I have literally witnessed my girlfriend eat half of a popsicle, let her dog have a couple licks...

I have literally witnessed my girlfriend eat half of a popsicle, let her dog have a couple licks, and then keep going to town on it. Am I overreacting or do I need to get rid of her

Make the dog lick your popsicle, that'll show her

I wouldn't really give a shit but you sound like a faggot so you do you.

What type of dog

Quintessentially Canadian.

If this is a dealbreaker for you then you're an idiot. Dogs mouths are cleaner than humans anyway, I wouldn't do it, but I couldn't give two shits if my gf did.

Cool

A really fucking annoying beagle

Nah burger

That is disgusting. You should tell her that its not right to do that.

Sounds gross. Not that big of deal, I'd just call her out on it and drop it. No need to worry about petty things

drop that bitch and the other bitch

that's just how white girls are

Worst thing cf ever did was start that meme

This is the rational answer but my disgust was visceral

>dogfucker

I'm more fit than any of you. snap kushhhbunnny

Are you some kind of Germophobe? The normal person reaction would be to laugh, say "eww" and move on with your life

Depends, what other disgusting shit does she do

That's what you have to deal with when you date white girls

I think the only reason it grossed me out so much was that we have few boundaries (will share a toothbrush, use same utensils etc) so it was particularly nasty

Have a threesome with your dog. That'll bring you closer together.

People who allow animals to lick them or their food should be housed with the fucking animals

Yes. You can get deadly diseases from doing that shit.

This guy gets it.

The Romans myth of their beginning had something to do with a wolf suckling some lost babby.

White people in general have absorbed this canine fetishization and think of themselves and dogs as being family. If you have a white girl it will be very difficult to break them from this type of behavior but be firm and stern and they will respond.

Now trying to get your white gf/bf whatever to respect YOU as a fellow human....deep down is a much harder if impossible task

This. Absolutely disgusting.

>will touch a barbell that thousands of unwashed hands have touched before
>won't let a dog lick them
facebook mom mentality

>all white people are like this
Youre a fucking retarded racist

Dude dogs breath is fucking disgusting, go drink a gallon of dog spit you fucking moron. Hpv probably came from dog fuckers like you

Interesting. Like what

0/10

It's a little different lifting weights and then showering right after vs kissing someone after they basically made out with a dog, no?

Real men give dogs smooches

>gf lets dog lick popsicle
>gf then licks popsicle
>gf kisses you

its like you kissed the dog, user.

>It's like you kissed the shit the dog ate
Fixed that for you. Hope OP doesn't get worms.

If she's that comfortable with her dog he's fucking her too. Youre getting canine cucked

Sorry to disappoint you, but if your gf gives you blowjobs, then there is a good chance she gave them before you. So yeah, it is not the worst thing she shared a popsicle with a dog.