Vegan schoolboy, 12, hanged himself after bullies threw pieces of meat at him in the school canteen

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4932544/Hertfordshire-vegan-schoolboy-hangs-bullying.html

APOLOGISE NOW

At least he didn't die from a protein deficiency.
Count your blessings, vegan bros.

I don't think anyone has accused vegans of being mentally stable.

Those who want to live must fight
Those who do not wish to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live

>was exposed to meat
>died

checkmate, carnivores

it's sad his parents didn't bring him up to be a man and learn how to defend himself.

Paleo kids went too far.

...and to eat some bacon

Oh shit free meat brb adopting a 12 year old kid and telling him to say he's vegan.

Only a 4channer would think this.

>Louie was a member of the Hertford Sea Scouts, learning how to tie all the knots and knowing all their names.
tying knots, never again

Tragic. Perhaps the bullies will go vegan to make up for what they've done.

sounds like Veeky Forums

seems like kind of a frivolous thing to commit suicide over. pretty sad. I've endured worse and I'm okay.

Blame the fucking parents.

When will they ban these dangerous assault knots?

>it's the schools fault my son was a loser that no one liked!

Well he was vegan after all

gotta eat when you kill boy

They left his chastity belt on too long

>this thread

you're all pussies

paying someone to kill a docile animal and package its meat for you isn't masculine

this kid just wanted to make the world a better place and he got shit on by fucktards like you for being better than them

tell me more about masculinity

the irony here is that that guy eats meat and dairy

>guy

bullies bully shit for all sorts of reasons
if it wasn't this he woulda hung himself for something else

cept there are those photos of him picking up fruits and vegies

Yeah this is fucked.

Y'all don't have to be edgy all the time.

We need to ban ropes. They kill school kids.

Does he have aids or something? This is disgusting. Probably mentally ill liberal.

>this kid just wanted to make the world a better place and he got shit on by fucktards like you for being better than them
>better
>killed himself

>vegan pussy finally grows some balls after touching meat

you know you can eat both right

>7
You can already see that kid is a rabid lefty. They just have that dopey aura to them or something. Its sad to see it one so young.

he was bullied

>yall
>reddit spacing
Back to lereddit with you
hes vegan :^)

>liberal
on the money, and a female to male tranny if i recall correctly too

I know but honestly cannot be serious

>doesn't want to kill animals
>LUL HE CAN"T BE SERIOUS XDDD

fuck off retard

seems like a fair statement to me. Why should being vegan result in bullying like this? This kid is dead because he was compassionate in a cruel world.

This is the most childish shit I can imagine.

Veganism, turning soyboys into trannies and women into soyboys

fpbp

Whoops, I thought you were saying he wuz 'only' eating meat and dairy

my bad famalalamadingdongshlingshlongmoonbong!

>Killing himself over this please son.As a fellow vegan we need to stop projecting this image of weakness.

Breaking news, child found barely alive and is in the ICU of a local hospital. Doctors report that if he survives, he's likely to stay in a persistent vegetative state. Parent's respond that they'll be proud of their son, even if he is a vegetable. Bullies respond that there wouldn't be much difference from before.

>worries about inactive phytoestrogens in soy
>doesn't worry about mammalian estrogen in actual mammalian milk

kek

>doesnt wanna make it

for whatever reason people refuse to make this connection

Kek

I actually really feel sorry for the 'bullies' here, in my eyes they didn't do anything wrong, yes they shouldnt have been mean to the kid but the kid will need to know how to deal with people being mean to him eventuate but more importantly, they have to live with the guilt of this kids death due to harmless secondary school horseplay. Go to any school in the country, particularly all boys schools, and you will see bottles, rubbers, all sorts being thrown in the same way people throw shit at concerts or sports events, for a laugh and now these kids have to live with this all because they did something completely normal, they were just growing up.

>lol meatcucks are weak for wasting life!
>buys a phone and a computer made by people paid 15 cents an hour
Vegan meme is dead, stop trying to revoke a reaction

>muh appeal to futility fallacy

We can't make the world perfect, therefore I'm going to rape your mom and kill your family lol

>they have to live with the guilt of this kids death due to harmless secondary school horseplay
>kids death
>harmless

edgy

You 16 year old edgelords really need to start using your brains a bit.

>dumbass white boy does a dumbass white boy meme diet
>dumbass white boy meets adversity for the first time in '''his''' life
>dumbass white boy is a weak bitch and kills himself

Typical.

One less white devil.

Who cares.

KEEP. CRYING. BITCH. NIGGA.

>shitskin nigger

I sincerely hope you kill yourself so we have one less gibe in the world.

>vegan

Animals have more value than niggers.

Guess you could say this vegan took the final step and became a vegetable himself kek! Pls follow this greenbois example vegans!

niggers aren't sufficiently intellectually advanced enough to become suicidal but rest assured that if he doesn't get shot by one of his homies the beetus will take him before he turns 50

>classmates try to help classmate with eating disorder
>he kills himself
What an ungrateful prick desu

Wow. Can you imagine just how shitty the parenting that led him to be that weak was?

Compassion? Suffering from the delusion of being compassionate, you mean.

This. Raising kids to be Vegan is child abuse.

>son's a faggot who gets bullied for being a faggot
>starts smoking to cope
>blame the school and bullies instead of speaking to your son about not being a faggot
This is really sad, by why did his parents not tell him to not be a vegan?

