Bitcoin Cash Is Refueling, Don't Tell Me You're Going To Miss Out Again

Why are you buying more?
I went all in 2 days ago, and bought a bit more yday, but I don't ahve the balls to add more at this point.

Why, are you buying more?*

rsi is going towards 80+. pump is coming.

Will keep going up until the fork, at least.

Nah b, It may wellc ontinue to go up, the flippening might even happen, but there are no free coins from this "fork".

Massive sell walls at .23
If you buy now you deserve to lose everything.

I think we are going to 0.35 with this run up

i don't think so. i think people will start to take profits around 0.295-0.3 because of the psychological barrier.

btc is done it's a shitcoin ,bch will take over

There's no increase in value from the fork itself. This isn't a contentious hardfork. You're going to remove the emergency difficulty adjustment and that's it.

if tomorrow is another pump day
it will definitely hit that between the hours of 4am and 8am PST
but it's done for today. volume will gradually slide and it'll dip
BUY THE DIP
make another 40% tomorrow in a few hours
happy trading

Why is a bigger blocksize making everyone cream? Bigger blocksize is not a pure good idea satoshi didnt want bigger blocksize

Because I like to buy low, duh

and thats when BTC dies because its the only defect BCH has left, the EDA served its purppose to make it survive the fork, and not its being removed so that the hash power never returns to BTC

satoshi talks about increasing the blocksize in the whitepaper
have you read it?

>satoshi's vision

What you stupid fucks fail to appreciate is that if you manage to kill BTC, you will have killed the goose that lays the golden eggs. It will destroy confidence in crypto as a store of value for decades, if not forever.

Double Top
Abort, abort!!

Then he realized how people would be against it so they can keep running nodes instead of only jews.

That's probably the plan.

Yeah, this too. The entire global fiat currency empire has plenty of motivation and essentially unlimited resources to kill or subvert Bitcoin. Certainly possible that they would bankroll Jihan's scheme.

>but I don't ahve the balls to add more
there is your answer

Damn dude what am I doing. I just turned my BTC into BCC. Anyone give advise

U dit gud boio
Relaks

comfy hodls
go watch a movie or fap or sth and come back tomorrow for massive gains

>What you stupid fucks fail to appreciate is that if you manage to kill BTC, you will have killed the goose that lays the golden eggs. It will destroy confidence in crypto as a store of value for decades, if not forever.

the globial fiat currency empire has already hijacked bitcoin core, where have you been?