Which of these two would win in a lifting competition?

Which of these two would win in a lifting competition?

I believe Rei, being a more diligent trainee who doesn't let emotions get between her and her goal, would win easily.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-aoLMp6q3js
youtube.com/watch?v=-jerwm4ctkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shitty test tube gook baby outperforming superior European waifu
Think again, fag

How would a genetically engineered person, by an Asian with no morals holding him back might I add, not outperform a "vanilla" human?

Because she wasn't engineered to be physically superior she was engineered to be able to pilot an eva, it was pretty clear he wanted fuck all to do with her body and only wanted her mind when they saw she had about 100 clones to replace her

To pilot an Eva you need to be fit, so this is some pseudoscience bullshit you are spouting backed up by absolutely no factual evidence.

LIGHTWEIGHT BABY!

Rei is sickly and prone to illness and injury

And despite that she consistently blows everyone the fuck out, a sickly übermensch still beats a mere human.

>to pilot Eva you need to be fit
Since when?

Asula is 50% American, 25% German and 25% Japanese

Shinji is an unfit twink, consequently he can't pilot one properly.

correlation not causation

Yeah toji is fit and can't pilot one either. Stop pulling shit out of your ass

>50% American
wot

>can't pilot one properly
>youtube.com/watch?v=-aoLMp6q3js
nigga what

>the absolute mental gymnastics rei-shitters will go through to pretend rei has any redeeming qualities whatsoever
can you get any more pathetic

I beg to differ.

That is literally not Shinji controlling it at that moment, it is like you didn't even watch the show.

>i disagree with scientific rules and basic statistics because if i do then my opinion is right
im guessing youre fat as well

youtube.com/watch?v=-jerwm4ctkg

weasel your way out of this one, fag

>months of training
>weak enemy
>following Asuka's lead
Ya, nothing to see here, move along. I can't actually believe we have a Shinji Internet Defense Force here.

An unfit body could not endure the stresses put on it by piloting, much less going to combat in, an Eva. Not an opinion, fact.

Episode 1, battered close to death Rei is deemed more Veeky Forums than Shinji to pilot the Eva. Shinji is a ginormous unfit twink.

it's almost like it takes skill to get you're evangelion to go into a controlled berserk with 0% power left, wow!

if it's a team sport then Rei because all the alpha daddy men would join her side, while Asuka would only have the kind of betas that like femdom

>Rei
>Gets told to lift whatever weight is on the bar
>Walks up to bar
>Lifts weight
>Will go into snap city or simply even die before failing the lift

>Asuka
>Gets told to lift same weight
>Complains
>Insults you
>Belittles the sport
>Walks up to bar with cocky attitude
>Fails lift
>Makes excuses
>Blames others
>Gets angry
>Takes the plates of the bar and starts throwing them at Shinji who has been standing in the corner crouched over an empty barbell this entire time which is squashing an infant but he isn't sure if he can handle the bar

Ya, I don't see how Asuka fags can be so delusional.

It literally doesn't in Shinji's case, again, it is like you never actually watched the show.

Youre just delusional at this point. They wanted shinji to pilot it but he wouldn't so they had to goose rei, it was either that or no eva

>months of training
And got crushed by the angel
>weak enemy
That beat him after months of training
>entire episode about learning to work together and be half of one whole
>yeah nah it was all Asuka
C O P E

>gainax
>mech pilots
>not noriko
top pleb

Something tells me that Lain could probably bench press a lot. I mean she is a middle school girl and pretty small but I think her dedication could take her really far.

>How will asuka fags ever recover

>Asuka
>Beating Rei at anything aside from being worst girl
Really oggles the noggles.

>They couldn't use the unfit person so they decided to get a "fit" person to replace, but then it turns out the unfit person is still fitter than the fit person
Ya, epic. Shinji is a weak little faggot who can not pilot for shit and his only saving grace is TRIGGERING the inner Eva with all his teenangst into becoming a rampaging harbinger of death.

>still pretending its about physical strength not mental

samefag

Rei beats Asuka and Shinji in both of those categories though.

>Rei
>Ever anything

>what she sees

>roastie posting
get on the Shinji train incel

>you will never work out with asuka
>she will never stand over you as you are crushed by a barbell teasing and degrading you
>she will never call you a pervert and kick you half into a coma after you look at her doing her stretches
>she will never put you in a leglock to show off her quad gains
>she will never force you to lick her sweaty feet afterwards and call you a loser

DELET

Neither. Cartoons can’t lift.

kys

>roastie
they are pure
>incel
2D>3D, there is nothing involuntary about it, nor do I resent 3D

Yet*

lol fuck
who would you rather wife tho?

Nice headcanon. You literally only need the mental link to the EVA's soul, in other words a good synch ratio. Your physical state is irrelevant.

Rei is, objectively speaking, a worthless subhuman. She's constructed from Angel DNA, literally a clone made out of alien cells.
Any sane person would prefer the real human, Asuka.
I mean, did you not even watch End of Evangelion? The whole conclusion to the whole story was that Shinji realized choosing Rei is running away from problems of life, choosing a mindless puppet because it's comforting and you don't have to deal with the bad sides of real humans too.
Which is why he chose Asuka, to get the full experience of living, to get both the good and bad experiences from being in contact with humans.
Rei represents the Instrumentality, running way from the real world and its problems.
Asuka represents confronting the hardships of life and the bad with the good so that you can grow as a person.

Rei is, objectively the wrong choice. Choosing Rei is choosing a passive existence with no hardship. It's choosing to increase your social anxiety.
Choosing Asuka is to try and sort yourself out by being in contact with other people.

Rei is constructed from Yui's DNA you retard. Her soul is from Lilith.

>Pathetic.

user...

Tulpas can lift.

Hey eva user! I read one of your posts a while back and it got me into eva. I fucking love it, I wanted to thank you and ask if you've ever written an analysis of eva as a whole? I'd love to read it

>thinking your physical state isn't directly linked to your mental state
shinji should have hit the gym

>factual evidence
>chinese cartoons
come on user...

i imagine those are 45s and she's just that fucking tiny

>Rei is, objectively the wrong choice.
What a good post. Clearly Rei does not have what it takes to dedicate herself properly to the training necessary.