>This is the most childish shit I can imagine.
Exactly, children bully. Hell, I was bullied and I bullied, it's normal. Killing yourself isn't normal, and you veganfags making everything about your shit leads to this faggot reaction. I truly feel sorry for the kid, but not because of the bullying which happens to everyone, but because his environment encouraged being a bitch, and as a result commiting suicide, when in the past you got over it. I can't for the life of me believe people kill themselves over the silliest shit, when I've been people go through so much shit and still power through, and I'm glad I've never attempted suicide, even when I've considered it. Like how is he supposed to care about the world and animals life, when he didn't have the gratitude for his own life. I'm not even angry at the kid, because he was a kid and everything surrounding the incident is tragic, but fuck you for virtue signalling your faggy lifestyle choices over this dead kid. You never learn and as such you will burn.

but how? It's healthy for all stages of life.

This you idiots
He shouldn't have killed himself but to think he was better than anyone is a fucking joke

This. Any doctor will report parents to Child Protective Services if they detect they're raising a child on a strict vegetarian diet, even after being counseled that it will destroy the health of the child.

If a developing child cannot be fed a strict vegetarian diet without SICKENING and DYING because of it, then it's pants-on-head RETARDED for ANY human to eat that way.

You might be able to SURVIVE for a while eating that way, but you will FAIL TO THRIVE on it, just like a child will fail to thrive -- and eventually die.

Faggot, YOU ARE NOT VEGAN, NONE OF YOU WHO SHITPOST LIKE THIS ARE VEGAN, NOBODY BELEIVES YOUR SHIT, FUCKING MOVE ON TO SOMETHING ELSE ALREADY FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

>emotionally and mentally unbalanced kid
>kills himself over the stupidest shit
It's the parents fault for ruining his brain with a malnourishing vegetarian diet. They should be arrested for child endangerment and imprisoned.

>If a developing child cannot be fed a strict vegetarian diet without SICKENING and DYING because of it, then it's pants-on-head RETARDED for ANY human to eat that way.

But they can, you idiot. A few scattered reports of parents feeding their infants nothing but soy milk and apple juice doesn't mean a healthy vegan diet isn't a viable option. Would you blame the insanely high rates of obesity and type 2 diabetes in children on the fact that they eat a diet with meat in it?

Literally only white people and a few asains are into this high estrogen veganism shit

Mostly white people are into the tranny fag shit

Mostly white people are into the cuckold shit

Mostly white people are into the "im a my little pony character take me seriously shit'

Say what you want, but you know it's true

well its mostly white people in literally anything
Fishing, smithing, hunting, gun collecting, martial arts

Ok, but why are so many into the tranny and vegan shit?

kek soyboys btfo

raised to act like that, toxic masculinity this, be a faggot there, food getting shittier too
even little boys have been feed adderall to be more passive and less "boy-ish"
whites are oh the most progressive and enlightened, how many vegans and traps/trannies you see are richer and high class?
give some years and it will all turn into a multicultural tranny orgy

Jains, Buddhists, some Hindus; raised vegetarian. Is there going to be an inquisition against them by Child Protective Services soon?

They slowly push masculinity to be deemed as evil and archaic socially, and hyper emotive and girly as a desired quality
Its the progressive countries first and it will spiral down eventually
if you still dont relate progressiveness with weakness look no further than Sweden and Germany

cucks

>Maybe if I throw in a fallacy accusation I might look smart
>pretending you care about life to fuel your self-affirming meme

Underrated

you do not own a monopoly on free speech

I would KNOT have expected this

Dude release all the cows and chickens into the wild lmao.

This was fake right...right goys?

why are vegans so weak

>You must all be nice to us or when we kill ourselves it's going to be your fault.

Trannies and vegans have a lot in common.

Do you feel I'm attacking your free speech? I'm just tired of the edgelords.

The average age of this website should be increasing, but it doesn't look like it.

>Veeky Forums
>vegans and racism

Great thread

Why didn't he throw tofu back?

here's a (you), you slut.

Of course the only muscular man in Sweden has 'slav' in his name lmao

>TFW vegan meme
>TFW believed all the vegan doctors
>TFW told you can eat anything you want until full and satisfied, tons of starch/fruit/veg
>TFW 6'1, 172lbs, run avg 30miles per week, walk dog 2 hours per day
>TFW go vegan
>TFW feelsgood, energy through the roof
>TFW stop counting calories (lost 100lbs over the past year)
>TFW docs said eating excess carbs wouldn't turn to fat
>TFW weighed 176lbs today
>TFW 6 weeks, gained 4 pounds
>TFW no meat, cheese, eggs, milk, dairy, oil, etc
>TFW a regular meal is a whole box of pasta (8 servings x 180 kcal = 1440 +50cal from sauce)
>TFW it was whole wheat pasta and was also 48grams of fiber
>TFW one day eat 5lb bag of potatoes and 14 apples
>TFW eating over 100grams of fiber every day
>TFW still overeating
>TFW overeating on oatmeal, brown rice, whole wheat pasta, white and sweet potatoes, fruit and vegetables
>TFW am broken
>TFW literally one day ate two boxes of pasta, 12 medium apples, and ~700kcal of oatmeal
>TFW WHY CAN I NOT JUST BE A NORMAL PERSON
>TFW my stomach is a bottomless abyss
>TFW vegan doc said you can't overeat on potatoes
>TFW ate 10 potatoes for a meal and was hungry 2 hours later

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

>2 false flag bait pics in a row
Wow