There’s not really estrogen in the water supply, r-right guys?

There’s not really estrogen in the water supply, r-right guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is and theres nothing we can do about it

guys im moving to japan

"historic tipping point" in japan means going from a cup to b cup.

better than a b cup to a c cup but also a 28 waist to a 40 waist a la america

>Yes Airport? Give me one ticket to the mommy district of japan please
>MOMMY DISTARIKTU???
>Yes, the purple one
>WHITE PIGGU GO HOME

wtf is this moonrunery

get water

Don't think Japs have anything against gwailo.

Why can't they add testosterone to the water to balance it?

Because test is illegal

judge for yourself

One that can bench press.

Because they want you to be weak

Kek

Because why would they want strong, sharp minded goyim?

>Hmm I wonder why...

There are 13 million Jews on Earth.

1 million of them attended this disgusting faggots funeral.

>not all Jews!

lmao okay pal. Most people don't even go to their grandparent's funeral. That shows you how seriously they take this

Its the diet you dumb fuck.
Its the same reason why people grow taller. people used to be shorter, even though the had the gnetics to become tall. But their diet, or lack thereof didnt let them use their full potential.

The same goes for breast size. And fat people are are pushing those numbers up.

thres no fat people in japan you morooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

>estrogen in the water supply, r-right guys?
I don't think so.

Sitting on your ass playing WOW with no father to kick your ass and make you play sports is contributing to the feminization of men more than plastic bottles.

>tfw I made it into my first screenshot
>but only my reaction image not my actual post

yes there are, and there is becomming more as they adapt more of the western style of diet.
Thats once of the reason why wmen in the us and many western countris have large average cup sizes. the obese people are inflating the numbers.

I think getting regular and large amounts of sunlight has done wonders for me
I blame sitting indoors all the time for the drop in Test most of all

lack of activity and overconsumption are the biggest reasons why men have lower t, generally.

And even the ones who aren't actually obese are still significantly heavier than the average used to be. Part of that's the older generation being fucked by the 40s/early 50s food problems but the more westernised diet of todays Japanese is doing exactly what it's done everywhere else: Breed big bastards.

sun exposure is very big too
its one of the biggest contributors to test levels along with diet

>13 million Jews on Earth.
>1 million of them attended this disgusting faggots funeral.
:thinking emoji:
Pretty sure there are more than 13 million jews

there's like 15 aprox

yeah, sun exposure is also a big component

underrated

It's the soy you fucking simpletons. Japan is the biggest consumer of soy products, and their consumption keeps on going up. Same reason the men there are short, weak and beta.

jews would drink from the same water supply though, or do they have exclusive hi test jew water

>plant estrogen affecting humans
debatable

I wonder if it's why their fertility rate is shit also.

Gweilo or gwailou (Chinese: 鬼佬; Cantonese Yale: gwáilóu, pronounced [kʷɐ̌i lǒu] ( listen)) is a common Cantonese slang term for Westerners. In its unmodified form, it applies only to European ethnicities and has a history of racially deprecatory use.

>women take estrogen pills to not have babies
>women piss out estrogen
>estrogen not filtered by water treatment plants
>frogs turn gay
wow it's almost like you're all retarded racist nazis and you should kill yourselves

the estrogen is not "added" into the water, it mostly leaks from different synthetic materials, plastics and drugs. It's chemicals that aren't real estrogen but they are formed in a way that makes them mimic estrogen in the body.

>calling people dumb fucks while not knowing anything himself

>big titty jap grills

If only they were the ones flooding Western countries instead of niggers and ragheads.

They are estrogen. An estrogen is defined by activation of estrogen receptors. There is not one chemical called estrogen. Estradiol is the main one your bodily naturally produces and testosterone aromatizes into.

it's all the SOOOOYYYY products they eat

fair enough, but the estrogen is not added into the water

Which is why they have an average of A cup after 1000+ years of soy.

>consuming a shit ton of plant estrogens, every day for decades, starting as a small child
hmmmmm

people in Asia have been consuming massive amounts of soy for a long time

yeah but whether humans absorb and use it like human estrogen is the topic of scientific dispute

eating meat is a far worse source of estrogen than soy is.
especially big fat chicken breasts and bloated estrogen filled cow milk/meat

>:3

Why is azn so superior?

more neanderthal DNA

Wrong

But neanderthals werent cute

>But neanderthals werent cute
Suck a dick and kill yourself.

