Can I take Yohimbe and small doses of adderrall at the same time safely? Should I space out when I take them?

Can I take Yohimbe and small doses of adderrall at the same time safely? Should I space out when I take them?

Other urls found in this thread:

legionathletics.com/yohimbine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes. But get ready for a wild fucking ride. When i did it i just took one capsule. Do not take a bunch like the bottle says if you are mixing with adderall

This shit absolutely works. But mixed with adderall the sides are mindblowing.

Just a heads up the first time you do it you will want to die a little bit.

dude. if you knew. i mean if u really understood in ur head what adderall is and what it does.. ohh.. i..

just dont take it, its REALLY bad for you

Used to be an anti adderall fag. But now im not. They should put that shit in the water and the GDP of the country would go up 2%

you alive OP

elaborate

Boners + Maximim focus. Sounds like a great stack to me

>mixing stimulants

Never a good idea. The program for YoHCL even days you need to work your way up over the course of about a week, and that’s with just the pill and some caffeine

elaborate one what? you might want to die?

So I can try to describe what being blasted on yohimbine feels like with adderall....

Its like.... I wouldnt say heart palpitations , but it feels like you are going to have a heart attack..... for 4-5 hours

If you take it in the morning it should be wearing off by around 2-3pm but until then it feels pretty shit.

But its the only over the counter supplement that can make you feel like that. And having used it to lose weight and change my fat profile I can say 100% its worth it.

But the side effects are extremely noticeable. Just dont take a full dose like the bottle says. Start off with one capsule

how do I get started with yohimbe? Just take in morning and workout/eat normally?

i would take about 25mg (after some tolerance build up), a few nights a week...felt like my heart was going to explode through my dick

this too i almost forgot.

If you are on the treadmill and you have even a fleeting thought or see a cute gym girl you will get a full blown boner.

The stuff is awesome but its easily the most serious supplement you can buy over the counter and you should be careful with it. I sort of want to buy like 10 bottles because at some point they are going to end up banning this for 2 reasons

1. The side effects , if you took too much im pretty sure you could die. And if you have a high dose stimulant and take a full dose you would definately freak the fuck out if you knew nothing about the stuff.

2. It actually works for fat loss which is a why it will be banned.

No its actually a very complicated supplement.

So how it works is this. You have 2 types of fat on your body. This targets "stubborn fat" like around your stomach that you lose LAST.

To take this effectively you need to be fasted. Meaning NO food before your workout. People will say protein is fine they are lying. Just dont eat before you take it or it literally doesnt work. The best way to do it is to take it in the morning and workout an hour later.

You want to do low intensity (opposed to HIIT) long cardio. So basically 40 minutes to however long you can last on the treadmill/elliptical.

Here is a more detailed article on how to use it. If you dont follow the directions it literally doesnt work

legionathletics.com/yohimbine/

>Its like.... I wouldnt say heart palpitations , but it feels like you are going to have a heart attack..... for 4-5 hours
wait is this yohimbine alone or with adderall? is yohimbine alone with suggested dosage safe?
why OP want to mix with adderrall in the first place?

was gonna start with 10-15mg in the mornings for a few months to blast away my love handles. when are you allowed to eat with this stuff?

this was when i was on adderall

Its pretty rough

read this in its entirety legionathletics.com/yohimbine/

why mix with adderrall?

so take in the morning, wait an hour, workout, then eat?

>hey guys is it okay to take 2 POTENT STIMULANTS AT THE SAME TIME SAFELY

I think OP is just prescribed it and was curious if he could take both (he can, but it will be a crazy 4-5 hours)

OP here, I take addy by prescription. Helps with work but Im a desk fag so starting to get skinny fat. Trying to work yohimbe into a morning cardio routine to get rid of belly fat and protruding man boobs

Make sure you have no food in the morning. Take it , wait a half hour to an hour , then do steady long cardio.

I would wait another hour after working out before eating. Some people say letting it work a bit longer after your workout helps. Otherwise yes eat after the workout. I would suggest just a protien shake with no carbs in it.

Again if you are on adderall its going to be fucking crazy and you will likely be freaked out by how crazy it is. But i mixed adderall and low doses of yohimbine for a few weeks and was fine.

