I'll list my body's characteristics and you recommend me a sport based off them

6'2 (189cm)
63kg (140pounds)
broad shoulders

need advice

>broad shoulders
football why is this even a question

swimming or running

This assuming OP is in High school. Football leagues after high school are either really competitive (OP will get killed) or are f(l)ag shit.

CrossFit

swimming as in competitive racing?

definitely baseball
maybe football
swimming
wrestling?

RATTLE RATTLE EAT .
MORE CATTLE

I'm a good weight

Rugby

as a person that is one centimeter shorter than you, and 20kg heavier, i say no.

Just post picture of your forearm and hand

You'd probably do well as a climber.

I'd stay away from any contact sports though. Being lightweight for your height is a serious detriment in those.

Unironically, ultimate frisbee. Fun sport, good cardio, can play it in college. You'd get murdered in football because you're skinny. In ultimate frisbee you don't want to be super heavy, just muscular and agile.

I'm 6'5 190 and I want to keep my weight down to save my knees and back for skiing, and ultimate frisbee is perfect for me

Boyo you gotta EAT to keep your strength up man.

Also just go play football. If you can catch a ball you're obvious receiver boyo

I'm 190cm and 84kg
OP confirmed for hungry skeleton

youre not doing football while weighing 63kg lmaooo i would ragdoll you around at 5'9 because im not a skeleton like you

Skinflute & Shiggerydoo for reps

just swim you dumb fuck why is everyone so insecure on this shit board? asking for advice on things they personally know the best but are too dumb to ask themselves that question holy fuck you motherfuckers are dense

>6'2
>10 stone
the holocaust is over m8