To the people who lift to look more "manly" and not aesthetic, do you think you look manlier than people like this?

To the people who lift to look more "manly" and not aesthetic, do you think you look manlier than people like this?

What's the point.

Already look manlier than those fags and Im dyel. I lift to bang your mom harder

>bikers
lol

you do know they are manlets all of them and dyel

>a goatee faggot
>a nigger(manlet too)
>balding uggo
>hot blonde guy
>old man
>neckbeard
Yeah I think I am.

i bet they are really successful with women because they dress so chill

>requires weapons and a large group to look intimidating

1vs1 me faggot without weapons and we'll see who is more manly.

Honestly people who use a lot of fashion to try and look intimidating and manly to me seem to accomplish the opposite

>implying bikers IRL would not lift
It's like you don't even realize that "gym culture" is a low IQ criminal subculture adapted for high inhibition pussy normies.

I don't lift to "look" manly I lift to be manly,

>le bikers and blue collar working rednecks are the toughest realest manly men ever meme
I live near a college town and see people like pic related starting fights with college track team and football athletes and always get their asses handed to them

Yeah I'm sure track running kids beat up members of the Hell's Angels on the daily.

Yes user I have seen bikers start bar fights with college athletes several times and they've lost every single fight.

Yeap and protection money is paid to them out of pity, drugs sell themselves etc.

They look like antifa cucks larping as 1%ers

nice bunch of twinks in your photo op

Lmao if you think that guy wouldn't get knifed down in 3 secs in the street.

Op asked who looks more manly, not who would die by getting knifed lmao

That show sucked

By some twink? Boy you're retarded.

Wow you gotta watch out for those track runner guys, they are some tough bastards. Watch out outlaw subcultures there's a new gang in town.

It's almost like they resort to underhanded tactics such as kidnapping, robbery, arson and murder to make their money.

And yet they're still shit compared to real Mafia or to Trevor Philips

I don't find anything particularly 'manly' about racism, bigotry, willful ignorance, and wanton criminality.

Are you a Russia bot? We don't need you fomenting chaos and divisiveness here, GB2 Russia and tell Putin we're on to him.

You don't find any of that inherently manly?

Ask yourself: How many organizations pulling all that off are staffed by women?

Those are the drama fags you remember from high school pretending to be bikers. What's manly about that?

Not all track runners are long distance.