I started lifting about 6 months ago, and have gained 20 pounds since (this is a good thing)

I started lifting about 6 months ago, and have gained 20 pounds since (this is a good thing)
but I look nearly identical to when I started. Im thinking it has alot to do with my ridiculous height, so I have to ask.

How long before I see noticeable Improvements at 6'9" tall (now 200 pds)

I workout 3 times a week Mon Wed Fri and do cardio on weekends. Im lifting heavy and have made massive improvements, including going from 90 pd bench to over 200. I have increased the weight of every excercise I do, but I still look lanky. What is this sorcery? how do I fix while remaining natty? also My abs are the only thing I had before I started lifting and they are the only thing I havnt had to work on, so theres that one positive I guess . also Im eating alot, like almost 4k calories a day. Its killing my wallet guys.

What Gives Veeky Forums? What Am I doing so wrong?

>6'9

manlet, if you're not over 8'9 you will never make it

Thx hungry skelton

Look faggot if you want to build muscle, don't lift heavy. You want to do high reps and perform the movements correct with good form.

I got mixed responses about that. Some said lifting moderately heavy with a mid range reps helped build muscle more than lifting insanely heavy or low weight-high reps.

so is just high reps the best for looking better?

Just keep at it laddeh. Also don't lift too heavy. Snap city is a common destination for people that tall who dont even workout

so lifting heavy aint great, got it. So for bench are we talking like a
12/10/10/8 kind of reps
or higher reps, lower weight
any other tips?

Yes. If you want to induce hypertrophy you're gonna need to do high reps(10-20) with high sets (4-8). You should manage the weight so you are able to do the maximum amount of reps and the last 1-2 should be hard. You have only trained for 6 months so fuck you. Eat a lot and train. It will take years to build real muscle. Start taking steroids if you want build muscles fast and stop wasting my time with this bullshit.

this started off helpful, then devolved into random "fuck you's"
I appreciate the help, and really dont understand where the insults are coming from. Either way thank you, also do you happen to know any good exercises that yield photogenic results? I have been told bench is a meme, but if I had to say Pecs are the only thing that has grown, even if it is nearly unnoticeable in my build.

t. dyel

Do heavy on the bench. Like 3x7 then 3x7 on close grip and finish with heavy ass flies. If your shoulder starts nagging you, take it easy and drop the weight/increase reps. Also pullups/chinips are a fucking Godsend. Almost no way to hurt yourself and weighted closegrip chinups are awesome for your bis. Once you're at ~20kgs weighted, time to train for one handed chinups.

Insults come for free. There is no exercise that makes your body photogenic. You could try to smear your boyfriends cum in your face. I think you should just train and get the experience with time and see what works for you.

Suresure cum drummer.

This faggot is right with chinups and pullups.

At this point I dont know why you are still here, seeing as you asked me to stop wasting your time with this bull shit. take your semen-centered personality and chug your protein shakes elsewhere.

Will do, I always have had an affinity for body weight exercises.

i'm not tall but i personally acheieved good results by doing bench/row/ohp/dealift/squat heavy for 3-5 reps and all other assistance exercises/isolations 8-12 reps. if your lifts have ncrsed and you've gained weight then you're definitely going i the right direction, regardless of whether you feel that you look different,

I can be wherever I want faggy boy and there is nothing your boipucci can do about it. What you gonna do? Go cry to your mommy.

If that's you, you are lookin good bro. I will make sure to throw over head press into my routine, thx for the help.

You look like one of those British Muslim converts

just do pullups and push ups (they target every single muscle in your body) I do 1000 pullups and 1000 pushups every other day and I look like pic related

Chloe is that you? Looking fine