Guess which place this "physique" got at a toronto show

Guess which place this "physique" got at a toronto show

2nd

That is not a physique

>roiding for this

still looks better than 99% of Veeky Forums

Who is this "person"

LMFAO no meme if this guy came first i saw him in Goodlife york mills on wednesday night. His pecs are juicy af irl

Asians can't place because they don't have souls.

That's actually true...

I thought you had to be under like 15% BF to enter in comps like that

>asian bodybuilder

lel

you're not wrong

He is. Ab genetics are a thing. Janoy's midsection looked fat as fuck even at 11%.

there's no way he's that low bf, look at his legs, literally no definition

Are you trying to say he looks bad or something? He looks like a genuine natty bodybuilder. I'm certain he looks better than you.

why are asian men so ridiculously ugly?

Because he's natty.

meme, even I got better quads than him

This guy would make such a great otter twink he needs to wash off that spray tan and stop playing pretend

Natural Bodybuilding!

Make it stop...

check out the lanklet dicklet

I feel like the reason natural bodybuilding looks so shitty is because the guys try to cut down to ridiculously low bf % that just don't look good unless you're on gear. I'll bet these guys look fucking good in the off season though when most of the bigger guys on gear look like balloon animals. Pic related

This. Roiders look good on stage but fat in off season, natties look good in off season but like sticks on stage.

this is true, but the off-season look would be horribly mushy and undefined under stage lights, and with more flattering lighting, it would be hard to standardize judging

how do their abs look like?

This

There's outdoor comps in some places. I feel like that's the way to go

>don't have Seouls

FTFY