We often have "who do you lift for" threads, but let's share our weirdest lifting inspirations

We often have "who do you lift for" threads, but let's share our weirdest lifting inspirations

Ted Bundy inspires me, I lift to be able to escape my Colorado cell, and sometimes listen to his confession tapes while lifting.

I lift so I can give shit advice to people and they'll listen to me. The snappiest methods & lifts, I'll recommend them. Probably will write for T-nation at one point.

I'm not saying you need to be a normie, but do you ever take a step back and think "Holy fuck, why am I toxifying myself like this?"

this. some of you people are so fucking disgusting, it's like you go out of your way to be as repulsive on the inside as possible. this is a place for people who lift and live a healthy life, both physically and mentally. just take your weird fantasies and fetishes, your trap shit and chad phobias and go back to your containment board. better yet, get off the internet and deal with your issues or something
>in b4 "do you know where you are? this is 4chaaaannn xDDD!!"
it doesn't have to be that way. this is just a place for lifters to exchange quality information. nothing more. seriously considering switching to r/weightroom.

>seriously considering switching to r/weightroom
Why do we give a shit?

so extreme dude. rad. i don't care about anything either. which month of the year 2003 were you born in btw?

I lift to get pussy and general health, stop being such a fuckup weirdo OP

I'm so tired of people trying to offend me. It's not shocking anymore. It's like if you used to be afraid of spiders, and now you wake up covered in them every morning and say, god fucking dammit, not this shit again.

This x100

this is a fake plastic ass, you know that right? I too wanted to believe once

>seriously considering switching to r/weightroom

You're just as bad as OP. If anything, r/weightroom will have significantly less bullshit and more information than Veeky Forums, since it's full of "normies" as you virgins refer to people with jobs and social lives.

don't really get your point. I said I'm considering switching to r/weightroom because it's better as a lifting messageboard

Oh my bad, I read it as you were telling him to go there, lol.

>"toxify"
fuck off reddit idiot no one wants you here

>reddit idiot

Ah yes, another virgin who has never left this website.

i lift so i can do the jojo's aztec gods of fitness pose with my fit friends

I lift so I can be like Jason Voorhees.

no one likes you, fuck off

lol I'm the one that said toxify. Someone else called you a virgin. Looks like you have a talent for being unlikable lol

Keep in mind you are sticking up for a guy who willingly listens to Ted Bundy as he works out.

>so I can die a virgin as other cooler people have sex

Do you people analyze what the fuck you say before you say it?

Yeah, I'd rather be an unkillable legend than have normie sex.

>Lifting to motivate my diabetic father, obese mother, overweight sister, several members of extended family and plenty friends to show them anything is possible.

Could you faggots fuck off? He lifts for whatever reason he wants. Stop projecting this harder, if you want to make a positive change do it instead of ruining a potentially interesting or funny thread
Also I hope this week you all stall on your lifts

Honestly I'm starting to think that threads like these are made by IP hopping samefags where they post something so absurd that not even /r9k/ would say for a strawman to screech at for "this is why all virgins should be banned REEEEE".

No joke anyone who takes this /r9k/ vs alpha shit seriously needs to take an honest look at themselves and question what the fuck they're doing with their lives and why they are so insecure that they feel the need to prove something to anonymous strangers.

Stfu OP
Sage

>no one

What you mean is, you, a random virgin on Veeky Forums, doesn't like me, because I called you out on being a pathetic virgin.

AGREED

Better start working on those calves, man. It takes some real work to be able to power-walk faster than white girls run.

Powerwalking is all in the glutes m9

Then I must be doing it wrong. My calves hurt like a cunt when I try the whole "run but look like you're walking" thing.

Ha ha. Good memes, my friends! I too like to post crazy things, like a killer would. Keep this thread open for as long as possible while we triangulate- err, have fun together.

This thread has nothing to do with chad shit at all. Go to those threads if you want to whine

Both of you shut that filthy jizz hole you call a mouth!

It's all in the shins! Don't play games with me!

One of my secondary goals for lifting is to have as big of a natty chest as possible.
At all times, chestlets must be btfo.
Grills are not safe either, they will be bullied.

Patrick Bateman pls go and stay go.

you a gay ass nigga