All I want is a nice girl

>all I want is a nice girl
>tfw nice girls don't exist

So I'm 200lbs pretty lean now what do I need to get to to make this feel go away?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vBLjaN9NDMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

height? natty?

>have crush on this one girl
>think she is a nice girl
>turns out shes a basic bitch and i was delusional

welp
time to lift more weights until somebody loves me

6'0 and no

how was she basic?

Go to church or to bible classes. They fake the V-card, but there are also good ones.

If you're looking online/social media, you won't find nice girls.
This is where you have to walk the pavement and meet them, whether they're working at your favorite coffee place or if you pass her on your stroll to wherever you're going.
>but i drive
You get what I'm fucking saying, to get a nice girl, you have to see the nice girl. Not the ""nice"" girl's pictures on Tinder/Facebook.

I'm an atheist
Literally everyone has social media, this purist fantasy is not helping.

The solution is to become a loner. I too share this vacuum in my heart. Just keep lifting and focusing on your career and try not to think about it. Love is a fools game in this day and age. Fuck and dump at your own disclosure. Women will only treat you like a king when they see that you don't need them; so treat them with the same disposablility that they treat men. You don't need a 'nice girl' to make yourself happy. You just think you do because you were born in a society where sex is plastered everywhere and where you're given the impression that all the other guys are getting laid except for you because you think something is wrong with you. The truth is, theres nothing wrong with you man. It may seem like alot of men are getting girls, but the ones that aren't far outnumber the ones that do. You are not alone. Remember that.

>If you're looking online/social media, you won't find girls.
fixed that for you
Girls are fucking rare these days, no joke
Try finding one who has the following three:
>Decent looks
>Decent personality
>Is avaliable
its pick one if youre lucky

Chase a check, never chase a bitch

"too good" for me, interests are facebook memes, music interests consists of whatever is going in radio right now

tldr
im salty because she easnt attracted to me

Sure I'll chase cheques at my wageslave night shift job

Sad counts here always say this shit and yet there's people like me getting lid every weekend and having quality interactions with qt3.14s. Unless ou look like pic related, your personality and attitudes are holding you you back. You can change and you can have quality relationships with the opposite sex. They're just people. You just haven't figured out how to see past your own biases and step out of your shell. Worse than that, you haven't learned to stop relying on the opposite success to achieve happiness.

Damn I butchered that typing

>b-but I'm such a nice guy
Jesus you colossal faggot there are good women and bad women just like there are good men and bad men. Your idea of the perfect woman doesn't exist in the real world because people aren't perfect. We all settle on somebody.

heroin

>find a nice girl i really like once in a while
>she either isnt available or doesnt like me

I wish I had it in me to just fuck sluts.

The fucking truth. The (((media))) was will tell you that if your not having one night stands every other week with hot babes your a loser when the reality is very few guys can do that, even the ones with their shit together and good looks. Sex with someone you care about is nice but trust me you will get tired of the girls shit at some point unless you find a unicorn. The grass is always greener on the other side.

also adding to this>girl acts VERY nice to me for a while
>try seeking contact with her
>contact her eventually, we talk and laugh often, smiles and whatnot
>working up my courage to ask her out
>find out shes already getting fucked by chad on the reg (considering SHE was the one reaching out to chad first,which he was surprised about, i expect they fucked on first meeting and they were meeting for 2 weeksthen)
>realize i was just friendzoned all along, a puppet giving her attention, probably plan B, C, or worse

So i stopped being anywhere near her, basically avoiding even looking in her direction.

Dumb cunt keeps looking at me now like if i have done something bad to her.

Maybe its all just in my autistic head.
I dont know. At least no longer im losing sleep because of her.

