How can you call yourself a man if you don't eat steak?

How can you call yourself a man if you don't eat steak?

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/cholesterol-and-testosterone-levels/
accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/InteractiveNutritionFactsLabel/factsheets/Cholesterol.pdf
health.gov/dietaryguidelines/2015/guidelines/chapter-1/a-closer-look-inside-healthy-eating-patterns/
nap.edu/read/10490/chapter/11
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
suppversity.blogspot.de/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
uib.no/en/node/103172
healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
businessinsider.com/usda-sued-over-new-dietary-guidelines-2016-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Like this:

'I am a man'

t. vegan

eating steak is like eating pussy. you'll never do it while you're male and vegan.

How can you call yourself a man if you eat steak cooked longer than medium rare

I eat steak multiple times a week and you're acting like a fag.
If you have to signal about your manhood online you are worse than the "Nu-males".
Nigger.

tofu steak isnt steak tho

You're just as bad, if you're a man you don't give a fuck about how people like their steaks. You eat it how you prefer.
t. Eat my steaks rare but don't circlejerk about it.

I've got 5 pounds of tri-tip in my freezer right now, the difference is I'm not looking for approval online about it while you're making shitty threads on Veeky Forums that don't even relate to the topic of the board.

But you feel you had to mention it cunt. There are too many faggot these days due to the chems in milk, water and protein based milkshakes. Sometimes people need reminding not to fall for the gayjew and to be more manly

>tri-tip

lmao. what are you poor or something and can't afford real steak?

I mentioned it because it's contextually relevant friend.
I agree there are plenty of faggots these days, and you're not any better. Go you own way and be the change you want to see. Bitching about how people eat their own meat is fucking gay. You're getting up in arms about what someone else eats. That's limpwrist shit.

I'd wager the only meat to pass your lips is a nigger cock

>Shifting the goalposts
Tri-tip is a fine cut. I like it so I buy it. Filet is fine but I eat a lot, no reason for me to buy pounds of it.

you may as well just buy chicken if you like trip-tip

>Le black cock haha
I hate jigaboos just as much, doesn't make your argument worth a shit.

cause i may be a man
but i'm a poor man

I'll make this a living example of what you can say if you want a hint in manliness.
Fuck you, I like it, I'll eat it.

I don't eat mammals.
A real man does not prey on the weak which can feel emotion and pain. A real man defends those who cannot defend themselves.

lol

If that's your prerogative, go ahead.
No sweat off my back.

>doing things because you think it'll make you a man instead of just being a man who does things

Hit the nail on the head.
They'll figure it out eventually.

Get the fuck back to vegan general and stay the fuck there.

Steak is one of the biggest causes of global warming.

You're not a man if you willingly eat steak. You're an ignorant pussy.

The largest cause of global warming are the chinese factories that built the computer that you're using to shitpost on Veeky Forums with.

Not a vegan, just not a nigger.
Stop being so defensive about pointless shit you limp-wrist.

I do eat steak, but only the finest ribeye and very infrequently. Once a year, I go to Costco and buy a ~$75 of slab of steak, season, sous vide, then flame char the thing. I then bring this to my dad's house. There, I'm joined by my two brothers who have done something equally delicious with lobster and lamb. We then honor our father's memory with a customary shot of chink baijiu, then we feast

Other than that, I don't eat meat. Meat tastes better when you don't have it everyday.

That sounds really comfy user. Do you live somewhere with a local butcher? I get all of my cuts from a local rancher for next to nothing because we've built up a rapport over a few years. They're nice guys typically.

Real men don't care what other people think, I get you're a troll but try harder man.
Tldr: you're a faggot

Well, he triggered the shit out of you apparently. So, no, he doesn't have to try harder.

I can call myself whatever the fuck I want.

And I don't eat steak because 8 hours later I shit the steak and everything that went in with it.
For some reason it makes me sick.

you don't eat steak?

Meat takes a lot longer than 8 hours to fully digest.

The fuck kind of steak are you eating?

>cow estrogen that increases estrogen in the body
>animal fat and cholesterol that clogs penile and testicular arteries causing erectile dysfunction and low test
So manly

almond milk drinking bitch

I don't consume mammals. Maybe making animals suffer is wrong, maybe it isn't. It's not clear.

What I know for certain is that humans suffer and I think it is wrong to hurt them unnecessarily. The Mammals are the closest animals to humans (encompassing them), so if any animals truly suffered, it would likely be them.

I do not trust men who do not eat meat. For example, Jeremy Corbyn. When I was a young man, a maneen, me and friends determined that to have steak every night for dinner was the universal symbol of material affluence. I am happy to say, that by this criteria, I am now an affluent man.

