Sudanic/west/east/south africa civilizations

Tichitt is one of the oldest in Africa giving rise to Ghana Mali and Songhai starting with tichitt walata around 2000 B.C. the nok and said came later tichitt walata was abandoned by 500 b.c.

Attached: fa1fa957c83ac9a64e0500710ef5609f (1).jpg (597x367, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=next_topic;f=8;t=008895;go=newer
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhar_Tichitt#
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oualata#/media/File:Oualata_03.jpg
reverso.net/spell-checker/english-spelling-grammar/
journals.openedition.org/nda/1584?lang=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oualata
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Clyde_Winters
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Neolithic site of Dhar Tichitt in this area was settled by agropastoral communities around 2000 BC.[2] Their settlements were generally situated on the cliffs and included stone building. These are the oldest surviving archaeological settlements in West Africa and the oldest of all stone base settlements south of the Sahara. They are thought to have been built by the Soninke people and were possibly the precursor of the Ghana empire.[3][4][5] The area was abandoned around 500 BC probably because of the onset of more arid conditions. Hundreds of rock art images have been discovered, depicting various animals and hunting scenes.[6] Archaeologists including P.J. Munson, Augustin F.C. Holl, and S. Amblard have found some evidence that millet was farmed seasonally as early as 2000 BC.

Attached: download (23).jpg (259x194, 10K)

None of the ruins you posted are from Dhar Tichit, they're all from the later Ghana Tichit settlements from the 13th century AD

Post source

You should post the source first stop spreading misinformation you fucking liar

egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=next_topic;f=8;t=008895;go=newer

This site is considered a Neolithic site. The Neolithic period in Africa is marked by a change from hunter-gatherer lifestyles towards agricultural or pastoralist ones. The Dhar Tichitt region was inhabited by pastoralists around 2000 BC. Though occupied yearly, some areas were used during the dry season site whereas others were used in the rainy season. These sites have been excavated and analyzed by archaeologist Augustin Holl. They are known as Site 38 and Site 46. The latter location is found down in a sandy depression, and Site 38 sits up on the plateau.
There are two settlement locations at these sites. The first is heavy dry-stone structures and the other is a scattering of archaeological material with no real structures in the area. This evidence supports the hypothesis that there was occupation at two different places during a full year. The heavy masonry would serve well during the rainy season being up on the plateau and the less structural during the dry season down near where the water would be.

The Dar Tichitt site had become a complex culture by 1600 BCE and had architectural and material culture elements that seemed to match the site at Koumbi-Saleh. In more recent work in Dar Tichitt, and then in Dhar Nema and Dhar Walata, it has become more and more clear that as the desert advanced, the Dhar Tichitt culture (which had abandoned its earliest site around 300 BC, possibly because of pressure from desert nomads, but also because of increasing aridity)

This is not a source, it's just you copying the wikipedia page about Dhar Tichitt, give me a soruce about your first pic being part of the Neolithci Dhar Tichit complex, Tichit Oualata is the Medieval complex.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhar_Tichitt#

Egypysearch is not and will never be my source, this is an afrocentrist pseudo historic forum hosting Mike1111 and Egmond Codfried. Don't lie on me.

Are you this dumb or just trying to be irritating? The wikipedia page doesn't say the structures in your picture were built in the Neolithic, if anything the ruins you posted look like the Ghana settlements built in the 13th century en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oualata#/media/File:Oualata_03.jpg

Even they are not so deluded as you are though, since they admit the structures you posted were built by the Ghana kingdom some centuries ago, not in the fucking Neolithic, The only picture about the Neolithic villages on the internet show completely different structures from those you posted, which resemble the Medieval ones, and stop copying the wikipedia page which doesn't say anything about the images you posted, liar.

I love African thread, but yours are boring, I mean I don't know how much discussion we will have on a thread about bronze heads and ruins. At least if you make a thread about ile-ife or Oyo, then we can talks about the bronze heads, postsherd pavements, their institutions ect... Threads about one thing(Bronze heads or Tichitt Walata ruins) are boring, because you don't let enough space.

Also you makes too many bold statements, for example when you claimed that Igbo were disgusted by cannibalism, or that Mali Empire and Oyo Kingdom were highly centralized governments(which is false). You need to be sure of what you're saying, avoid bold statements and source your statements.

Don't take it as an insult, it's tips that I give you so you can make better threads.

Also, try to write correctly, you can use a spell checker :

reverso.net/spell-checker/english-spelling-grammar/

Calm down.

This answer is actually not from him but from me, I was shitposting and cloneFagging.

Usupation-Fagging*

Those structures were from dhar tichitt and tichitt walata

You know it's not just one guy right?

The structures you posted were from Ghana times, from Chinguetti I believe, there's noe vidence of them being Neolithic. Stop spreading misinformation, the few pictures online of the Dhar Tichit Neolithic village look nothing like your structures

Post your source? A good source

Post a pic of true neolithic dhar tichitt

journals.openedition.org/nda/1584?lang=en
Now you post your source instead of spreading misinformation around. Pic related is a Tichitt Neolithic village and looks nothing like the structures you posted.

Attached: Dhar.png (480x302, 235K)

There is 2 guy, and 1 is easy to detect because he don't write correctly his sentences and do a lot of errors. His style(the way he write and his bold statements) is very easy to detect, and I'm talking to him.

This thread shall disappear.

Now here's Chinguetti from the 13th century AD and it looks like OP's picture en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oualata

Attached: View_of_Oualata_2.jpg (800x600, 67K)

I meant Oualata

Not a reliable source
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Clyde_Winters

Yes and even she said that the structure you posted is only Medieval, stop spreading misinformation

It's not OP.