Can Veeky Forums help me come up with a winter bulking plan, and help me identify if my goals are realistic...

Can Veeky Forums help me come up with a winter bulking plan, and help me identify if my goals are realistic? (don't say reeeeeead the sticky)

I've been training properly since feb of this year from literal skeleton, and i'm now 6'3'', 75kg and 8% bf.

My December 29th I want to add 4kg of lean mass to my frame, and increase my bench 10kg, from 90 => 100kg. Is this realistic?

I currently do very high volume workouts, starting with 5x5 on a heavy compound then just smashing volume for an hour an a half after. What is the best routine to achieve my goals?

>Can Veeky Forums help me come up with a winter bulking plan, and help me identify if my goals are realistic? (don't say reeeeeead the sticky
Yes, eat more food
>I've been training properly since feb of this year from literal skeleton, and i'm now 6'3'', 75kg and 8% bf.
What the fuck
Do you have a tapeworm in your ass or something
>My December 29th I want to add 4kg of lean mass to my frame
You want to add 4 kg in 3 months
This is a total caloric surplus of 28000 in 90 days, about 300 calories over TDEE per day
>and increase my bench 10kg, from 90 => 100kg. Is this realistic?
If you eat properly, it's realistic to get your bench to 110-120 (2.5 kg per week)
>I currently do very high volume workouts, starting with 5x5 on a heavy compound then just smashing volume for an hour an a half after. What is the best routine to achieve my goals?

>Monday
5x5 bench at 85% of Friday's weight
3x10 whatever accessories you like for tris, shoulders and chest
>Wednesday
3x5 OHP light
>Friday
1x5 bench PR
3x5 light CGBP as back off sets

Start by doing 80 kg on Monday and 92.5 kg on Friday, increase Friday every week by 2.5 kg and recalculate Monday
Don't stress about the weight on the light sets and accessories. The light sets should just be far from failure, just barely heavier than a warmup. The accessories should be high reps,chasing the pump

thank you user, no I don't have tape worm, I'm sure scared to bulk and gain fat, I look bretty good but I'm scared to loose it but I know it will be worth it when I cut after adding some muscle.

>28000 Daily calories

>181 eggs
easy

>pseudo tm

Fuck that.

>I can't read
Mate you are extremely underweight, what fat are you talking about
At your height you can be +20 kg no problem

>pseudo tm

whats tm?

Name one reason it won't work

when you start to loose definition in lower abs and obliques

Dude you are 8% bf at 75 kg. This means that you can gain at least 5 kg of pure fat with zero muscle and still have a perfectly visible 6pack
Texas method

I will post a pic, give me a sec. Stay in the thread.

the lighting is washing me out a bit, i look more defined irl but still skelly

Nothing to add mate. Eat 300 kcal over TDEE, make sure you get enough protein (at your lean weight it's at least 125 g by the 0.8 g per pound of lean mass), squat a lot, bench a lot, do a lot of pullups and you'll be huge in no time. You're not a skelly btw, you look big for your weight/height ratio

bump

>You're not a skelly btw, you look big for your weight/height ratio
th-th-thanks user, and thanks for the encouragement, we're ALL gonna make it

Np :)
Oh and btw you have zero traps and forearms, do some deadlifts

Since when is Alex Jones so agile and quick

My only advice is to think a bit more about your nutrition. How will you track whether your bulk is working, and how will you modify things if you think it isn't working

I track everything I eat, i get anxiety when I go into surplus calories lol

You retard you already made it

>6'3"
>90kg bench
ahhhhhahhhhahhhhhhhhh

The taller you are the harder it is

Just eat and lift you fucking autistic

You look borderline anorexic and extremely fragile.
Oh wait you probably actually do have anorexia and severe body dysmorphia. You don't look big and strong at all, but unhealthy, pale and fragile.

>more than Gaston (144)

Asks for bulking plan
>haha your underweight

someone in /fat/ asks for cutting plan
>haha your overweight

real helpful, thanks user

Threadly reminder to ignore these posters unless they post body with timestamp

Don't bother with a plan you cuck, just EAT and LIFT A LOT more.

Just lol if you think big robust jocks (the actual most attractive mode) care about being low body fat or "plan" out their "bulks" and "cuts".

Also, if you meticulously worry about your weight, track all your intake and experience anxiety as a result of eating that is quite literally anorexia.

I just put the ops stats into a bmi calc. And he's well within the healthy range, and that doesn't even take into account his low body fat stop being a hyper critical faggot

Doesn't matter what his BMI is, anorexia is a mental disorder and he for sure exhibits the prime symptoms (anxiety around food and weight gain).

Also, being small or even average is NEGATIVE for a male, it is in fact most important to be BIG and dominant.

>bmi
lmao who the fuck cares?

wrong again shitposter, the whole thread is about the user wanting to gain weight

>lmao who the fuck cares?
medical professionals who diagnose anorexia

See:
>I'm sure scared to bulk and gain fat
>i get anxiety when I go into surplus calories

He also looks like shit and is sexually invisible because he is a small stick IRL

just post a timestamp of yourself pls