I can just imagine how pussy you are irl if all it takes for you to cease being a man is to stop eating steak

faggot. Animals could give a shit less if any of us dies, so why the fuck should I care? Plus steak and meat tastes too fucking good to not eat. I would honestly consider suicide if I could never eat meat again

*blows smoke in your face*

Sounds like you got a problem, kid

*taps ashes into your protein shake*

anabolicmen.com/cholesterol-and-testosterone-levels/
Literally eat my dick you shiggy nigger.
Stop scaring impressionable beta males away from sterols.

>Itt:bro science
What isn't bro science is your rampantly inconsistent or elevated creatine intake thanks to red meat and if we're being honest probably sub par red meats, contributing to your male pattern baldness, should you have it. :P

>broscience.com misinterprets scientific research

I hate this episode

>anabolicmen.com
ahahahaha

accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/InteractiveNutritionFactsLabel/factsheets/Cholesterol.pdf
>Cholesterol is used to make to vitamin D and certain hormones, like estrogen and testosterone.
>The human body MAKES more cholesterol than it needs — so it is not necessary to get cholesterol from food.
>Cholesterol in food is referred to as “dietary cholesterol” and is found ONLY in ANIMAL PRODUCTS.

How can you call yourself a man if you don't eat ass?

Eating the flesh of an animal that
>has been raised for your consumption
>you have then paid for someone else to kill
>basically cannot defend itself anyway

Congratulations, you are basically a Lion

>Human body makes cholesterol
That doesn't mean that dietary cholesterol is bad nor does it imply that excess dietary cholesterol is bad for you.
You should be more worried about microplastics in your water soyboy.

you don't, its simple.

How can you call yourself a man when you eat food for pleasure. Food is for sustenance fag.

>thinking eating arbitrary meats makes you a man
Manliness is about characteristics, not partaking in the drinking of arbitrary drinks, foods, hobbies etc. Only weak men need that shit to appear manly

>FDA
Are you fucking with me nigger? As if the FDA isn't in on the conspiracy to decrease male testosterone.

because food choices aren't linked to gender you silly

we'll only stay in vegan general if you people stay OUT of vegan general

sure thing soy"boy"

>thread isn't about roasties
s.mh

keep spouting myths you silly

the only thing spouting here is hot alpha cum from my steak-fed penis all over your mom

>He still eats soy
Enjoy your gyno dingus.
Of course you can always post your physique to disprove me.

Keep spouting boobs soy boy

steak is just the new bacon reddit meme. kys

That steak is fucking ruined

Fuck I want steak now.

Autism

ffs im all for kinky shit but why do we need to put our tongues in fucking assholes i never got that

Idk I think it may have started as a homosexual trend... it definitely picked up speed as the LGBT community got more noticed over the last few years.

eating pussy is beta as fuck though
tastes like shit too

sucking on the clit is superior

>having sex is a beta act

by being a being with both and only an X and a Y chromosome.

I don't drink that, I mainly drink cow's whole milk and unsweetened soya every once in a while.
I think that the fact that you have that image saved says a lot more about yourself.

Somebody actually sat down, thought about that image, and then drew it.

imo steaks is the most disguisting meal only liked by "real manliness" autists. Half of a steak is uneatable and it costs 20 $ to get a "good" steak because it is so easy to fuck it up.
Would prefer a 1,50 $ cheeseburger over a steak every day

Kys boogie

Eating pussy gets me insta hard. I fucking love it. Also eating ass of your gf (not strangers!)

>t. Assblasted leftypol

Why would you eat ass, man? Wtf?

You may be scooping up microscopic parasite eggs that you and your girlfriend might have no clue about.

I don't base my manliness factor around arbitrary rules. It's fucking insanity with you fucking faggots
>If you don't drink beer, you're not a man
>If you don't eat steak you're not a man
>If you're under 6'4 not a man
>If you masturbate, not a man
>If you don't smoke a cigar, not a man
>If you don't have cold showers, guess what, not a man
Get a fucking grip. Worse than /r9k/ faggots

what's it like being a nu male faggot?

t. manlet

Yeah I'm sure your hipster beard is netting you mad pussy you macfag , dick sucking, non-lifting, gym twinking, creatine stealing manlet

Why are you this angry?

Testosterone, something you lack

Nah, I think your test is low and estrogen is high and as a result you're having mood swings like a bitch. Get an AI or professional mental help.

Because it’s unhealthy af. If you want “meat” for
>muh protein
Pollo e piscado, hombre.

Meet me irl faggot I'd rape and murder your entire bloodline you fucking faggot just pray I don't fucking find you I'll fucking shit up your fucking asshole with so much friction new universes would fucking sprout into existence your steak won't save you then you fucking faggot I'll use your blood as fucking lube

What's that? You can't read? You're mentally retarded? From all the cholesterol blocking your brain cells?

