Mm Veeky Forums talk to me about your latest squat PR

mm Veeky Forums talk to me about your latest squat PR...

Jesus....that face...those freckles...HHGGNNNNNN

Just coming from a one month hiatus....81Kg

Hey bby I just squatted 3pl8 the other day for 3 reps barely parallel and almost shit myself ;)

oh god stop it's too much

I literally squat 1pl8 after 18 months of lifting

185 for 5

hey now user turn that frown upside down how much do you weigh?

197 pounds

i've seen worse

My schedule has me squatting lmao1pl8 5x5 this coming Wednesday
excited desu

I can squat like 160 for reps but it makes me want to die. I realize I'm not a big dude but it should be higher.

Also tried doing squats for hypertrophy for a different part of my workout and had to fight back vomit in a more serious sense than usual a couple exercises after.
I want to say I could get higher than 160 because the weight doesn't seem to be the problem, but when it comes down to it I can't force myself to push past how shitty it makes me feel. It's like it takes over my brain, I don't know how some of you stronger guys do it

Pause squatted 335 and failed 345 today. Think 340 is reasonable though. Gonna see if I can add on 5 lbs every 3-4 weeks. I'm doing cowboy method so a lot of the volume is at a lower weight than I was used to on canditos program

>mfw it's been over 9 months since I set a Squat PR.
>mfw deadlift and bench are progressing nicely, even during my cut
>mfw I feel like I cheated on my squat when I PR on something and haven't on Squat for 9 months
>afraid she thinks I dont give her enough attention
>powerlifting total is higher, but with a different distribution of lifts, primarily added on deadlift
>mfw afraid squats gonna leave me after spend too much time benching
>mfw my overpowered squat is the only thing that separates me from normies in the gym
>several people can deadlift 4.5-5 plates but I'm the only one squatting 4 plates.
>mfw thinking about squats when doing deadlift or bench PR and wish I'd PR on my baby squat instead

Same, i neglected my legs for a while being a normie upper body only fag, and now when i do legs i feel no joy it. Its just makes me feel like im wasting time

265lb 10x5, ass to grass. Never tried to max out. Scared of smith machines.

made the switch to high bar babe

never felt better

200kg for 5x5 no belt.
Pretty happy.

175lbs

Just did 6 perfect form reps of 275 at 6'5".
I know it's not a lot but it felt incredible.

Oh shit me too user

Doing 230 lbs 5x5, feel like shit during but I'm starting to get endorphin rushes after my workout now

Recently got a hold of my programming and switched from shitty high bar to crispy low bar. 285 felt real good but will keep pushing

How is maxing out scary?
Bailing on squats is fucking easy.

500 high bar walked out Oly squat. No spotter
181lbs body weight

In the middle of my 195x5 sets but I just got into lifting a couple months ago

140kg 3x5

Hit 165kg for 2 @ 70kg bw. Bretty happy.

I have no idea what my PR might be. I started honest full scale squats last weekend and started slowly upping the weight, felt some fatique at 145 but mostly because I did like 7-8 sets at that point.

285 3x5 raw a few weeks ago. Did a reset and am on the hunt for a new pr now though.

I've squatted 71kgs today (about 156lbs) following the GSLP, I started going to the gym during the beginning of this month. First time, i did 52kgs (114lbs) but I trained a little at home, and I'm happy because I'm enjoying what I'm doing.
When I used to go to another shitty gym in 2016, there was no squat rack, only one bench for the bench press and many machines (+ dumbells obv).

No fucking way

>squat 185 kg
>3 weeks later act like a retard hurt back after doing explosive deadlifts with 95%
>7 months later of rehab of back and dropping 14mg
>squatting 180 kg
Dunno what magic this is but I'm happy

210 for 10 reps. Been doing GSLP for 3 months now lol

Fucking nice bro. How long lifting?

How to find out your PR without risking killing yourself?

3x5 pistol squats per leg with 16kg
not a PR, used to do 32kg pistol squats but working my way back up to where I once was...

3x5
Feels rather good desu t:severe scoliosis fag

Safeties when maxing, to estimate your 1rm use symmetric strength

My squat PR is 165 x 5. Now everyone point and laugh.

12 years

Finally at 3pl8 paused atg
Now if I only could hit 1pl8 ohp and 2pl8 bench...

90kg 3x5 today
my deadlift is 160kg x3
ayy

god that face is pure sex....

Tuesday I did 112.5kg x5, super happy, since I switched to low bar I've gone from 100kg x2 one month ago to this, loving the progress
saturday or sunday I'll try 115 booys

I've been squatting at 70k for 5 reps for like at least a month an a half.

Granted, I was in the process of moving and didn't work out for almost two weeks, and then I got the flu.

But damn it feels bad. Could it be I'm cutting too hard?