Do women actually find large amounts of lean muscle mass attracrive?

Do women actually find large amounts of lean muscle mass attracrive?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangakakalot.com/manga/danberu_nan_kiro_moteru
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

duh.

no shit

please don't listen to women to find out what women like. If you get shredded, like everyone who has ever gotten shredded, you'll see the truth real quick

Pretty much this.

>Those pictures
>Impossibly muscled hulks

They're literally fake nattys who look worse than what a natty could get in 2 years.

that drawing makes my uncomfortable as well

because it sucks

Fuck it, this is a Veeky Forums comic thread now

danberu nan kiro moteru is required Veeky Forums reading

LOL no. Why do you think most gay men are into buff dudes but you see women with stoner twinks?

This.

IDK why there is so much dis-info about women being attracted to muscles.
There's a hundred ways to be attractive but only 1 method has a disinfo campaign attached to it.

Bitch, did you SEE Archangel's Storm or Fierce in Fur???

>The chad classroom

Yes. Girls who are really into fitness like men who are too. Notice bodybuilders always have hot gfs. Plus u still cant be an autist

I'm a jock who studies math, I can help with both.

Kek

Thanks for the rec.

Regardless, you are not equally good at both.
ONE OR THE OTHER! ONE OR THE OTHER!

humm, interesting point. But gym only takes 2h of my day. I have the rest of the day to do math.

Is the info in this actually accurate and good? Or is it bad? Just making sure.

Source?

muh dick

Some of it is. The author knows more than the average Japanese fellow on working out at any rate. I think if people get motivated lift from the manga, they'll at least be encouraged enough to look up the information themselves.

Though the manga seems mostly an excuse for the author to draw muscle men and lewd Veeky Forums girls.

I meant to ask, is there any mis-information?

If I remember correctly, one of the chapters recommends BCAA + protein powder drinks, which isn't really needed if your diet is fine enough. I can't really list everything right now since I'm leaving for something, but it really is best to look at the information it presents on workouts and then look up the workouts yourself to see what's right and wrong.

that deadlift form is shit

the rippetoe deadlift style is unironically the best

You are unironically misinformed

I think my mom had some of those books.

The artist put too much gesture into the drawing, it's a way to make drawings more lifelike rather than mannequin and stiff like. It's sometimes exaggerated to for style/art.
An example:

Protein powder is very useful, it's hard to get all protein from food. A lot of people, like me, are to lazy to cook. But a good protein powder has the same amino acids as BCAAs, so tking both would be stupid.

Just a guess though.

their advice on squats was shit

Alright, will just read it for the entertainment then.

>breathing during bench

>bar that far from the center of your feet
>head not in neutral position
>"center of gravity on the butt" means nothing, you cannot move your center of gravity

>not breathing during exercises

>he wants to fuck himself up by holding his breath

whats this one called?

brah its inhale down outhale up

>outhale

Wasn't that smith machine squatting

>outhale

no, it was freeweight

>outhale

>breathing

>not oxygen fasting
Do plebs srsly not do this?

I fucking love this pointless comic

post the jojo edit

this. everyone should do SS or Starting Suffocation

I'm such a pleb. I already been re-educated about the evils of pre-stretching and also eating on an empty stomach will make you fat instead of eating evenly through the day. All this at already chapter 7.

GOD DAMN IT THIS IS THE COMIC

post the pic of the panel of the black haired girl struggling to curl a dumbbell shes such a fuckin qt ive been looking for that pic for forever

Are cheat days a myth?

I don't understand, is this actually true

Eating evenly throughout the day is something that only works for people on gear bruh.

I do know sugar levels raises insulin which is what makes people fat. Which is why you see fat asses with bottles and bottles of pop in their possession.
It just seems counter intuitive that when you're eating below your maintenance, you can get fat from insulin spikes. This is what I'm truly wondering about as I'm cutting atm.

>it's hard to get all protein from food
You can't be serious. Meat/animal products will give you all the protein you need

thats not why we have cheat days, its just a motivation thing.

That's what I thought too.

>the virgin lesson vs. the chad enlightenment

this.
if a woman tells you she is not into muscles, she is lying to keep from sounding shallow.
in reality she will choose 6'1" 220lb 9% bf over some dyel or fatass.

