If I smoke weed and then negate its effects with caffeine pills will my gains suffer and will I be able to train...

If I smoke weed and then negate its effects with caffeine pills will my gains suffer and will I be able to train effectively?

This is serious.

how about you neither? wtf?

I have extreme dank bro

I used to smoke and drink coffee and train pretty hard at the same time, all the time.

That’s a dumb idea. Why not just do neither and be guaranteed safer results?

Save it for after you fucking addict

dont be a fucking stupid little stupid person stupid

if you are working out hard you can smoke all the pot you want it doesnt matter at all idiot

I get high before every work out. Smoke only a couple hits and a half hour later I'm ready to go.

I do gymnastics style workouts so if I put on some chill music I can flow nicely with my moves and it feels amazing. Nothing like doing a V sit to planche feeling like one with the universe as you defy gravity.

>weed
>gains
Choose one and only one you degenerate druggie

>smoking, not vaping
>2017
hahaha pleb

it's legal for commercial sale bud...

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just...................DUDE LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT......................UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON...........DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA inhales YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cough THIS cough SHIT cough IS cough SO cough FUCKIN cough DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Neck yourself degenerate scum

I remember this Sagan quote

>it's legal for commercial sale bud...
Annnddd????? You're still a degenerate druggie dude....

bump

I wish I could vape. Recommend any good cheap ones? The one people always recommend is 400 dollars and I'm not spending that much on that.

arizer solo 2 or ghost mv1

What?

>safe results
Safe results are meager results

I bet you're a cool dude

Enjoy your panic attack

Sober 6 days a week
Eat healthy and clean 6 days a week
Train 6 days a week

On sunday
Get high as fuck
Order a bunch of pizzas
Play vidya all day

Thats how I get by.

it's not about breaking the law, it's about excessive pleasure seeking. if you said you smoke after work in the evening it wouldn't be worse than having a couple beers. if you said you only do it once a week I'd say that's probably a healthy lifestyle choice and won't fuck you in any way. but you said you're masking some of the effects with caffeine so you're probably smoking first thing in the morning or at least randomly throughout the day whenever you feel like it. and in that case you're not gonna make it (until you see the error in your ways and put duty before pleasure). your weed consumption is definitely affecting your success in life and you're aware of it, too, that's why you're using caffeine on top.

i use caffeine because i have to wake up at 615 in the morning and work until at least 5 with only 15 min break

Good point. Op is in line for a panic attack. Those are not fun op. Either skip one or the other, don't do both

yes, adderall, sativa, and alex jones supplements and bone broth = trained alpha male ready for the hunt

so you're not smoking weed during the day at least. but you know getting up in the morning would be easier if you didn't smoke weed so...

this guy gets it

I thought to myself with what means, with what deceptions, with how many varied arts, with what
industry a man sharpens his wits to deceive another, and through these variations the world is made
more beautiful

-jeff seid

>hurr hurr i have a stick up my ass and want to regulate other peoples behavior because i never had fun in my youth and neither should anyone else

m8, i smoked weed every day for years as a teenager. "fun" is an illusion, you always end up having to recover from all that "fun" in equal or more time where you're not having "fun". your idea of "fun" (which used to be mine as well) means fucking yourself over in the long run for some pleasure in the short term.

Weed is boring people who smoke it are boring