>Damn I butchered that typing
That you did indeed
Ok then, tell me how you are doing it
I was single for two years after i started uni and during this time dating/hooking up has been virtually impossible despite me being socially active and having a part time job on the side

please share some knowledge, mate

Your problem is that you're needy

>find a nice girl I really like once in a while

Why do you really like these girls? You don't know shit about them! You've never looked into their eyes as your dick slides inside them. You've never laid with them naked while they spilled all of their insecurities and fears to you. You don't know what they're like when they're at home in their underwear listening to music and cleaning. You don't know shit. Yet somehow live become invested. This is a turn off to girls. You approach them with an aura of neediness. You have expectations of them because you've bought into the idea of who you think they are. And you approach girls with an aura of expectation. The expectation thy maybe this will be the one to make you happy. Guess what? She's a person just like you. She's got enough shit going on in her life, she doesn't have time to make you happy. Find your own happiness, and instead of seeking validation and company, start approaching girls with a fun lifestyle worth sharing.

>"too good" for me
Christ did she actually say that

no, its a codeword for "less attractive that chad next door"

>>try seeking contact with her
>contact her eventually, we talk and laugh often, smiles and whatnot

So, you say she was nice. I'm assuming this is a coworker/school setting. Because of this you go out of your way to talk to her because she's friendly. Friendly=/=flirt user. From what you've said it doesn't seem like she flirted with you or led you on. It seems more like you projected thinking she did simply because she just maybe is a nice person.

>Reached out to chad

She didnt reach out to you so idk why you took it personally.
>I dont know. At least no longer im losing sleep because of her.
That's good at least, if it was better for your mental health to cut her off then good but it seems like you're a step away from r9k, I would highly recommend you stay away from being friends with girls just for a bit. Just focus on lifting and gaining confidence this way you wont get attached to any girl who's nice to you again.

See
You're needy. You approach girls with the expectation that you might gain something and they smell it a mile away. When you've taken steps to make yourself attractive, and you've taken steps to live the lifestyle you've always wanted, and you take steps to interact with many women, then many of those women will be attracted to you. You'll need to practice recognizing signs of interest and capitalizing on them. You also need to change your understanding of relationships and dating. Dating isn't about taking that girl you had a huge crush on out to dinner. You shouldn't have any huge crushes. You should realize that you don't know shit about these strangers. The whole point of dating is to get to know people and to have new interesting experiences. Lower your expectations of who is ready to be asked on a date. That doesn't mean lower your standards. Never date someone you aren't attracted to. But just because some girl you've know for 2 hours doesn't meet all of your personality requirments doesn't mean you shouldn't hang out with her and have some experiences. The truth is you really don't know anything about her. And you have to realize, your dream girl isn't real. Real girls are real and the more you interact with them the more you'll realize that all of their little quirks and features are better than the imaginary standard you have in your head.

Take the black pill man. Chicks are nice to cuddle, fun to fuck, but they will never fill that void inside you. It seems like they do at first but then she shows her true self and you realize she's a greedy slutty bitch just like every other girl.

how do you deal with "basic bitches" ?

talking girl who have no self confidence, need validation from everyone else, use tons of make up to make up for not being "attractive enough without"

You move on because there's lots of girls in the world and you aren't compatible with that one. You don't "deal" with anything. Dating isn't a job. It's an experience. If the experience sucks, then move on.

its like all i see is those basic ones, the ones with self confidence are somewhere else or not single

You're problem is you're relying on other people to fill yor voids. Every girl isn't a slut or greasy or whatever. Every girl is a fucking human just like you! She has enough shit going on in her own life, she doesn't have time to make your weak bitch boi ass happy! You're supposed to bring your own fulfillment into a relationship. If you have a void in you then you weren't ready to date in the first place. That's everyone's mistake. Thinking a relationship will make them happy when they can't even take steps to fulfill their own ambitions. Stop blaming other people for your own shortcomings.

yeah, maybe i was in fact delusional.
Maybe i just waited for too long.

Who knows, wont find out now.

