Started weight lifting for a girl, got pretty ripped. Now she says she doesn't feel anything for me...

Started weight lifting for a girl, got pretty ripped. Now she says she doesn't feel anything for me. I'm in love with her, and for the first time lifting weights does nothing for me.
What do I do Veeky Forums I still go to the gym but I put almost zero efforts when lifting. In the middle of the lift I'll think about her, and I can't concentrate on lifting, and I'll put the weights down.

How do I stop being a bitch

There are more better women out there, keep lifting and find them.

Im pretty good looking and I'll have no problem finding other women. I just feel my life will be empty without her.
I can fuck random sluts, but I can't imagine myself with anyone else

You're not in love with her, you're in love with the idea of her. Whatever you built her up to be in your head is a lie, and exists only inside your head. The real her is much worse. Chin up, keep lifting, your sadness should turn to anger pretty soon. You'll make it

Just forget about her and move on. Don't make a big deal out of it, the bigger the deal you make out of it the harder it is to let go. Shit happens, move on.

And you lift for yourself, no one else.

Its a biological illusion that nature has designed that its being performed on you. You were induced into a trance state of fixation on this woman so that you would be properly incentivized to care for her and her offspring in the event of sexual intercourse and pregnancy.

tl;dr you got Darwin duped. This is why people say the best way to get over a girl is to date a different one, its just a transition to another trance state with someone else.

>Im pretty good looking
Delusional. You are not attractive.

Ok, you'd know this over the internet correct?
Fucking retard

X2

start lifting the weights for you mate. you arnt gonna achieve anything for anyone else but you will be doing it for the you that believed lifting will help

>DARWINED!

>How do I stop being a oneitis bitch
It will take time. Just accept that and don’t make a big deal out of it. After awhile you’ll start to wonder why you liked her so much in the first place

Open your mouth because i'm giving you a redpill.
Love in and of itself for a woman is meaningless. Love is an evolutionary mechanism meant to make and keep families together. You can fall in love with any woman.
Realize you're probably putting her on a pedestal and projecting your expectations of your ideal mate on her.

If your life ends, you'll have no more earthly problems to worry about as you'll be on a different plane of existence.

>Cut all contact with her.
>Focus on yourself
>Proceed to get other pussy

It's not about being a bitch, my bro. You're still in love, that's totally fine to go through. You'd be a bitch if you let yourself go, but you're thinking of her while at the gym, trying to improve yourself, that's just riding out the storm and that's no bitch behavior.

As much as it sucks to hear it, the moment you find some other piece of tail to chase you'll start feeling better. It'll just take time, and you'll get disappointed over and over again, but that's fine as long as you keep moving. Eventually you sort of realize that life goes on and the moment you do, you're set on the path to happiness.

lul lul xD xD le anyone else le rick and mortie?

NEILism i love neilism xD haha im a rick it's a thing in ur brain it means its not real DAE? xD

kys

Thank you for the replies, I really needed it. I ate absolute shit for today, and was going to skip my workout, but now I'm kinda controlling myself, and will go and get my workout done.
I know it's going to take time for me to get over her but nothing I can do about it. I guess I don't care about losing her, as much as I don't want any other guy to have her, desu.

>t. virgin

My thoughts exactly

Are you me?

I kept working out thru my post breakup depression and anxiety
Accept the fact that she is gone for ever. If you keep lifting and eating well, at least when you are through all this you'll be fucking joocey man
Then you can get even better quality chicks and you wont give a fuck about this one
It might be hard to think that'll happen or that you'll ever get over it, but my ex who was my first love after dating 6 previous girls broke up with me about 13-14 months ago, and I'm getting out of it now. Fitter than ever before. It was worth all the pain to come out the other side stronger than ever before. It was worth it.
If you don't believe that, then trust me in telling you this.

That's not what i meant you fucking morons, maybe i wasn't precise enough.
What he is feeling is at best infatuation, at worst lust. Those are meaningless. You only love a woman for real when you settle down with her and put one in her oven.
That's what i meant by love and meaningless.
I haven't watched rickstein and mortberg but afaik they wouldn't describe love like that because it means homos are carnal degenerates.