I just found out they pack all the shitty food with soy lecithin which turns into estrogen...

I just found out they pack all the shitty food with soy lecithin which turns into estrogen... How am I supposed to gain when I'm actively being transformed into a feminist?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/china/article-4929064/Chinese-police-ask-Muslims-hand-copies-Koran.html
nbcnews.com/news/china/china-tackles-masculinity-crisis-tries-stop-effeminate-boys-n703461
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11524239
streamable.com/0j9eb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

everyone should be a feminist regardless of lecithin intake but also don't eat blah foods.

CLEAN EATING!!!

literally just look at the ingredients on the shit you buy

how do you manage to get dressed in the morning?

I live on campus and I eat what the school provides me

>muh phytoestrogens = estrogen

lmfao dude you should be making retarded gains then

hit that fucking free gym, use them goddamn oly platforms and utilize your meal plan to bulk like a madman. you have no idea how good you have it.

Why do you think asians have such small penises?

>eating soy increases estrogen in my body
bro science

>

asians eat tons of soy and have tiny penises
you do the math

I thought they did the math

the also have the most people on earth and mate like rabbits

kek

phytoestrogens in soy don't bind to the same receptors as estrogens produced by the body and don't raise estrogen levels or something like that I don't actually know what I'm talking about but I hope that's true 2bh

Tfw my uni had a shit dining hall where you had a set amount of money and had to buy shit a la carte instead of buffet style where you pay to get in. Always ran out of points like three months early and had to get the anorexic thots with extra points to pay for my bulk.

>everyone should have cancer
Ain't you a bundle of sunshine

>everyone should be a feminist

Soy lecithin doesnt have the same health effects as soybean.
It's a derivative, but not the same.

Yet they aren't cucked like us.

dailymail.co.uk/news/china/article-4929064/Chinese-police-ask-Muslims-hand-copies-Koran.html

So you do the math.

You should've been abusing unstable dorm hoes from the start. Best part about Greek life is taking an impressionable young freshman girl, getting her to think your house is the only place to have fun and then getting her to drive you places and buy you food and thank you for letting her do it

Holy fucking shit, you can't be fucking serious. God my jimmies are so fucking rustled now.

Underrated

nbcnews.com/news/china/china-tackles-masculinity-crisis-tries-stop-effeminate-boys-n703461

WTF now I love China!

kek

Its impossible to tackle the masculinity crisis in modern society. A man wants to be his own, free to take whatever path he chooses and society is all about holding him down, milking him for all he's worth and making everything he wants to do illegal. You get ass raped the moment you're told you are not allowed to deal with your own problems, get someone with "authority" to deal with them for you.

actually they bind to our receptors but they don't act as estrogen, potentially blocking any real estrogen from being absorbed.

so at worst, soy is neutral for estrogen. at best it's blocking estrogen absorption.

What problems? I haven't been in a fight in years. All you have to do to most people is say "You want to fight this out?" and they back down and chill out.

So what are all these problems you are talking about?

>you have no idea how good you have it.
second this
skip the party scene and throwing your genitals around
gym and study hard. get great grades and a scholarship for your masters degree.

underrated as all fuck, fucking nice

sounds like some good shit

By not eating shitty foods you dense fuck? Also, I'd be more worried about soybean oil (fast food chains, cookies, cereals etc) than the tiny amount of soy lechitin that probably has no effect.

Yeah that's false. They actually act like estrogens because soy contains astronomic amount of phytoestrogens. What you say would be true about foods that contain small amounts like most fruits/veggies. Sure some authority might tell you that you're right but just take a look at reality, does the male population of Japan looks masculine to you? That is caused by soy. You'll also notice how most vegans that eat tofu / soy milk are effeminate, and people who eat at Mcdonalds / Subway often (everything has soybean oil in it).

> soy lecithin which turns into estrogen

Doesn't work like that and even if it did, how much do you really think the paltry amount of soy lecithin would affect your hormone profile? Even full-on tofu hasn't been shown to do anything, you think a milligram of lecithin will drop your testosterone?

>hasnt been shown to do anything

"No."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11524239

Rat studies are dubious at best when it comes to hormonal effects in people. They're pretty similar to humans in a lot of respects but their endocrine system reacts vastly differently.

>2017
>Throwing money away on pre-packaged foods instead of making your own food with fresh ingredients
Fucking pleb, NGTMI

streamable.com/0j9eb