Everybody cringes but whatev. My decision
>end up being more outgoing sober anyway and get a cutie managers number who tells me I have to go drinking with her , no excuses"

>mfw my sleeping alcoholic comes out and outdrinks everyone

"My uncle was an alcoholic and used to beat my nephews, even when we came over."

>I've been sober for a year now.

They'll leave you alone after that, better yet, they'll support you for not drinking.

I have a lot of alcoholics in my family, fuck off

>the swole-right

>How bout I nut my health into your mouths.

Drink this! *unzips dick*

>faggot 4channers who don't drink beer with qt girls
lmao at your lives

None of these whores are even remotely attractive

Alcohol makes my tinnitus unbearably loud

It's Thursday. I have work in the morning maybe Saturday night when we have that bonfire at Nicks.

I'm in AA and booze ruins my life.

>alcohol is expensive meme
Only at bars, user.

I would if I had friends.

Redpill:
You should be socializing WITHOUT drinking. Most people end up using alcohol as a crutch for socializing. Focus on loosening up and being playful, acknowledge hesitations and inhibitions consciously and decide intentionally to cut them loose or not. Being sober around drunks after approaching it this way takes practice but you get to practice in an environment around drunks who don't give a shit and are just glad they have a driver. Meanwhile your social gains translate into everyday real life because you're just being you and don't need to fuck your shit up with alcohol in order to get into that carefree playful mode.

TAKE CONTROL

Off the top of my head id do something like this

>haha sorry girls I'm not a frat boy who sips beer. I like a nice strong whiskey, of got a couple premium bottles back at my pad, you should come over later - I'll show them to you

Just be smooth and friendly like that.

this, I don't go out anymore. and I get the feeling that's not about to change as I'm spending the next 3 months at my parents' in a literal ghost town (not even a town really, it's just fields all around). such is life for a guy who starts school in january and is destitute as fuark.

Fucking Jesus Christ

>"sorry can't drink beer I'm over the age of 18, glass of water for me"

Literally nothing wrong with what I just said. If you're feeling cocky, reach out and touch them while you say it. It's called kino

You think that wouldn't sound absolutely stupid if you said it in real life? If you actually said those words?

I only ever really drink on special occasions and my friends and women I meet respect that.
Drink if you want, it's poison but sometimes I partake, just don't go overboard. I got wasted a lot in college and revealed my power level to a girl I was really into and she didn't talk to me for like 3 months.
Turns out you can't say nigger in real life as much as you do online. She came around though.
Just don't apologize for that shit.

No, but then again I have dashing, rogueish features. I can get away with alot

>trying to be friends or more with grills that don't hate niggers
Never gonna make it

Would you say that while sipping your ice cold lemonade?

I'm too ugly to have conversations with women

never change Alex

Current gf grew up in South Side and hates them so much it makes me look like a moderate.
Don't worry user, I'll hold this one down.

I've probably talked to more girls this year than you've had sex with in your life. So drop it.

just say you used to drink too much and are trying to stay sober for a bit.

Well done you talked to girls, congratulations you legend.

Shoo shoo gains goblin

You have dashing roguish features? Never heard someone talk about themselves like that to other men. Do you genuinely have luck with women? Not being funny, I just can't see it mate, you sound a bit unsociable.

T.beta destiny

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

I have more of a brutish traditional mascularity to me. No pretty boy abs or a vascular chest.

Maybe I'm old fashioned, I just think we should strive to act like real men, even if we are surrounded by child's play.

I haven't had sex in 4 years but I'm going to the bar tomorrow so that's likely going to change

Fair enough if it's you I took the bait.

There is no "swole-right" try #SwoleLeft bitchboy

God I would love to push this fruits head through a sink.
Why do we even let these dipshits exist? Think of how prosperous we would be if we executed these useless dregs.

>implying I don`t drink

I lift for looks, I don`t maintain strict healthy lifestyle (apart from going to sleep at same pattern and eating healthier foods)

1€ for a really shit 0,33 l can in Finland

You're all going to die fat and lonely.

>still posting this
an hero pls

Here in glorious Holland there is decent Landerbrau beer for 49 cents. Me and the m8s used to drink it all the time because it was cheapest.

Hmm I came back from Netherlands just week ago. It is a nice place. Blank Banshee played in Haarlem

tfw drinking alone watching anime

>tfw I can't hardly drink without being violently ill anymore.

I had 7 solid years of drinking, but not long after I turned 28 I started running into all kinds of shit. Even just a couple beers seems to result in a raging headache the exact same night. More than that and I'm virtually guaranteed to puke when I get home.