>needy

literally explain this shit to me in retard terms
I dont need girl to cry in her shoulder and spend time with her at all times and not give her personal space whatsover.
Neither i do not expect perfection out of anyone because i know goddamn well im very far from perfect.
I dont also expect us to fuck on first date, and im more than HAPPY to know what bothers her and what she likes doing.
So i dont really know what neediness means. Because for me it seems that
>this confident outgoing guy is CARING AND STRONG (AND SOO HOT XOXOX)
(hes neither strong and doesnt care about anything else than where he can put his dick inside)
>this less confident, outgoing guy is CREEPY and BORING

seems like something for me

>Thinking a relationship will make them happy when they can't even take steps to fulfill their own ambitions
for some it works tho

i meant shut in in the beta example

They're somewhere else but not location wise. You don't attract them because you approach girls with expectations of what they have to offer you instead of to get to know them. Stop worrying about their personality flaws and shortcomings. Worry about your own shortcomings and worry about chasing your own dreams and ambitions. That makes you a higher quality guy and you'll start to attract higher quality women.

that post was deep user, thanks

Until the crippling pressure of being responsible for a grown mans emptiness drives your wife to suck on Jerome's dick because he doesn't need any emotional propping up, just a good dick sucking. That's how you end up killing a bottle of whiskey alone at the kitchen table reading the divorce papers, wondering if you'll ever see the kids and wondering where it all went wrong.

jesus....

Basically the meme that keeps on giving.

>Le pursue you ambitions user
>ambitions being pursued and succeeding
>Le find hobbies user
>hobbies jam packed
>Le when you go out focus on the fun
>go out and have fun (don't focus on girls, don't ignore either)

Honestly, I've realized it's all just a fucking waiting game (odds my man!). No bullshit. Go out, be social, do everything above, and that still won't guarantee a girlfriend.

You need to have an OPPORTUNITY, I.E. a girl that finds you attractive, and then have the capacity to capitalize on the opportunity. There are things that increase odds and decrease them, but at the end of the day it's just a game of odds.

Also not having a gf < having a gf. A large part of male confidence comes from having the capacity to fuck girls.

>Get cheated on
>Think all girls are backstabbing, unloyal sluts
>Swear off girls for awhile
>Meet qt girl, fall in love
>She's actually nice, I can trust her, did I mention I fucking love her?
>I could not be happier
>She cheats on me with a close friend
welp, I learned my lesson

what if i told you i met my ex on Veeky Forums? what if i told you that im so close to giving up on dating because im going to turn 30 in 4 years

I'm not the needy user I'm But I think the other user was wrong in his assessment of you.

I honestly just think that you need to learn how to be around girls without getting any sort of attraction for them and obviously just "b urself" with them. This is the best way to get used to them, learn and understand to a degree girls.

Female friends to avoid

>Overly flirty with everyone
>Manipulative
>Petty
>Rude for no reason
>No interest in anything substantial
>Shit ton of social media/constantly obsessed with posting photos of herself nonstop/attention whorey
You want quality female friends not shitty ones.
This will help you a lot once you get past the confidence issue. Also this should be obvious but treat female friends just the same, dont baby them or any different than guys.

.t Female who married her best guy friend who treated her just like one of the guys never got put on a pedestal and has a good marriage 5+ years

Best thing, just work on yourself first and find a way to not feel lonely without a girl. Have a more "if it happens, it happens if not if not" attitude.

>Have a more "if it happens, it happens if not if not" attitude.
couldn't agree more

fucksluts x f

It means you meet a girl and think, "wow she's hot, how do I get her to go on a date with me." That's wrong, you should be thinking, "wow she's hot," and then moving on with your life because it's not that important to your personal fulfillment. This allows you to have day to day interactions without feeling like your self worth relies on the outcome of this conversation and it allows you to get to know people without the pressure of trying to impress them. This easy going life loving attitude will be attractive if you're sincerely achieving your goals and taking steps to be physically attractive. Girls will begin to show signs of being attracted to you. Once you notice those signs, then you know it's time to make a move. If girls aren't showing signs of being attracted to you, you aren't living like an attractive male. its different for cold approaching which basically just comes down to practice and body language. But having and intrinsic belief that the interaction isn't all that important will definitely increase your success rate because of the subtle cues you give off. Internet dating comes down to standing out, not being like the other guys, and asking for the date sooner rather than later to screen out those girls who would wasted your time. That's the easiest method by far.

