When your boyfreind thinks he’s strong but he’s just morbidly obese

When your boyfreind thinks he’s strong but he’s just morbidly obese

On a real note, I have a couple managers who are young fat women. I work at a warehouse. They're so fucking delusional and act like they have heaps of muscle underneath their fat. They speak to men like they have a strap-on on. Yeah, they have the biggest arms and body in the shop but it's all fucking fat.

>bf

I used to be that guy. Tell him to post on fit. Nothing like harsh truth to set the record straight

I don’t want to embarrass him too much but he doesn’t realise that over half his bulk is just fat

What are his lifts?
I wouldn't say that's exactly true, fit has a tendency to go the other way, "what's that you don't care about abs and you bench 4pl8 hahah what a waste"

i hate to break it to you guys; but this is what performance looks like.

>tfw was fat
>started lifting and cutting
>have actually gained decent amount of muscle mass
>fat still hides it
fatties flexing their fatceps are delusional as fuck

I don’t know how much he lifts exactly not a massive amount. Probably around 40-50kg chest press for example.

hehe thats me

im not sure its humanly possible for him not to bench 60kg (1pl8) at his size even if it is 40%bf

Looks like he has a pretty fat cock on him though... #Nohetero

I don’t even care what he lifts I just want him to lose the gut

Muscle under fat is sexy looking. Post picture.

40-50 kg okay so your bf doesn't aesthetics nor is he strong. Now I agree with

He needs a urgent wake up call. Youre doing more harm than good by being a pussy. Tell him he looks like shit. It is very neccessary.

I have told him he’s too fat but he thinks because he goes to the gym it doesn’t matter

Start feeding him an EC stack

I might look into that thanks

Your bf is delusional. If you have a gut flap like that, you're unhealthy, unattractive and have the risk of loose skin getting much further.

Imagining trying to give someone a bj with their big ass beer belly in your face sounds bad.

>Imagining trying to give someone a bj with their big ass beer belly in your face sounds bad
That probably sounds hot to people with the right fetishes

Tell him looking at his body causes instinctual disgust. That will help.

tell him to not be an alcoholic and eat like a fucking adult

>tfw no self-confident fat bf ;_;

You want him? Lol

Maybe to men, but I'm pretty sure that would be extremely rare for women.

Looks like hes got some good muscle under that fat though, get him on a cut

brutal

>tfw no young, slim business woman manager who talks to me like she's wearing a strap-on

Lol. I'm skinny fat and I bench press more than this piggyboi

>I have an important job for you under my desk, user

send more pics of this bf

>I just want him to lose the gut
It is impossible.
He fucked beyond repair. If he will lose everything, he will get a lot of skin and will look disgusting.

Fa, not even once.

>tfw I look like this but I'm at 5/5/3/1.7

Good news is I'm down 20 lbs to 255 as of today, there is hope yet

rip is noway near as fat as that guy and is much older. He was fairly fit as a young man.

>5pl8 ohp
>5pl8 bench
>3pl8 squat
>1.7pl8 Diddly

Those are some odd stats m8

Even if he ends up with some loose skin, he will be infinitely more attractive than he is now. I'd take a man with loose skin over some slob who is delusional and thinks he's hot shit.

It is shit both ways.
Better find another man, who isn't obese.

please post body, don't bitch out on me please

tell him he only gets to fuck you if he can catch you

This was me at 270 almost exactly a month ago

in b4 no one believes me

thicc legs but need to cut a little to be bear mode

Workin on it m8. I started at 330 2 years ago. 255 as of this morning. Want to hit 230 by January. Goal is 210.

It depends my brother looked like that and I helped him lose alot of weight almost down to around 10-12%bf.

He didnt get any visible loose skin att all, atleast not any that left a crease and flap.

It depends on how long you been a fatfuck and how old you are etc, my brother was in his early 30s and lost the weight in 2years.

OP, give us his stats so we can at least mire on his strength gainzZz.

Keep doing what you do and you will make it.