Do you take a hot shower or a cold shower after workout?

Do you take a hot shower or a cold shower after workout?

Always hot. Not too hot though, or you'll be sweating when you get out.

Ice cold. When that cold water hits your hot sore feet. SSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Lukewarm, like the temperature dishwater is after being left in the sink for a couple hours

Usually both, first hot for a while, then as cold as possible cold for a minute, then warm again. If sauna is an option I skip the hot before cold

I don't shower after workout

I shower during sets

I rub my cum into my skin like lotion between reps

The only thing colder than my showers is your moms lonely housewife pussy.

I start cold, then turn the heat up. Get a major endorphin rush from the temperature change.

Kek

Hot showers dry out my skin badly, so I take cold ones. I actually wish my shower got colder than it does. 33° F showers are the dream for me.

Painfully hot, rub in natural coconut body scrub, wash off, horribly ice cold, smother in natural mint bodywash, feel balls tingle, wash off.

No fap has allowed me to experience temperatures you mere mortals could only read in science fiction. My balls heavy like ripe plums help my body process the sensations with testosterone.

I am now fully awake, horribly awake, I feel my ancestors blood flow through my veins like the sap of a old English oak. I feel all that has come before me and all that will forever be. Plus balls feel tingly as hell love that shit

After a workout I walk home for 20 minutes and then decide to shower or not.

Extremely hot to wash my hair (don't use shampoo or anything) plus to heat up the body even further.

Then turn it down as cold as it goes (3C-ish) while not standing in the stream, then jump into it all at once, like going from a sauna to an ice bath 2bh, for the rest of my body.

This isn't limited to after workouts this is every day showering (inb4 >not working out every day).

Warm, gotta reward the muscles

>not showering between reps
its like you dont even want to make gains

I always shower hot but end my showers with 20 secs of ice cold water. I try to control my breathing too

the skin has an oil film. hot water destroys this film.

occasionally hot is good, but too much is detrimental, aesthetics and gains wise

furthermore, cold shower benefits have been known for ages so u really wanna do them, especially when u are performing athletically

the hair has an oil film too, forgot about that

What the fuck why are they bodybuilders getting shorter?

>average american man

burger cope is too strong

>Average American Man
>5'8
>Man

What benefits? Higher risk of heart failure?

It's easier for shorter people to build more muscle. Literally the only benefit of being a manlet.

They just get thiccer

see how skinny arnold looks at 6'2?

you think there'd be a market for a weighted bar of soap? Like a heavy piece of metal with regular soap meat around it

>showering after you workout
>not wearing your musk which is scientifically proven to make women wet

lmao

(((Shower))) nice try schlomo

cold

i work out in the shower

Cold shower master race
It is like bathing in the ocean of the gods

>tfw no ocean nearby to bath in every morning

My entire body starts to itch to the point of making me insane after taking a cold shower
Thought I'd get used to it after 6 months but its way too much

found the chad

warm when you get in
hot to actually wash body/hair
cold afterwards to close pores, cool down, and dehumidify the bathroom

how about neutral temperature? you know, not really cold, but not really warm either. at least this way the oil film stays in tact