1. do you lift?
2. do you have a lot of male friends?

>When you've taken steps to make yourself attractive
Gone to uni, got a good face, am fit, and 6'1'' (plus big dick) doesnt matter much

>The whole point of dating is to get to know people and to have new interesting experiences
This is my main issue in dating
It hasnt been fun because the severe lack of girls ive met has taken a massive toll on me.
I mean its not easy to even find girls to approach for dates, its not about upping my standard to be attractive to them. its about actually finding ones i can even try to approach

I came out of a long term relation blue pilled as hell, thinking i was gonna have a blast since i had alot of good things going for me but its been absolute hell

Oh no I agree with you.

It's a fucking shit show out there. I basically don't give a shit anymore and pursue my goals (not MGTOW either).

The girls I find attractive don't find me attractive. The girls that find me attractive I don't find attractive. I realize I never really developed/maintained the social network that would put me in touch with girls that would like me (common interests).

The girls I like aren't way out of my league either, but generally have no contact with them. Life is suffering, but we're all going to make it, with or without progeny.

delusion

attractiveness is all what matters at younger age, what you pointed out is what matters for women that just came out of cock carousel.

Its not that girls (i specifically use word girls here) look for certain traits in guys.
They just fuck whoever they find attractive, and if they can tolerate his negative sides they stick with him for longer.

Once they realize their worth is fading / had enough hookups and actually want to settle in, then they look for some worths.

Where the FUCK do you go to find a girl that is worth marrying? Because if you say >clubs or bars i will laugh.

Its not gym either (yeah, i actually do work hard to improve myself, have no addictions and i have stable job)

Apparently its not enough. I need to lower my standards. Because im needy. I dont deserve any decent girl. So i need to lower my standards right.

Maybe i should lower my standards to the level of that fat, drug abusing girl, that recently sucked chads dick in front of coworkers on party. ( wish i was making up that one desu)

I dont know
maybe its all Me

I know right? The divorce rate is fucked and middle aged male suicide is at an all time high for a reason. Disney and the notebook told you that you'll that a girl will make you happy but they lied. You make you happy. Accomplish that, and then watch as girls start checking you out trying to get a piece of that confident guy who walks with his head up high because his life is great.

just isn't easy man

sorry about the autism, user.

1. do you lift?
Very little, health issues but I care a lot about health/nutrition and I love the fph/fps threads there.
2. do you have a lot of male friends?
Yes. My personality has always been very male-ish and since I play a lot of video games, males are who I tend to meet and befriend.

isn't that sad? like, woman (not all) all want a piece of you instead of just you know want to be with you because of you and not what you accomplished

Just focus on not giving a fuck. There are so many other guys our age (22-30) that are single, haven't had a girlfriend, etc.

Don't blame yourself. Don't blame anyone else. We grew up in an interesting time, where if you aren't dating, people assume you are just casually fucking.

The social guilt/shaming isn't there, but overcoming the personal shame is the key. Once you realize that there's no point to feel ashamed of something you have no control over, it gets better.

Just try your best my man. That's all you can do.

how's your relationship to your dad?

Cold approaching and tinder are fine, but you didn't mention anything about achieving your goals and pursuing your passions. Do you like hiking? Join a hiking club. Do you play sports? Join a coed league. When you get to class in the first day, get there early because you're a good student and because you can choose whatever seat you want. Sit next to the hottest girl and learn to speak to women without being nervous. Your day to day actions will determine your success with women. Getting a date isn't necessarily about looking for a girl to approach. If you live a lifestyle that's fun and exciting, and you learn to speak to people for the fun of it without expectations, you'll be surrounded by potential opportunities.