>Cholesterol is a nutrient to get less of.
>The Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommends keeping the intake of dietary cholesterol as low as possible while maintaining a healthy diet.

health.gov/dietaryguidelines/2015/guidelines/chapter-1/a-closer-look-inside-healthy-eating-patterns/
>As recommended by the IOM,[24] individuals should eat as little dietary cholesterol as possible while consuming a healthy eating pattern.
>[24] Institute of Medicine. Dietary Reference Intakes for Energy, Carbohydrate, Fiber, Fat, Fatty Acids, Cholesterol, Protein, and Amino Acids. Washington (DC): The National Academies Press; 2002.

>There is much evidence to indicate a positive linear trend between cholesterol intake and low density lipoprotein cholesterol concentration, and therefore increased risk of coronary heart disease (CHD). A Tolerable Upper Intake Level is not set for cholesterol because any incremental increase in cholesterol intake increases CHD risk.
>It is thus recommended that saturated fatty acid, trans fatty acid, and cholesterol consumption be as low as possible while consuming a nutritionally adequate diet.

Get an aromatase inhibitor, mate.

What's that? You can't read? You're mentally retarded? From all the cholesterol blocking your brain cells?

>Cholesterol is a nutrient to get less of.
>The Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommends keeping the intake of dietary cholesterol as low as possible while maintaining a healthy diet.

>As recommended by the IOM,[24] individuals should eat as little dietary cholesterol as possible while consuming a healthy eating pattern.
>[24] Institute of Medicine. Dietary Reference Intakes for Energy, Carbohydrate, Fiber, Fat, Fatty Acids, Cholesterol, Protein, and Amino Acids. Washington (DC): The National Academies Press; 2002.

>There is much evidence to indicate a positive linear trend between cholesterol intake and low density lipoprotein cholesterol concentration, and therefore increased risk of coronary heart disease (CHD). A Tolerable Upper Intake Level is not set for cholesterol because any incremental increase in cholesterol intake increases CHD risk.
>It is thus recommended that saturated fatty acid, trans fatty acid, and cholesterol consumption be as low as possible while consuming a nutritionally adequate diet.

>Are you fucking with me nigger? As if the meat and dairy industry isn't in on the conspiracy to decrease male testosterone.

Fixed that for you

>cow estrogen that increases estrogen in the body
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
>ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>animal fat and cholesterol that clogs penile and testicular arteries causing erectile dysfunction and low test
>Contrary to popular belief, consuming a higher amount of fat (about 35 per cent of energy) is associated with a lower risk of death compared to lower intakes. However, a diet high in carbohydrates (of more than 60 per cent of energy) is related to higher mortality, although not with the risk of cardiovascular disease.
>The research on dietary fats found that they are not associated with major cardiovascular disease, but higher fat consumption was associated with lower mortality; this was seen for all major types of fats (saturated fats, polyunsaturated fats and mono unsaturated fats), with saturated fats being associated with lower stroke risk. The researchers point out that, while this may appear surprising to some, these new results are consistent with several observational studies and randomized controlled trials conducted in Western countries during the last two decades.
>The large new study, when viewed in the context of most previous studies, questions the conventional beliefs about dietary fats and clinical outcomes, says Mahshid Dehghan, the lead author for the study and an investigator at PHRI.
>sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
>(cont.)

>(cont.)
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>uib.no/en/node/103172
>healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
>bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

>people still buy into the meme that eating steak makes you a man
I'm sure colon cancer makes you a man too

itt: triggered vegans

enjoy pizza without cheese and ice cream without milk lmao

Once you forcefeed yourself for enough years food is just fuel. And soon after that it's not even fuel, it's a painful chore similar to a short burst of manual labor.

Steak has high protein but costs a lot and lacks others nutrients. Why the fuck would I spend more money on something that I don't even enjoy just to "feel" like a man.

Even if I did enjoy the taste, it would still be a sub-optimal use of my money. There's plently of shit I abstain from that feels good, but costs more than neccessary, so why the fuck would I spend more money just to "feel" like a man?

>implying I would waste my money on that shit
Saving 20$ a month on food is enough to pay for an associates degree after ten years. People die on the streets every second doing nefarious shit they were forced into just to get that kind of money, much less access to an education that could have them chilling in burger land with a wife and kids.

Spam is not an argument.

Neither is not reading

>literally paying the jews to slowly kill you via CHD/Lung cancer whilst also at the same poisoning your entire body, so you age faster, yellow teeth and hair greys earlier.

How can anyone smoke?

"sucking on the clit" is a part of eating pussy you dumbfuck

>Scientific Report of the 2015 Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee
They had egg industry shills taint it with pseudoscience and got sued for it
businessinsider.com/usda-sued-over-new-dietary-guidelines-2016-1
The final report says the opposite now, to consume as little cholesterol as possible.