What stack should I give my future son to make sure he's a 6'5" ubermensch?

What stack should I give my future son to make sure he's a 6'5" ubermensch?

Just let the mailman stack your wife.

Is this a reference to Nietsche?

keep him on breast milk as long as possible

If the overman is supreme why does he not free the virgin transhumans from their machine enslavement? Surely this is aspect of him that makes him less than perfect (his entire purpose of being)

>Is this a reference to Nietsche?
Is this a joke? Of course it´s a fucking reference, although Veeky Forums will tell you (and rightly so) that NEET-Chan didn´t exactly imagine the Übermensch as some genetically superior posthuman.

I think they're meant to be in different societies, although the overman could see the transhuman as "going under" so that the ubermensch can be achieved. I'm still just getting into Nietzsche so maybe I'm wrong.

Teach him discipline and the ability to think for himself rather than telling him the exact answer to everything

"offsprings number in the tens of thousands"
>r-selection
>ubermensche
pick one

anyways OP, you shouldnt mix with an aryan if you arent one yourself. you'll just be covering up her genes. get a female who is tall, smart (high iq, good character, etc), and has good phrenology along with good face and bone structure. try to find someone who looks and acts enough like you so that your blood will be similar, but you would ideally want her to be superior so that your offsprings can be superior to yourself and your line can improve
also you want to get married in your early thirties and your wife be in her very early twenties at that time as well

How tall is tall enough for a girl?

5 foot 8

Anything above 5'6 and below 5'11 is good. Anything over or under is bad. Manlets and lanklets are both bad

what if she's 6 foot and like 250 lbs but not fat

just big hips, muscles etc

this is the truth it cannot be denied

average size master race

>tfw just barely reached the cutoff for desirable female height

>250 lbs lean muscle on a girl
what the fuck does that even look like user? show me an example

10'4"
I want snu snu

Benni magnusson's wife Gemma is UK strongest woman and she's at least 230 lbs

They look related. I'm not even trying to be a cunt. They deadset look like twins.

>mfw i learn that benedikt magnusson is 34 years old

i'm impressed that he manages to keep such a young face while being roided to the gills. for comparison, halfthor bjornsson is 28 years old.

The gear doesn't really do much facially (if anything it tends to exaggerate the babyface in bigger guys thanks to all the bloat).

Hathor looks old because he's got the receding hairline + beard combo going.

pure soy injections to make a turbo feminine boipucci

tren face is real

I thought that was her fucking son

THICCer than a milkshake man.

sad!

500mg of Not Your Genes

>virgin walk is no longer about regular things that people do in order to make them insecure
>chad stride is no longer a ridiculous extreme opposite
Now it's just mindless comparisons of X and Y.
Why do you faggots have to ruin everything?

Where's the pic from user? I'd like to read more