INTP proud and strong

i guess so, still, it hurts knowing that i've "only" had 2 relationships in the last 6 years and am now getting into an age where everyone around me is moving in with their SO and other stuff
and here i am, single, feeling alone and somehow managing
it's just... i want that feeling to, i want to know how it feels to move in with someone, to stay with someone who really appreciates me
rambling on but you get the general idea here

how did people 200 years ago do the dating game man

Minimal, he is an abusive deadbeat machista. Raised by a divorced mother who didn't whore around and focused on raising me instead with strong morals. Heavily religious as well.

Is this some /pol/ questionnaire to see if I fit the memes about women or something. I'm not upset just amused.

They didn't have birth control.

no, but, you do fall into the "daddy issues" thematic, not being a dick here femanon just like, i've known and been with girls whos dads had a complicated or difficult relationship with their daughters

ended with their daughters having more male friends than female

Get a Tinder. Make someone else say it without prompting. Seriously, once one lady says it without you goading her into it, youre set. And even if you don't think you're good enough, ladies will. And that s because we become too hard on ourselves. If they won't say it unprompted, then it must not be true, and you must try harder, get more ripped.

Once your girlfriend asks "Are your arms getting bigger?" Is when you know you made it and Zyzz smiles upon you, even though you are a dyelfag

It's all you. Go to any major university. Park your ass in a bench and watch couples go by for about 30 minutes. Count the number of ugly guys you see with smoking hot girls. Peak over the fence at a frat party and look at all the chubby doc he bags getting their dicks sucked by hot women. Looks matter but being attractive isn't all about looks. You either have value to offer or you don't. Right now you sound like you don't. Where do ou meet women? Everywhere! The store, the mall, your friend group, your hobbies. I have a few platonic girl friends. Guess what happens when I invite them to get sushi and saki bombs and tell them to bring friends? They bring hot single friends and tel them about how I'm such a great guy! Why aren't you expanding your friend group? Why aren't you playing a coed sport? Why don't you say hi to that qt3.14 in line at the grocery store? Or ask that cardio bunny trying bench press 10 lbs for a quick spot? YOU are the limiting factor. The good news is, you can absolutely change if you want to.

>strong morals
>heavily religious
If you need religion to provide yourself with a moral base, then they sure as hell aren't strong.

so you're saying a baby is what tied people together? does make sense somehow

I wouldn't disagree with you but at least for myself, and I'm not trying to be a "lulimsodifferent" I think it has to do with my personal behavior than more so my relationship with my father. Many times when I was a child I wondered if I were boy (Don't get me wrong, I'm happy being a woman, I am woman) but I have a very very masculine way of thinking that I think has to do more with it. I don't think I'm transgender but I do feel that has more to do with it than my issues with my father.

And no offense taken!

I'm curious though, the female friends/girls you've dated that had more male friends than girls. Were they attention whorey or flirted a lot with them?

positive side effect is, that girls like you tend to just be way more attractive to us guys, you know, being all female but masculine too

>Were they attention whorey or flirted a lot with them?
hmmm
well, there was always that one guy i thought they'd flirt with a lot more than me so, i guess? why?

It's not sad. You are the accumulation of your beliefs and your actions. If you sit and home playing video games, eating Doritos, and smoking weed then that's who you are. You don't want to be with a fat chick who eats smelly tacos every night and watches Big Bang theory on the weekends. Why should any hot sociable kind and intelligent girl want to date you? Be the best you that you can be, and girls will notice that who you are is someone worth dating.

makes sense

>Be 5'10''-6'2''
>Be in decent paying career or studying (STEM) for decent paying career
>Have average to decently above average face.
>Have decent hygiene, nice haircut
>Have hobbies and goals which you are actively pursuing (lifting and school would already count as two).
>Not a drunk or drug user
>Capable of holding down jobs, is doing so currently and/or has done so in the past

Name me one other time in history where a dude who could check half of these wasn't considered a "good" catch.

Because I used to make fun of girls with blatant daddy issues when I was younger and had my "ebinloltroll" phase. Most of the girls I met that also had mostly guy friends hated if someone else intruded and took away the "im the only girl in the group" and extremely petty/catty/rude to any girl who joined. 9/10 they had low self esteems and issues with their father.

I was just wondering my own experience was more common.