Dig a well fuccboi

Where do you think that water comes from?

>xenoestrogens don't filter into the water table
THE FROGS ARE FRIKKEN GAY

Do anyone in this thread know if estrogen levels are linked to breast size?

What if its almost purely genetics and hormones barely affects breast growth at all?

What the fuck do you mean "balance it"? Do you think they cancel eachother out?

If xenoestrogens can interact with your estrogen receptors through ingestion orally, why can't we drink testosterone (xenoandrogens?) The same way? I've only seen injectable testosterone. Unless it's an ingestible steroid (dianobol?) that fucks with your liver?
Is this not how it works?

What's a reverse osmosis system

western food ruined them
miso & natto has no pythoestrogen unlike unfermented soy

ineffective

D-do I need to buy an Alex jones water filter

Are you kidding?

Do you know how many girls take birth control? When they pee it goes into the water, and since its too expensive to filter it out, they just dont.

>filters work

Cup size for each prefecture. Refer to bottom right for sizing.

lol you don't know anything about jews

So the only cure is to mainline test right into my asshole?

No you are thinking of estrogen blockers. You should never take test orally, stay safe bby.

Heheh

Silly goyim heh heh they are so dumb

>white skin matters
Many "whites" are absolute niggers and should be removed along with the browns.

Yellows are alright.

>the third reich and empire of japan will never divide the world and duel it out to settle this once and for all

feels untermensch man

That's because Jews have subverted and perverted our culture.

Yes, this is true.

Considering how slim and small they are, its pretty gud
Burger women with monster titties doesn't mean anything when their weight go past 3 digits

They're actually getting larger breast genes due to generations of Japanese women getting BLEACHED.

Boob firmness/perkyness > Boob size

of course both have a place, but massive boobs have a bigger trade off with firmness and perkyness. I think B/C is the perfect size.

Do you have any use the kind of shit they do in Asia? If you did, you wouldn't be saying that

This is the major change over the past 40 years, huge amounts of women started taking birth control pills resulting in estrogen in the water supply.

It's not just estrogen either, the staggering growth in pharmaceutical usage means there are trace amounts of many psychoactive compounds in our drinking water. The long term-effects of this are poorly understood and a source of significant concern.

Chinks eat dogs
koreans eat garlic
absolutely barbaric.

how to avoid it?

Dream on, chinese are just soulless yellow niggers, easily one of the scummiest races there
people loathe the ideia of having to deal with bugmen tourists
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs
>muh just 1 video
related tab is filled with similiar stuff

>tfw I posted this link yesterday at someones request
Ayo if you don't want people to take all your food don't tell them "take all this food"
especially if they're chinks in korea.

Move to the norwegian/russian/canadian or us-american wilderness and live self-sufficient by growing your own food and drinking water from a mountainsource or a well.

to be fair chinks are fucking disgusting eaters
>be eating breakfast in a london hotel
>chinks arrive at table opposite
>order full english
>proceed to furiously chop entire meal up into tiny pieces, wtf?
>whip out chopsticks, hold plates next to their faces and continuously shovel entire meal into their faces without stopping once

It was like watching ravenous pigs. No shame or decorum and this was a pretty fancy hotel so they weren't lower classes.

Not just water.... It's in every paper product one of the worst culprits was store receipt paper (weird I know) look it up. Toilet paper, paper towels etc

Interestingly they test this using ears appearently their skin is almost an exact match for humans.

>their skin is almost an exact match for humans.
because nippons are human you fucking racist

Kill yourself /pol/

>Most people don't even go to their grandparent's funeral

>woobywooo

I think you’re looking for www.reddit.com

>Forgetting that /pol/ brings in more redditors than any board except /b/ combined

Kill yourself.

>implying you aren't a ledditor

>reddit spacing

>Being a normalfag

Just stop

Estrogen and igf mediate breast growth.

You'd use Gaijin in Japanese, you look stupid.