What's up with all these /feels/ and /depressed/ threads?

What's up with all these /feels/ and /depressed/ threads?

Do you shits all have seasonal bipolar depression or some shit?

Man the fuck up.

You're ancestors would fucking laugh at you and not even bother sacrificing you as it would be an insult to there Gods.

your*
their*

My ancestors don't have to worry about paying rent, school or trying to get full times hours. They just had to kill animals, people and die themselves. Real tough fucking life with little obligations.

people who have happy lives generally don't come to this site

Bureaucracy ruined everything

Some people here have no one to talk to. If I can help them at all I will.

t. IRL asshole

Alot of ppl on here think fit/ Will somehow make us feel better but they get a nice body and realize nothing really improves. Also our founding fathers would roll over in their graves only to find out that our country is being given away to a bunch of beaners. Same thing to every ww2 soldier that died on both sides.

>if I'm not sad no one else is allowed to feel sad!

Chemicals. Has little to do with "manning the fuck up."

Veeky Forums feel threads offer better advice than any other board unironically. Probably because we now know getting fit does little for happiness, which is what most of us were looking for in the first place by working out. So we try other things, and this board is all about sharing how we go about fitness in all aspects.

newfag

>Forces out of my control dictate whether or not I act like a useless pile of garbage or not
>They just had to kill animals, people and die themselves. Real tough fucking life with little obligations.
Yeah I'd say they had it a lot harder.
>Cut a cut on my leg while hunting, I guess I'll get a horrible infection and die\
>Oh what's this? Everyone is suddenly passing around a bad lung infection and dying? Well this just ruins my day
>My children died in their sleep and our crops failed? Now my jimmies are rustled
>A bigger tribe showed up and slaughtered kids and stole our women while we were hunting? Fuck me sideways

>Start lifting to improve myself and be less degenerate.
>Used to be obese fuck who got hooked on anime and thus the loli train.
>Almost a year now, haven't even thought about it, Veeky Forums was right, I wouldn't see anything like that at the gym.
>At gym today, look to my right and a gaggle of young teens are in the gym, all in Yoga Pants.
>Half are wearing sports bras, the rest are wearing mesh tops.
>One of them in wearing a loose top.
>She's in the smith machine next to the platform, everytime she bends over I see rock hard puffy nips.
>Took all my self control not to leave and google Fuchur.

Why me.

I know that degenerate feel, bro.

At least I'm not a footfag or thiccfag.

The difference is that while we all have the ability to live, none of us have anything to live for. That's what makes our lives harder.

Because I hate everything in my life that isn't the gym.

The suffering of others does not diminish your own.

The success of others does not diminish your own.

The hardships of others do not diminish your own.

Say it with me user.

is it any wonder that a board dedicated to cultish levels of health is home to a bunch of burnouts? Veeky Forumss ethos is basically neurotic achievement + social comparison fueled by self doubt. Even though memes are just memes, when reinforced enough they become parasitic and sicken your worldview.

Get off Veeky Forums, you'll be happier

My ancestors are,probably envious considering they were treated property

idk, those guys are just sad pieces of shit. I didn`t had a very succesful or happy life, but I try to make the best of it.

Boogie threads > feels threads.

HAES detected...

this

/pol/ containment breach in progress.

becuase getting fit is not the pinnacle of living

t. is fit but wants a wife and some time down the road kids as his goal in life

because i still love her and on the off chance that she still visits this board we might find each other once again on here

>You're ancestors would fucking laugh at you and not even bother sacrificing you as it would be an insult to there Gods.

this is basically how I overcome my sadness

I think how bad they had it or even some current people today and can't feel anything but shame