2. Weighted Pull-Ups ► 08:55
3. Barbell Shrugs ► 09:20
4. Glute Ham Raise Machine ► 12:40
5. Reverse Hyper ► 14:15

I'll have to try all of these. My DL is shit tier :/

>sumo deadlift

yeah, nah.

>step 1) have a 12 foot wingspan

Dude could steer his car while sitting in the trunk or dunk a basketball without jumping.

To be fair, you have to have a very high natural testosterone level to master the sport of powerlifting. The technique is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical biomechanics most of the cues will go over a typical lifter's head. There's also Jim Wendler's Nietzschean outlook, which is deftly woven into his writings - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Kaufmann's radical reading of Jenseits von Gut und Böse: Vorspiel einer Philosophie der Zukunft, for instance. The powerlifters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these aphorisms, to realize that they're not just inspiring- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike powerlifting truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Arnold's existencial adage "The best activities for your health are pumping and humping",which itself is a cryptic reference to Schopenhauer's epic Die Welt als Wille und Vorstellung. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated DYELs doing quarter squats in the Smith machine as Louie Simmons's genius unfolds itself in the power rack right next to them. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a barbell tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 pounds of my total (preferably lower) beforehand.

is 800lb x 2 conventional acceptable in your sight?

But how must test and dbol do I need to take to mimic him?

None of that shit will get you anywhere close to 900 without drugs and arms that touch your fucking knees when relaxed at the sides

>Tiny calves.
Fuck genetics, why are they so cruel.

>just test and dbol

Fair, but the principles are sound it could get you to a 6plate or whatever diddy natty

Stop trying to ruin a useful educational thread with your lame attempt at humour.

make me

They all look dirty.

Possibly more, depending on proportions and bodyweight. People vastly overestimate how much gear helps for absolute strength. Sure it matters but its not like any amount of juice is going to turn a 600lb puller into a 900lb puller.

What kinda plates are those? I wanna build a home gym eventually and the way they interlock tickles my autism.

Fuck I hope they come in black.

just how important is a straight back? I'm pretty new and anything over 250 for 5 has me rounding like a motherfucker. what should i do?

It's West Texas your highness, there is dust and shit everywhere and they been lifting.

If you want sterile clean looking pampered twinks head to your local globo-gym

I think he meant dirty as in your users. Not actual dirt.

Or maybe I'll just workout where people actually wipe shit off and the employees clean the fucking building every once in a while. I've been to Amarillo, it is not that bad.

Very important but if you go heavier your shoulders will inevitably roll forward to avoid this work on your lats and traps so your shoulders stay back. If your lower back is rounding its a variety of problems and there's videos for that but it's mostly just keeping your abs tight and your ass back

*roid

This is EXACTLY the thing he covers in the video. By getting strong in all areas of the lift you can maintain form better. This means doing something from off the floor to the shin or knees, something from the knees to lockout and shrugs or holds for the very top of the lift.

Pretty much everyone pulls their maxes with some degree of upper back rounding.

This is not ideal from a safety perspective but it can be minimised by knowing what you're doing (basically the rounding should be thoracic rather than lumbar, you still need proper bracing and if you are going to pull rounded you have to start in that position rather than getting folded by the weight). A full catback pull is never a good idea.

That face when my gym has no GHR or reverse hyper machine...

you soft-ass millennial bitch.

you can do a similar movement on a Roman Chair.

No reverse hyper, you might have to get creative, but it's doable. Once you understand what needs to be worked and you don't need a lot of weight if any I'm sure you could come up with something

his arms must be longer than his legs

I firmly believe Cailer could be pulling 900 as a natty, albeit it'd take maybe 10 years longer.
I used to think a 500+ bench press was physically impossible for a natural lifter until i met 2 guys that could. Who's to say 900+ cant be done with those leverages? It's all back, the easiest body part to strengthen as a natural.

Heaviest 4xbw deadlift of all time
I kinda agree, he has the freakiest leverages I've ever seen, a freak that perseveres and doesnt get hurt will always be exceptional, drugs or not

It's a shitty filter added to the picture to add definition to their backs. It also makes everything grainy and dirty as shit.

What the fuck am I looking at? What is wrong with his skin?

some bullshit woo-woo some powerlifters are into where they get hard massages with this scarping tool, with the idea it breaks up scar tissue or some bullshit

>those chimp arms
Scratch everything you said and replace it with monkey arms

yeah, genetics brah
I mean look at this fucking slayer at 16. Very obvious he would be breaking deadlift world records.

Hard work and dedication is besides the point when ur looking like that

absolute kek the bar is at his knees as he locks out, for me the bar is at nutsack level.

>all those pelvic tilting backlets

not sure if youre being sarcastic

chimp arms help a LOT, to anyone wondering you have no idea. Ever wonder why you see skinny guys with long arms deadlift a lot? You wont ever see a skinny guy with short arms deadlift a lot, ever

sometimes these fucks even pull sumo jeez dude how much of a cheat do you want to be

As someone with short arms who locks his deadlifts at balls level I'mm envious.

Trade you for a squat that's worth a damn.

is this copypasta?

this

You'd be surprised how little you need for all the strength gains drugs provide. Russian weightlifters were only taking 20mg DBOL/day for a heavyweight in the 1960s and East Germans were giving their WLers 40mg/day TBOL in the 1970s. They were also 'off' for half the year and for the whole year after an olympics.

By contrast, bodybuilding doses for each drug are between 50-100mg/day