Motivational thread? Keep up the good works bros, you will do great!

Motivational thread? Keep up the good works bros, you will do great!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=udAL48P5NJU
youtube.com/watch?v=sq2figwIX9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Motivates me more than anything

u aint EVER getting real motivation from looking at pictures on Veeky Forums LOL this is probably the most pathetic thread type that exists on Veeky Forums

Motivation is tricky. Learn to command yourself even when unmotivated.

these threads motivate me you fucking faggot

Get this shit tier humor of my fucking board right now

youtube.com/watch?v=udAL48P5NJU

yeah they motivate you for one fucking hour. the motivation you get from these pictures isnt real motivation. once you hit some speed bumps this shit wont pull you through, you need realer stuff

Lord Stark

Fucking niggers.

Motivation needs a source regardless of merit, and it is discipline that carries the day not simply more of something that is fleeting. Motivation itself can become a disciplined art. Where you daily remind yourself of your goals through action.

aside from trying, being a genius, inheriting an incredible army, and being tutored one-on-one by the smartest man ever to have lived are helpful

Who hurt you?

Fuck yeah, I needed this tonight!

I actually like this one. I felt that most of my successes came not from "Loving what I do" or "following my passion", bit from the sheer discipline in doing something difficult, unpleasant or boring.

If I did what I loved, I'd fap to Queen's Blade till I turned into a dessicated husk.

here i come!

i get more motivation from realizing things myself. its hard to really believe something for real when you're reading it out of a book or thread among many many different ideas coming at you at once

My fucking favorite.

I used to pump myself up by looking at courage wolf memes. it might not work for you but it works for some. to each his own, right?

>not posting the original

One of my favorite quotes, it motivates me everytime I think about why I lift

>Hard times create strong men
>Strong men create good times
>Good times create weak men
>Weak men create hard times
explain ww2 france

>billions hard times experienced
>zero strong men came from that

>2017
>not knowing that north-african are nothing like sub-saharian niggers

Guess some ppl aren't meant to strive for greatness.

>that feel when /pol/dditors forces islamic sociology
you can't made this shit up

I don't even go on pol/ kid. Not everyone you hate goes on pol/

so stop posting shity /pol/ memes

>Everything i don't like is a pol/ meme
Imagine being such a faggot that you get upset at everything you don't agree with. Dumb retard. Congrats your bitching is derailing the fucking thread instead of just simply ignoring and staying on topic. Fuck off

Try reddit

It is heavy now, but not later.

>Oh no he's calling me out, let me use a generic Veeky Forums phrase that will make not look like normie.
you should take your own advice. since a board on Veeky Forums (THIS SITEEEEEE) is making you so upset

kekked

Not gonna make it

So this is the power of a yoked neck.

give them a few centuries and they'll fuck us over. we should terminate them while we still can.

Man, just let people enjoy things.

Holy hell what an enormous head

youtube.com/watch?v=sq2figwIX9s

An hour is all you need to get a good workout in. If they do this often enough until it becomes habit to lift, then what's the harm in it? Why are you even in the thread to hate? Did you come specifically to discourage others from enjoying things you dont enjoy? What a great person you are.

What a fucking beast
one of the scariest men to have lived

>You can find me dead in the gym one day
>But by God you'll find me in a pile of plates

How do you know when to rest? I consider anytime I rest to be a failure but I know this sort of attitude will cause me to injure myself eventually? I do I balance my desire to work out with my need to rest?

This is literally one of the oldest memes in existence

In almost every video I've seen of Tyson at one point hes doing neck bridges

Lifes all about balance. Obsession can yield some incredible results but it's not healthy

thats not how you spell masturbate

>Romans compliment themselves

Oh look it's this episode again

And if it looks like I'm going to lose I bite an ear off out of spite

Love is...

The biggest leap this picture makes is that 'strong men create good times'. The last 100,000 years have had an absolute shit ton of strong men, and they tend to perpetuate the world they live in.

A 'good' society is a shell of strong men who can keep the rest of society safe enough to create works that broaden the entire society. Charlemagne set up workshops for duplicating manuscripts from classical and foreign cultures, but the guy himself couldn't read.

I for one would be happy to live in a clearing in the woods with a few dozen other people, eating millet and tubers, praying to the moon every night and dying of an infected foot wound from crossing a river. But what we have now is alright.