>you'll be surrounded by potential opportunities.
Ive done that for over a year now and my opportunities have gone fucking down :(
I dont have any expectations, ive managed to put it out of my mind but days like this and when im online im reminded by it

Some days i even think "Whats the fucking point in getting an education? not like its gonna improve my dating odds" and i lose all fucking hope because of it

All i want is options in dating and to be able to ask girls out, i dont mind being rejected but id like atleast some options

>Because I used to make fun of girls with blatant daddy issues when I was younger and had my "ebinloltroll" phas
funny enough that's exactly what my ex did, she hung out with guys more than girls, bullied other girls and was all "girls are shit"
way up until she turned 20 she was still like that, she thought guys were the better girls without the drama

sounds to me like tryhard larp but ill bite

>mall, store
you can smile and say "hi" all you want, this wont work unless you are VERY attractive, in my case i can hope for a smile back (which i get pretty often, i can keep eye contact in non creepy way, believe or not)
Approaching girls at gym first is easy way to literally get reported to staff or get weird looks. I got home gym because i couldnt stomach most of gym sluts there. I know some of the girls there alright, but none of them will approach me first.

Yes my friend circle is almost non existant. I am introverted person that prefers being alone. For everyone out there, for this sole reason i am BORING.

Your point about value is 100% correct.
I am worthless. In eyes of regular people. And to be honest, im fine with that, since i know slow and steady im improving. And i also can wait for very long time because good things have to mature.

But i dont want to be lied to and cheated on by woman that just wants to settle down after fucking around for years, and i happened to be available guy to snatch before she gets old.

I am bitter. I do have my issues, thanks to shitty parenting circumstances, and i do sometimes reflect that on others.
Yet i never met a person that i could take care of.

Maybe my numbers game is just that low that i didnt had enough chances.
Idk.

>check half of these wasn't considered a "good" catch.
I can check off most in this list and i wouldnt consider myself a catch, atleast thats not reflected in my dating history

You're mad at her and not talking because she's fucking someone else even though she's nice and cool with you? You're a fucking child.

>Not a drink or drug user
I feel like this is a turnoff to most women. They sure do love their drugs.

that's my point, to even be considered worthy (by both women and apparently other male fitizens) of "dating" a woman you have to check all of the above and then some (unless you are naturally an 8-9/10). Your run of the mill woman used to be thankful to have a husband who didn't drink away the money or beat her or the kids, you were expected simply to be a man, provide and hold down a job. I would argue that the standards are ridiculous these days.

Fug. That's way to similar. I don't think guys are exactly better. I think guys and women both have strengths and weaknesses. I've had female friends and I miss having them but for some reason they just don't stick and those friendships disappear.

I got laid all the time in college, like literally dozens and dozens of girls, and I was a skinny little twerp with long dirty hair and youthful alcoholism - and these were hot girls believe me or don't I don't care but they were
Now I am in great shape, have a nice job, have developed many skills and make money as an artist and my gf of 3 years just dumped me and shit all over my heart and now I can't even fuck slutty bar girls they literally choose the fat retards over me in a bar setting

somewhere I lost the mojo and idkwtf to do about it

>Fuck and dump at your own disclosure. Women will only treat you like a king when they see that you don't need them; so treat them with the same disposablility that they treat men.
Your just rationalizing yourself into the same bullshit behavior as those whores, you slut. Actions speak louder than ideals.

>I've had female friends and I miss having them but for some reason they just don't stick and those friendships disappear.
exaCT reasoning my ex had, she told me she'd try to have more female friends once she moves
but ultimately ended up befriending way more dudes
is it a problem for your bf?

