Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse for the vertically challenged

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse for the vertically challenged.
Better save up for that finasteride script, boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/ncomms14694
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When will they learn?

yeah except this was posted on the fucking daily mail

topkek

damage control has begun

How much pussy do you get, longshanks? You must get laid all day long, right?

Imagine being tall and still not being able to rustle up some cunt to fuck. You'd have to be a spectacular fucking failure to have such a great genetic advantage and still not be able to convert it into slaying minge.
It's especially bad when you see short guys out there getting laid and you still can't get the attention of a woman at a good height. Must really suck to be so undesirable in some way that your height is worthless.

You know, I've gotta say, anyone here who is 6' and not getting fucked on demand must be hideously fucking ugly or so socially inept that they might as well just walk into traffic.

i didn't even bother reading that lol

Yeah, except the fucking scientific article is provided

nature.com/articles/ncomms14694

I know a guy who's 23, about 5'4 and already half-bald
I thought it was amusing in college but now I feel legitimately bad for him. He looks like a scrawny 50-year old from distance

Sure you didn't, dry dick.

>manlet rage
lol

hm, just my anecdotal evidence, but all my taller friends (including myself, 6'2+) have shit hairlines, and the ones starting to go bald in high school were all tall. Oh'well, just go for that Pete Rubish look and you'll be fine anyway.

Be honest, when is the last time you got laid? You must be rolling in it, right?
You can lie to us, too, but you know the truth of your hopelessness with women. When's the last time a woman even smiled at you?

>inb4 'lol'

Is there any hope for you to pass on your fantastic tall genes, realistically?

>so socially inept that they might as well just walk into traffic.
hi welcome to Veeky Forums

>he's still going
i didn't do the study, dude.
aim that napoleon complex somewhere else kek

I bet you're still a virgin, lol.

>hurr durr b-bet you dont get pussy!
LOL COPE BOI

about 5 hours ago m8

I'm 6'1" and your room is a complete fucking mess and you look like a dork. Don't give up.

I still got laid niggah, 8">6'

are you the sourcream guy ? the one who didnt clean his house ?

You look like the kinda nigga that has bloody child panties in his sink. You look like the kinda nigga that gets tweaked out and fucks kids with his crackhead buddies.

back to /b/ faggot

Shit roast. You're either a nigger or a whigger. In any case you should seriously end yourself.

Put your mother in a straight-jacket you punk ass white boy. Come here and tell me that, I'll fuck you in your ass you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with this. This is the ultimate, man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot

>tyson pasta
haaHAA

the baddest man on the planet

I also know a guy in his 20s who is like 5' tops. Probably the shortest man I have ever seen, He's also bald. It's funny because he's in the police force now. Talk about small guy syndrome.

>2017
>believing science

I'm 5' 5 and balding at 24 but lots of girls are still really into me because i have a handsom face and charming personality but i never try to make a move on any of them because threads like these have crippled my self esteem lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

good, avoid reproducing at all costs

Copecel manlet baldcel detected. It's over for you boyo time to visit gandy

youre like the ugliest motherfucker i legit seen on this site and im not even trying to get personal

What do they mean by short ? Is 5'8 short ? From a scientific pov, I think short means really short, like sub 5'5

>implying that compensating with your height for the lack of success is not worse than reverse

You can shitpost all you want on an african shit sculpture imageboard but if you turn the monitor off and go out you realise no one cares about you, especially not about your height

This is a short bald man

so why are you so upset?

im not upset, youre just insufferable

lol yea, you're mad.
i'd be too if i were a manlet/hairlet.

carry on, cuck.

nah mate youre just an autist who doesnt understand basic social interaction and get frustrated everytime someone says something that does not fit your world view.
if you proceed to be an annoying faggot with no self-awareness people gonna call you out eventually and you cant hide behind "h-he is just upset r-right i made him upset triggered lul i won guys"

irl people would punch you out, here you get called out. if you cant adapt to this go back to incels and cry for mods everytime a non-autist makes a comment