He doesn't shower at the gym after his workout

>He doesn't shower at the gym after his workout

This is how you know you're dealing with an autist. You stinky faggots need to start showering.

K.Y.S.

Yeah because I want to be naked in a strange place with my 3 inch flaccid dick and hairy balls while I look like a skeleton
Nah I'll just shower at home

Delete this and never come back

So much this. I live 6 blocks from the gym and don't even have to pay a water bill and I shower at the gym EVER TIME. I don't know how you faggots can't.

The best part about it is when you're all clean and steamy, putting on some fresh clothes with your pump popping, hair still slightly moist, endorphins flowing, walking out with your gym bag and making eye contact and saying something smooth to the front desk girl on the way out, causing her to cream her pants instantaneously.

My gym has no cold showers, I have no choice but to take the 4 minute walk home and shower there

No. Eating first is a higher priority.

I used to. I now lift at Planet Fitness. Surprisingly they don't have stalls connected to showers. You have to expose your whole body in order to shower there. That's weird considering their mantra.

Holy shit are you me? Apart from the skeleton part.

>go to have a shower after workout
>There's poo in it around the drain where someone tried to stomp it through

Fuck gym showers

Yes
I am your skeleton

90% of guys not showering is because of their insecurities regarding their dick

you know it's true :^)

>man up you betas

i live 150 meters away from the gym..
fuck the gym showers...

My hang up is I have acne scars so bad that the derma told me it's the worst case he's ever seen. I know assholes would be happy to put me on the internet.

It has nothing to do with my dick. I just don't like sharing my private space with another bunch of guys. I'm not a homo, unlike you.

I cbf to bring a towel, wash cloth, soap, and a change of clothes to the gym every day. I just plan it so that I go home directly afterwards.

I have acne scars too
The just kind melt into th skinny and look like it

I can walk 15 minutes back to my house and shower with hot water instead.

You're a faggot if you don't show me your dick. I make it a point to drink my protein shake in the nude, weigh myself nude, shit nude and steam room nude with all the old men balls. I don't shower though I like to project my scent towards mladies at the front desk.

>gym unironically charges extra for shower use, only like 50c/5min. but still
>girl loves fresh workout stank when I come home, almost always makes her horny and leads to kinky things
>have top notch bathroom at home, gym shower is just one step above auschwitz tier
>no need to see surreal amounts of flopping old man nutsack
>repeat for emphasis NO FLOPPING OLD MAN NUTSACK

WE WUZ KING ARTHUR N SHIET

people who stink after the gym stunk before they started their workout.

>There's poo in it around the drain where someone tried to stomp it through
epic chad bantz or dirty feral forigner?

i have insecurities about my whole body.
but also i get shrinkage from extreme physical exertion.
if i catch someone cock looking should i just yell at them to wait this isn't the real me, and then tug a bit until im regular flaccidity (maybe a little above normal)

>>gym unironically charges extra for shower use, only like 50c/5min. but still
What country?

enjoy your fungal foot infection

kek

Austria. I would understand it if we were some third world country where hot water is an upper class luxury, but here? Eh.

>african women and children were knights

>house is 5 minutes away
>implying I give a shit about showering at the gym

>that last sentence

>he doesnt live 10 minutes walk from his gym
>he wants to contract staph in a communal shower.

>Go home and shower

It's that easy, i only shower in the gym if i have to see someone after my workout

>he doesn't shower at the gym

do you have any idea how many bro orgies you're missing out on?

Stop lying to yourselves that its about anything but insecurity.

Before I started swimming, I made so many excuses to myself for not showering at the gym. Once I had to shower, I realized how much of a pussy I was.

>tfw its been three hours since your bro nutted balls deep into your tight little boipucci and wiped the gross mixture of sweat, semen and shit all over your face and he STILL has not said n-no homo bro yet

I always get slightly hard when im naked in public anyway so no need to be insecure.

Fuck i know that feel too fucking well. Care to post a picture? I havent been to a dermatologist but id like to see what you are dealing with.