Is there any way to fix this brehs?

i quit like a month ago and now i sleep better

>Holland
>cool place
I have lived there most of my life and believe it to be one of the rudest places on earth. Not a day goes by that I don't wish some person I encounter go jump of a bridge over how ridiculously rude they were. Also humor is lost on them, if is not literally a poo&piss kindergarten tier joke, it will fly right over their heads.
God I hate the Dutch so fucking much, hope all their smug little faces joke on their smug little tulip and windmill decorated KAASBLOKJES.

Considering OP is still a fag over a decade down the line, I would wager that no, there is still no cure to being a raging homosexual.

I dunno, the immigrant man who tried to sell me "mdma extacy, 90 % pure cocainium" in front of my motel was really nice. Better customer service than usual salesman. He even offered a free taste.

17aa otherwise i have a gin tonic maybe 2

>Be a grown ass man
>Worry about faggots peer pressuring you into binging
Pick one, brostein.

>the immigrant man who tried to sell me "mdma extacy, 90 % pure cocainium" in front of my motel
kek, certified stepped on shite

>holland
>motel
user-kun, please stop larping, holland doesn't have motels outside of dumb American themed hotels, which are, you guessed it, American themed hotels and not motels.

okay okay you got me, it was a hostel in red light district

I don't drink piss water. Where are the tequila shots?

user-kun, those are called whorehouses. Did you pay for a night in a whorehouse but then didn't get to have sex? If so you got massively cucked by a not-pimp.

I-I-I was there with a female friend (whoms'td I did fuck). It didn't seem like a whorehouse tho.

just buy one beer and sip on it for the rest of the evening, drunk sluts won't notice [spoiler]when you rape them later[/spoiler]

Never encountered that in the beautiful Brabant. I guess you lived in the Randstad and people are generally more shitheady there

Why are you lot always so arseblasted about us? Did a big mean Amsterdammer steal your girlfriend?

I have lived in, in no particular order:
Utrecht
Amsterdam
Spojkernisse
Enschede
Den Bosch
Zwolle
Winschoten
Waddinxveen

My internships required me to be all over the fucking country. Other than the accent nothing really ever changed. The west is more townsy and the east more farmery, but even that isn't too true anymore with Enschede becoming the hubbub of the tech Uni.
The only thing I enjoy here is the ability to swear and curse I a million different ways, and the fact that this country is so multicultural I can usually pretend I am in Turkey and not deal with the Dutch.

Wow je scot roffa kkr hard

It was topical throwback you nigger.

Please be trolling

Ya, no, I don't do anything other than ABN. It is a useless language as it is, I am not going to learn it's various retarded dialects for giggles alone.

but I do, all the time. A pint of plain is your only man.

>The only thing I want to drink is your pussy nectar

Haha niBBa are you serious? I don't want no estrogen lol. Smoke weed and fuck goverment am I right?

asian jews are so weird looking

I feel that.

I only drink either tasty stuff or strong stuff, fuck beer it's literally piss

I eat and drink like shit when this happens but have a strict diet privately. Makes them think.

Alcohol kills gains

Don't even bother explaining to them that you don't need alcohol to have a good time. Just walk away because they don't even understand that alcohol is a boring drug that isn't worth it's consequences. Go find stoner friends.

Its hilarious that beer is considered to be a 'mans' drink when in fact its probably the most estrogenic shit you can drink aside from soy trash.

I mean, everyone has to start somewhere. But God damn, he has a long way to go.

Would you

Alcohol is degenerate, get the fuck away from me you THOTS

Any other recovering addicts alcoholics on Veeky Forums? I smoke weed occasionally still but know alcohol has a lot more potential of being bad news. What do you anons use as an excuse not to drink? Saying your an ex druggie alcoholic stigmatizes you so I try to refrain from saying that.

>I smoke weed
DUDE WEED LMAO

i resonate with this dog on a deep emotional level

That isn't too far from what here face really looks like lmao

>tfw lost a childhood friend to alcohol
>coworker went off the grid because of alcohol
>family is mostly alcoholic
>first time drunk at age 11
>most coworkers are alcoholics
>see alcohol culture everywhere
>mfw people say this shit about not drinking

>why aren't you drinking user? Come on don't be such a health nut!
>mfw

Fuck alcohol man, weed is so much better

bars are where your supposed to drink alcohol with girls.

>bars are where your supposed to drink alcohol with thots
ftfy
In all seriousness, yes, you can easily get easy puss if you game right at bars. However, house parties, BBQs, tail-gaters, and games nights are cheaper alternatives without the flooziness of bars. You have a significantly less chance of getting pussy, unless you make it an open invite.
Going out to friends who invite their own friends is a good way of meeting people too.

I came to this thread hoping to find this response.

One day at a time boar.

Shit form and a smith machine to boot.
Also
>wearing a hat while lifting
yikes