But every day is the same. It never gets better as far as the side effects

Ya OP it wont kill you. But yohimbine and adderall is a wild ride. Both of them mixed is a potent weight loss aid. But the side effects will make you think you are going to die.

If you are not too fat and you stick to the directions of the stuff and do an hour of cardio or more you will burn that shit off pretty good.

Just be warned the sides with adderall are fucking nuts.

Will this yohimbine shit give me a rock hard dick, never heard of it

ya its bretty good

how long before yohimbe melts away my love handles

Stop Larping, Bottle says to only take 2 pills of Yohimbine

On another, slightly related note, how dangerous is it to mix Phenibut with DXM? Considering 1g and 150mg respectively.

a-asking for a friend

bump for top tier yohimbe strats

bump

DO NOT DO THIS YES IT IS DANGEROUS

Wait what why? My presumption is that because Phenibut isn't that strong a serotonergic so it shouldn't dramatically increase the risk of serotonin syndrome and should therefore not be a risky combination.

Obviously my friend is trying to air on the side of caution here, but why exactly is it dangerous?

Dxm is more complicated than simply seretonergic activity. By introducing any sort of gaba activity(phenibut in this case), you get goofy wobbly eyes and undesirable disorientation.

Which is kind of what I'm after here. After all alcohol and DXM together aren't particularly dangerous. It's only not recommended because the exacerbated nausea isn't fun

Phenibut doesn't have any other inherent risks does it?

Can I drink this with yohimbine

Bae just have your high sips after noon. Join society or live forever a knownothing!

bump

i just wanna know my probability of death tomorrow

**i mean my friends probability of death

obv

you wont die
you just will feel like you are dying

is pepe ok?

yohimbine is already a fucking bitch.

i only take it when i know im not going to be interacting with humans. because of the grumpy skiddishness it gives me.

But it fucking works. I used to take it with EC stack and was fine. Dont be a bitch and your going to be fine taking it with adderal. If it starts to be too much eat 300 cals or so of carbs and some fat.

You do not advise people to mix yohimbe and fucking ephedra and caffeine.
The fuck is wrong with you.
They're fucking stupid enough to do it and go high dose with it.
Remember that retard who kept telling people to high dose with vitamins and that one fucking retard was taking ridiculous amounts of FUCKING VITAMIN A?
That shit damn near killed him.

These idiots don't know any goddamned better. And judging by the fact that you would tell some random retards on the net to just go to town on that potentially deadly goddamned combo I don't think you know any better either.

If you die because of drug advice from a butanese tea making forum you didnt have long left anyway

Im sorry but if you cant show restraint on mixing stimulants you are probably going to fuck up and kill yourself any number of other ways i mention yohimbine and ec stack on Veeky Forums.

do it faggets just dont be a RETARD

Spill it

I tried Yohimbine a few years ago and seriously thought I was going to die.

To this day I still have panic attacks before trying a new supplement because of what yohimbine did to me.

I took about 10mg because I'm a fat cow and didn't like how slow I was losing weight, about 3 pounds a month.

Within 1 hour I suddenly felt my blood pressure spike really bad. Like I felt as if my heart was going to explode bad, and all I was doing was just sitting in my chair. My heart was racing, bad, and I started having a really bad headache. I couldn't focus worth shit. I can't even remember how I felt other than that I was doing my best to lower my blood pressure by sitting still, concentrate on breathing or my heart would give out. My own body temperature was rising up fast. I felt like I had a really bad fever, so I soaked a towel with water and tried resting my face in it.

I didn't understand, I did the math, 10mg is like, 1/2th of what is even recommended for the dose but it was really fucking me up.

I was in so much pain, I tried eating some crackers because I read that insulin is suppose to mitigate yohimbine's effects, and I ran a cold bath to dunk myself in because I felt like my body was burning up, but I was still feeling terrible.

I don't know why but I should have called for an ambulance, but I didn't. For 6 hours I was in the most miserable state I've ever been in, like I was seriously going to die. I was lucky the effects wore off but I don't know if I ever fully recovered. I threw the bottle away and to this day it still haunts me. I keep wondering how I was still alive that day.