Ive done the lifting/self improvement part but how do i do the next part?

Ive done the lifting/self improvement part but how do i do the next part?

how do i fuck atleast one of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2MHhLDCJ57E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you get drinks with them or if you're a poorfag you get wine from 7/11, bring glasses along and drink in the park

Also how jacked are you?
>no homo

Dress chill and they will want to kick it with you. Invest in a wrinkly band T shirt and some baggy jeans. If it's cold, throw on a chill over-sized hoodie.

This, weed also works pretty well too

>29
>turn 30 in a month
>never had a gf
>only had fwb/sexdates
>never known true love
>fear i'm going to end alone

Please tell me it's not too late...

>swipe constantly
>only 2 matches in the last 3 months
>they were both bots

>This guy is panicking with 729 matches
>I've hand tinder for a while now and only have 23 matches

Guess I'm really not aesthetic

If you make a match 90% of the work is done
t. ugly guy who only got three matches in 4 months of consistent usage

CHADS GET OUT

Post your profile "Chad"

not really a chad

yeah, best not dress like a teenage drugdealer. Just sayin

Who else >making it ?

nice bio im stealing that desu

I met my then 23 yr old wife when I was 30.

>pay a lot of money to see everyone who rightswiped you online to find out just one person did...

user
that would honestly only make me feel worse

None of them want to actually go on dates.

The blurred out one means someone liked me but I haven't liked them yet? I just made this an hour ago and I don't know how it works.
Pretty sure that one match is a bot anyway.

in my initial post i meant only instead of online

and yes, that means that you are paying for a subscription where you can see who rightswiped you

If you dont fuck alysaa I will fucking cut you son

Which of those manlets even are you

Hey Phyllis, you wanna see my phallus??

apply your anthem in real life do you even listen to it
youtube.com/watch?v=2MHhLDCJ57E

kek

post ur tinder pictures, block ur face if u want. That's alot of matches, you must be doing something right

bumping 4 this

Alyssa seems nice

It actually doesn't. If he payed it would not be blurred out.

Thirded

You don't need to be ripped or muscular to get tinder matches. I'm DYEL but my bio is just of my face and I'm sitting around 530 matches (I unmatch the fat and ugly ones. If I kept all the fat chicks I had I'd be like over 650 by now)

post profile?

Keep it super simple OP. You don't need to be jacked or aesthetic to get girls like this on tinder. My bio is literally just my face and I'm DYEL.

nah. is also me

I'm not DYEL but I still have a good bit of body fat. I'm not a ham planet but I'm definitely in the "more to love" column still. IDK, I'm in the northwest in a super liberal college town, maybe the girls around here are super picky. I've dated up before, I wasn't ready for this ego crushing experience of tinder.

nvm whatever here's my profile.

are me btw

Do you normally pull the "lets meet up" trigger that fast? I'm fucking tired of bullshit small talk but I feel weird matching and then just asking them out right away.

Yeah usually. I try to get their number within like the first couple messages. Most of the time it works. Usually when they give me their snap instead of their number, I don't even bother.

you fucked your profile algorithm
make another account and see the matches come in

Update tinder boyo. It's a new feature where in unpaid accounts it teases you by telling you many people liked you that you haven't swiped on yet

Why didn't I think of this jesus christ.

Do we have any idea what this algorithm does, or how you yourself effect it?

I would guess a bad swipe to match ratio would affect it and it would snowball from that.
especially if you started with a shit profile

its even weirder talking over tinder dude the conversations end up stale so quick anyways its so much easier to talk about shit in real life

dont forget to show them how chill and laid-back you are etc

I went from 1 date over 3 months to 5 in the last 2 weeks.

Give it time. Don't be afraid to fail. Thats the only way to learn - also never send your first message "Wanna fuck?" it never works unless you're ripped/rich.

you sound pretty chill bro

Tinder over a year, barely any maches. I've been abroad and tried in big universitary cities and nothing, not even a fucking date. Friends tell me I'd have it easy to fuck if I tried but I can't even get laid using tinder

What are your pics like?
I've seen a number of people with poorly lit mirror selfies complaining about no matches.

You are a retard
6'1'' good face obviously you get matches
Manlets and facelets have to show their physique or it's suicide

First pic is a good selfie, second pic is me with a dog (shitty though), third, fourth and fifth pics with friends partying at different events. 0 pics showing off gains, but not important because I'm stilll dyel

almost same here

only got various matches with landwhales/ugly girls that I then cant believe how could I had liked them before.

on the ohter hand I get hit on pretty often so I dont really get it.

