HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S GOING TO BREAK ATH AGAIN! WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I LISTEN AND GET IN AT 0.15 YESTERDAY

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S GOING TO BREAK ATH AGAIN! WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I LISTEN AND GET IN AT 0.15 YESTERDAY
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT JUST BROKE 0.22 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THE BIG FISH IS GOING BELLY UP, ITS ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

i collectively lost $5k on this shitcoin so far

im not buying into it now

idiots, look at the exchanges with top volume
KRW
KRW
KRW
i'm not saying its not worth riding the wave, theres tons of money to make off of this BTC vs BCH "war"
but be careful because once this pump dies down it is going to get slammed hard

How?

Buy high sell low obviously

weak hands probably

Sorry, I'm no falling for this P&D

Higher volume last 24 hors than BTC
P&D
The absolute coping

Confirmed P&D actually, but who cares newbies will fall anyways

god damn, just look into it for like 5 seconds
bithumb fees : 0.15%

It's going to crash hard

China is next to Korea.

Chinese banned exchanges.

You can put the two together.

ATH was 0.4 you fucking retard

So bitcoin is always at an all time high of 1.0?

Newfag here. Bought BCH cheap and got a bitcoin core wallet. Used the receiving code and now although I technically gained money I have none since it doesn't show in the wallet as it only shows BTC. I just want off of this ride and my money back

im sorry sweetie...

If you control the wallet seed you can attempt to recover it in a compatible BCH wallet.

It's the chinese, SK is a proxy for chinese traders now. This is normal.

So i've got a question/thought
When bitcoin cash was created it forked from bitcoin, which means that with every significant amount of btc in existence, there exists bch.
With that in mind, would it not make sense that the most likely scenario is for the two to meet in the middle, price-wise?

Jesus fuck I’m selling my bitcoin core holdings... idk why I held this shit coin in the first place. I’m all in bitcoin cash now

no

why would you put an altcoin into bitcoin core wallet
lmao

>Bought bch
>Transfered it into a btc wallet

Go back to college for your psychology major user. Only autismo 130iq+ allowed here.

>people still falling for chink trickery
Know when to take profits and dont become bag holders, kthnx

It's what was recommended on some site I looked at for BCH wallets

kekd. this is a nice larp

Bitcoin is measured in fiat you absolute fucking retard.

Cashies are literally mentally handicapped

download electron cash
import the core wallet seed
profit

Wish it was desu. Taught me a lesson not to dabble in stuff like this desu. I have the wallet.dat file and all that junk but I don't think I can recover it. Essentially just burned money. Pretty RIP

must be larping, if you know what a bitcoin core wallet then you know what you did wrong

Well go on do your shilling maybe there are more normies to be tricked, you will burn people just for a little more gains...

Electron Cash is a phishing attempt.
Enter your private key and you lose EVERYTHING

Okay so I've got my Private Key but it's not going into Electron properly. If someone can help me get my shit back I'll throw them like £50 or something