Family members are laughing at me for trying to work out

>family members are laughing at me for trying to work out

fuck them

Pff that's how family is ... Once you go full out they tell you to do the opposite

FPBP fuck the normies OP, they'll try and tear you down while you build yourself up

Kill em all

>johnny.mpeg

the fact that you'll care means you'll never make it, idiot

You have a fucking shit family. They should be happy for you, instead they passive aggressively portray their jealousy. Don't listen to your family, you're doing what's best for you.
Let me guess, are they mostly chubby? Those types of people are usually like that, they need to feel superiority some place in their life and make themselves feel better for calling people who better themselves tools.

my family is the same way.
they even pissed off at me when i tell them they should try working out.

fuck em i dont care anymore

That happened to me for the first few days but once they saw I kept going consistently they stfu.

just get results and ignore them

>mom is supportive of me working out, is just concerned about me drinking protein drinks, kek
>dad keeps complimenting my gains, says hes going to join a gym soon too
>little brother starts doing pushups and asking me about lifting
feelsgoodman, I love my family
I just wish the rest of my life wasnt so shitty

When my dad first went to the gym with me and saw me workout he said he was genuinely proud of me and it felt great
going to gym with your dad is unironically great
dads make the best gymbros

I wish my dad wasn't a piece of shit, think my life would be so much different.

>tfw you literally got everyone in your family into fitness
>tfw youre still the only one who actually takes it seriously while all your family members became apex armchair fitness experts, with practically 0 gains or progress but endless fucking critique and petty arguments which never resolve
>tfw they will never thank you for even getting them active in the first place
>"why are you getting so chubby? what happened to your discipline?" when you bulk, "why are you getting so small? are you anorexic now?" when you cut

All 4 members of my nuclear family are a smorgasbord of psychopaths. I could put this thread to the fucking bump limit with all the stories of manipulation, delusion, deception, and arrogance I've experienced over the years. My childhood was a fucking roller coaster ride to say the least.

Yeah my father's a kooky bastard too; called me up a couple of months ago because he thought he was a werewolf. Apparently there was mud on his shoes and he didn't know how they got there.

dude the high you'll get from the gym and post-lift clarity - if you push yourself far, but not exhaustion - is more than enough to keep you going

just focus on u

>Family has been mocking me for trying to get Veeky Forums since I started
>Have lost 60 lbs while lifting, they're still fat and just calling me a stick, taunting me with pizza and other junk, sneering at me counting calories and weighing my food
>See cousin for the first time in prob 15 years
>He is pretty fucking big. Find out he actually does powerlifting, has a 1300 or so total and is relatively lean
>Family starts comparing me to him telling me why I can't just be like him
>I'm 24

I want to move out but they need help with rent and bills.
I feel like I'd be abandoning them like a piece of shit, but I really can't stand these fucking comments at this point. I'm sure it's contributing to my probably set in stone body dysmorphia.
I thought it would stop after a year at least.

>tfw can't handle bantz

dad has type two-diabetes but all my family members are normal

If your family is going to talk shit about you while they leech off you financially, leave. They can sort themselves out.

Just banter right back. My brother did the same thing to me until I started grabbing his fat randomly and telling him he had nice tiddies.

Family did the same thing to me, stop having a vagina

This guy gets it

>dad is a farmer, actually in really good shape for his age & fit
>I got mum's shit genes instead
>Basically a disappointment
>Been working out 5 days a week since January
>Didn't believe me (I have always been a lazy fuck)
>Outlifted the bastard when he needed a hand last weekend
>Instead of being proud he cracked the shits
>His wife was mirin tho

So your family sucks. Anyone who seriously mocks you for trying to better yourself isnt worth your time. Keep it up user, one day you will show them.