This is autistic but is there some tutorial to pick an optimal pic for tinder?

If you're any good with photoshop you can just edit yourself into some cool places or whatever. That's what I did, worked well

Yes, I completely agree. You and I are a rare breed. I love browsing the internet and shit, but when it comes to talking to someone I know, I prefer to do it in person.

Not op, but I do google rewards and had a bunch of money about to expire so I bought gold for a month. Its kinda fun to go to japan for a bit. Gold is kinda pointless since I'll get most matches just swiping right for a bit

You got 700 matches?

It's always better that way. It's way easier to relate to people when you can see their face, and it makes it harder for people to be lazy and give responses like "ya" or "oh lol".

If I match with someone and they give 3 letter responses to me trying to follow social protocol I just unmatch them

How many pictures is good to start a dating app with?

Tinder is a fucking meme way too much effort for bottom of the barrel women who look much worse irl than their pictures

Aww did someone not get any matches :'(

>Ive done the lifting/self improvement part
that's not something you can just "do", it's a journey, it's a mind-set, for life
start with channelling your base desires, there's no point of sex if there's no progeny produced

wow bro ur chill and cool as fuck, chill too

Just like mine, except I only have Heathers and Merediths

Nice

I just ask them out in person. You have way better chances that way. Fuck the online game.

Tfw I only match with asians and girls with horses in their first picture. Don't know what this means.

bet that message to elle stays on read you fuckboy lmao

Same. Most women I meet now are old, moms, or fat (or all three)
We're all gonna make it after all :)

>death grips
What if you match with a fit-fu?

This is how I imagine everyone on /b/ dressing

Fug literally lol'd

Yall faggots tho

>death-memes

How does the tinder algorithm work? I've just created a new account and uploaded a picture with some basic text "6ft 1. Leo. Want to meet up with new people and have fun" will that be good? I havent swiped at all yet so I should still be clean.

Ur face is hot n ur tall, what do u do for eyebrows?

If you're 5'11 is it even worth putting in your profile?

I do fine on Tinder but if I had '''''' 6'3" ''''' in my profile I'd be matching 10x as many girls

just lie and say you are 6'0'' desu
its not like some 5 foot womanlet would know the difference

always add an inch online

Based chillposter

if you're 5'11 your 6' in shoes brah

>got my first super like today
>her bio says she is 5'10
btfo by the universe

Anyone?

Not gonna like after reading this I put 6'3 in my bio and got like 10+ matchs an hour

>tfw when I'm actually 5'7

I hate women now

Flare, Ice ray or spark as a cantrip, Wizard apprentice?

I wanna hangout w u now

He probably is 5'9 and only reaches 5'11 in shoes doe

not again

Fuck off with yout "it's so easy" some of us are ugly manlets

b
absolutely b a s e d
s
e
d

chill poster

Did I fuck up im a 23 year old virgin help me

is there any way to location spoof, still?

In their memory, I find its important to chill. Come over and fart on my carpet

>Make it up to me
How?
>Sit on face / boobers and vagene / etc.

lol now post your Grindr you fucking twink

How long fies it take to make a profile. I have a gf so not looking to hook up (unkess its a rich divorced cougar) but want to post funnies on these threads

very not chill of you

my man I got 100's, even banged a few of them and got nudes from others. Overall it made me dislike women more than I did previously though because of how entitled some of these cunts act online vs how women would act face to face. Also how much of a numbers game it is you typically have about a 1-5% ratio of messages to fucking as long as your not ugly as sin.

A girl calls you hot, includes the drooling face, and you make a joke about your parents dying.

If you can work in a batman reference I think you could still do it.

for free I mean

How rapey would "If you got pets I'm coming over this is non-negotiable." come off as the only thing in a bio? Might add "If you know me swipe left and pretend it didn't happen pls don't tell mom" under it too

>Overall it made me dislike women more than I did previously though because of how entitled some of these cunts act online vs how women would act face to face.

holy fuck this

Online they're entitled cunts but once you meet them they're giggly little children. It makes me rage when a 7 acts entitled when I regularly bang 8s and 9s.

It's definitely made me pickier. I just hate how you can only unmatch people on Tinder instead of block. I want to see how many of those entitled cunts suddenly want me after unmatching them.

>"If you got pets I'm coming over this is non-negotiable."
Fucking topkek. Change pets to kids and you have a winner.

Heyy babby wan sum fuq!?!

There you go kid.