It's not an easy thing to understand. Most people don't get it. That's why so many people settle for the first homely girl that shows interest and that's why so many people cheat and/or get divorced. I recommend listening to this audiobook called Book of Pook while you work out: m.youtube.com/watch?v=vBLjaN9NDMQ

It's not a practical book, more of a guide to developing a proper mind set about dating and relationships. Some people aren't into this shit, but it changed my life. I used to go from being in a needy relationship to string dumped and crying about never being able to find the one. Honestly I feel so much more fulfilled now because I don't hinge my happiness on romance. In turn, I now get laid a lot more and much deeper and more real relationships with women.

so you're basically a faggot who lieks to get laid but ignores what he should got for his heart

I suggest this audiobook: m.youtube.com/watch?v=vBLjaN9NDMQ

Im trying to get over her.
Simple as that. Im not outright ignoring her. But i distanced myself. If she wants to be friends, cool. Maybe she has attractive girl friends i could meet.
But for now i need time out from her.
And yeah, i am mad at myself and her because i thought we had something going, literally everyone i asked on opinion about her actions towards me told me to ask her out right away. im also jealous.

Apparently she had things going with at least one other guy (and from what it looks like one another that tagged her on fb)

Youre right, im a child because i got manipulated like one

They're all the same brah

yo the femanon still here?

Female friendships are for some fucking reason very flimsy. Something as small as a breeze makes them go over. For example, my female best friend at the time. For around two years, just straight up ignored me for about a month without warning because of a misunderstanding. I reached out to her, things seemed fine. I made an off color joke and she became the most arrogant sjw in a span of a minute I just dipped.

>is it a problem for your bf?
We were friends for around 3 years before dating and he knew most of my friends were guys, he was one of them but the reason it doesn't is because I never flirted with anyone and my personality again, very masculine. They would joke around and say I wasn't even a girl.

>it changed my life
Ive read the book of pook and honestly, it made me even madder
Im not seeing the avaliable women everywhere thing, life is just devoid of women it seems but i do have a detached approach and im not demanding sex to be happy

I mean i must live in a very strange place because like i said, i can go for months and not meet any girl i can approach at all.

I have no idea what you're trying to say? I like eating laid. I like dating and getting to know people. Sometimes it doesn't work out. Sometimes I find out the girl isn't someone I'd want to be with forever. Sometimes they decide that. Either way we handle the split with grace and dignity and I end up with a friend who coincidently introduces me to other hot girls and I get to go on more dates and get to know more people. Then one day, I met a girl who I thought was perfect and I've been in a monogamous reationship for about a year now. Basically I didn't ascribe any significance to any single relationship because it's okay if it doesn't work out. This allowed me to have fun, experience things, make friends, and save my feelings for someone I really feel is special instead of settling for the first girl who wants to have sex. I think that's pretty healthy and at the very least I'm very happy.

>be lazy and fat
>be super fucking charismatic
>have a 9/10 cutie gf
>date for 4 years
>she left
>about a year later start eating healthy and working out
>drop 50 lbs
>still have plenty to go until my goal
Still feel like shit and haven't found other girls even interesting

well, my ex also had 2 best female friends, both of them were a bit more manly than "usual females" so i guess there's that

>They would joke around and say I wasn't even a girl.
hm okay
i guess you landed a nice catch there, me myself i'd get a bit jealous aroudn my ex and her male friends, never really told her but it was a bit weird being with 4 guys and her in one room and her laughing with every single one of them but eh, that's the past now

femanon, i really liked talking to you, you kept my mind off of things for a bit and i appreciate that
but now, since i'm on my last beer, i need to go to sleep
was a really nice talk with you best of luck to you!

Maybe your life is need of some change then man. Maybe where you're at isn't where you want to be?

Oh don't get me wrong, he's a jealous fuck but he trusts me so there's that.

Jealously is completely natural so dw about it. It was nice talking to you as well, goodnight! Sleep well, good luck to you as well.

Life does need some change but i fail to change it
I though going to uni would make it better, it didnt
I thought getting a hobby would change it, it didnt
I thought getting a job would change it, nope

I dont want to give up but ill be damned if women arent scarce as fuck

Its different for men though. Women got that game on easy mode. All they have to do is show up and be willing. Men have to run the numbers game and fake how much of a badass they actually are in order to occasionally get laid.

What uni do you go to? A major one?

oof what fuck dude.. Keep your head up.