ENOUGH of this FAGGOT small waist 6 pack twink shit. How do I get a T H I C C as FUCK core?

ENOUGH of this FAGGOT small waist 6 pack twink shit. How do I get a T H I C C as FUCK core?

>squats and deadlifts

I'm talking ISOLATION motherfucker

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E71BNdSWVrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is he natty? I feel like you could do this natty but only after a lifetime of training and a perfect diet

big abs, big obliques (but be careful), enormous lats, big chest, enormous delts, big arms (including forearms). sizeable traps also. this is thicc. the lats will prevent fridgemode.

>ISOLATION
>posts someone who nearly exclusively lifts heavy compounds
You will always be small and you will breed weakness
Kill yourself

Kklokov is an olympic weightlifter

If you wanna look like him do the shit he does ... which unfortunately consists of Deadlifts, Squats and Overheadpress ... Powercleans and stuff as well obviously ...

... also steroids ...

lmao no hes on mad drugs hes an olympic athlete

He also does bodybuilding calisthenics and strong man stuff.
What you're describing is what loser wannabe's do.

Well, the traditional route to growing your stomach is 3x5 on McDonalds and Taco Bell on alternating days.

Small waist is still a strong indicator of high testo levels and good genetics.

It's mostly genetics, I've always had a pretty wide core. BUT if you want to widen your core you have to train your oblique (the muscles on the sides of your abdomen). For that, do motions involving rotation:
>kneeling ab rotation machine, if your gym has one (seated ab rotation is shit, the angles are wrong and dangerous)
>cable swings / lateral Palloff press, hold a cable on your side then swing it left and right without rotating your torso

many oly guys, most publicly the chinks, recognise the importance of muscle mass in strength sports. cleans and snatches do not get you klokov's physique, accessory movements like BTN presses, chins etc do.

Yeah it's genetics.
I've trained diligently since I was 14 years old and done some form of heavy core workout every day.
I have a fairly narrow waist.

You forgot the most important part, he is Russian

HGH
Insulin
IGF-1

Small waist looks great if you have broad shoulders/back. V-taper is everything; you think pic related looks like a "twink"?

Olympic lifters don't deadlift dumb fuck

>ITT no answers

Even if he's obese he'll look alpha

Big lenny thicc?

>Kklokov is an olympic weightlifter
>If you wanna look like him do the shit he does
God I hate this board sometimes.
People respond differently to the same exercises. Shocking, I know, but thats the state of things.

Do the chinese have some info on what kind of acessory work they do and how they program it

Stop posting
youtube.com/watch?v=E71BNdSWVrE

Look up allthingsgym articles about some dude who went to china to learn from a coach.

Deadlift is a proper subset of the clean and jerk.

roid

I think he means conventional deadlift. Rarely do oly lifters convential deadlift. Very common to see snatch grip deficits

This guy can help.

>tfw hourglass figure
>tfw male
I just want to a THICC ass mid section to balance it out.

some of his advice is legit, if you can look past the unfathomable cringe

How do I find someone like this to have sex with?

landmine oblique twists

You're retarded.

>working core when you can just work your glutes

t. asslet

Did he glue pubes to his face.