What is this, a comic for people who are already content and want to stay that way?

REPLY TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Started reading this manga because the cover had tits
>Ended up getting good advise instead
>Didn't even get a rise while reading
Can anyone else relate to this? I feel like I've become a homo

no its clearly for people that want to expand their abilities by reaching out to people with different interests

mangakakalot.com/manga/danberu_nan_kiro_moteru

I enhale before the rep and outhale at the last end of the rep (before the end)

What the fuck is this trash? At least use batoto.

half-squats?!

Into the trash it goes

i just used the first result, if you go begging for other people to find stuff for you dont complain

protip: you can't.
CICA always holds true

Wow, you're pretty lenient. I think it went straight into the garbage dump on the second panel because anyone trying to imitate that would fall backwards.

Far as I can tell, the artist took his descriptions from smith squats and tried to apply them to free squatting.

I suspect he does not in fact lift.

Makes sense, biggest issue with beginners is the lack of mobility. Forcing atg will give rise to horrible form a la good mornings etc.

I don't even get boners by looks alone, has to be more pervy. Or maybe I just have ED.
CICA?

thanks senpai ill go find it

You would know it works if you ever tried it, you uneducated swine

calories in, calories out

Here's the deal.
If you are taking in fewer calories then you need your body will begin to eat any excess material in your body to make up for it.
First everything in your blood stream
Then all of the glucose in your liver
Then it will start tapping into your excess fat stores

The people walking around with shit tons of pop usually end up drinking far far more calories then they need in way of the industrial sugar poison that it is oft filled with.

If most people who are 100% sure that they are eating below calorie maintenance simply STOPPED drinking soda and the like they'll drop lots of pounds.
First it will be water but some of that will be fat.

They're in japan.
Meat is apparently expensive as fuck there

oh well, turns out that "out" doesn't start with an "A"...

>Meat is apparently expensive as fuck there
That is true but they have access to sea food. But who wants fukushima sea food?

calories in, calories away

best of luck, sorry for the mix up.
Kanda Kyouko is a Muscle Aficionado

Do all men like exactly the same type of woman (body type, measurements, hair color, eye color, personality, sense of humor, general interests, etc)? No? Then why would you believe that all women like bodybuilders?

Seafood isn't super cheap either. Less so than meat but still pricier than what most americans would be used to.

Eating multiple times a day doesn't work for naturals.
Keeping the metabolic furnace stoked and keeping your body anabolic and your insulin high is for people with lots of test in their vains like highschool athlete males and gear abusing men and women.
All you'll end up getting, if you go overboard, is fat and eventually pre diabetic.

pretty much all men like the same thing, only when you gst down to specifics do differences arise.

also this thread isnt about that now

>Then it will start tapping into your excess fat stores
I'm kind of worried. I just got protein bars for cutting and they're 200g with 20g of protein, but they also have 4g of sugar. Trying to lose this gut.

Want to know what you should eat to lose weight?
Nothing.
Do basic calisthenics or a basic weightlifting routine become more active throughout the day/walk/swim and practice Intermittent Fasting.

I went from a 300ish pound fat as fat ass to a not as fat as fat ass 235 and am decently built.

I'm not a lard, just skinny fat.

Eat slightly below maintenance, become more active, get into resistance training(either bodyweight or lifting) and find a healthy activity to do like jogging/walking/swimming/hiking.

No they don't you projecting faggot
Five minutes on this board would tell you that. Half of the people here post "THICC" every other thread while the others want qt3.14 korean gfs. Hang yourself.

those arent even contradictory

Already doing bouldering in an indoor rock climbing gym 3 times a week added with overhand pull-ups, vertical-diagonal monkey bars where I pull up and let go to grab the next upper bar, do peg board, side grip pulls ups on peg board, rope climb with spanish leg wrap and jump down, 5x5 push-ups, plank and lift one limb and rotate around limbs.
I'm thinking of going back to weight lifting, but I really hate how I feel sapped of energy for bouldering and my muscles feel too fatigued. Thought I did do that for a month to 2 where I weight lifted and bouldered and I became pretty strong. Unfortunately I remember having no stamina for climbing.

>implying they aren't

Wtf is this bottom panel suggesting?

>he doesn't even bench the cable machine