What's the official Veeky Forums stance towards wigs?

What's the official Veeky Forums stance towards wigs?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/ucla-scientists-identify-a-new-way-to-activate-stem-cells-to-make-hair-grow
youtube.com/watch?v=T_0B5FiI4-Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hairlets when will they learn

that guys teeth are a full tooth out of alignment

PROOF HAIR GAME IS LEGIT

BALDCELS BTFO

both look good IMO just in different ways

Just go bald wtf is wrong with you people.

if bald girls can wear wigs without the social stigma, I think guys can too.

It is just looksmaxing at the end of the day. No worse than makeup, braces, contacts, etc.

beta as fuck, just embrace it.

A good haircut makes you look high class.

Being Bald makes you look like a cuck if you don't have male model bones.

Trying to hide being bald is just plain pathetic.

What happens when he finally gets the girl home and it's time for sex? Does he leave it on? A little bit of fooling around on the bed and it'll fall off.

They glue them to their heads somehow. It stays for like 6 months. You can even swim with them

>that inbred
>high class

he has a fucking mullet

stop coping you buzzcutcel. hair is legit

It doesn't matter. Looksmaxxing is looksmaxxing.

You know how manlets who wear lifts and 4 inch heeled shoes ? same thing

damn the cope is real

I'm pretty confident in stem cell research being able to completely cure baldness within 3 years so I'm not about to start propecia or get a hair transplant. I'm thinking of wearing a wig for a couple of years.

Pic related. A hairpiece.

>I'm pretty confident in stem cell research being able to completely cure baldness within 3 years

yeah and immortality in 10.

people keep talking about these things but all money goes to feed shitskins or sponsoring water on mars.

I believe in pulling off a combover until you're atleast 36 or married with kids then you can just have it short and let nature take its course.

>stem cell research
Too bad bible thumpers and moralfags in Clapistan are going to gridlock any advancements. China is unironically our best hope right now.

they boost confidence!
go for it!

newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/ucla-scientists-identify-a-new-way-to-activate-stem-cells-to-make-hair-grow
Stem cells don't have to come from dead babies, nub.

>bald in every day life no big deal
>travel a lot
>glue a wig and jump on tinder in other countries/states
It's pretty great.

both looks good

>male model bones

lmao virgin cuck get the fuck out and go back crying on incel

>but all money goes to the military industrial complex
ftfy

>6 months

More like 6 days

No. Months.
Seems pretty gross to me though.

No, days. A small minority can manage to keep them on for two weeks straight but not longer.

youre both autistic, most of the decent wings last for a single month but theyre fucking expensive (like over 1000 bucks)

Cannot be unseen

They are about 300 bucks each and last for 3-4 months.

How easy do they come off though? During sex, I mean. Women like to run their hands through hair and pull on it too.

Stays on fine. Wig technology has come a very long way. Plenty of ways to secure it and seems very real.

Plus who cares, they're tinder sluts.

his nose is just crooked, so it makes it look way worse than it really is
but rest assured he's still hideous

I don't know. Doesn't sound too convincing, bro. I can just image her accidentally ripping it off during sex and screaming in shock.

The day I glue it on you'd need to literally rip it out hard enough to pull entire chunks. I've had little women do more than run their hands through it and tug a bit.

Either way, if they find out I lose literally nothing but a night of sex. Always next time.

hahah keep coping GYMCEL BALDCEL

Both look good because of the face but more people will prefer the hair one

You are like a little baby.

youtube.com/watch?v=T_0B5FiI4-Y

You are thinking like a man and think that women think like men, too.

youre the only one coping here though

I think if you make no attempt to hide the fact that you're wearing a wig in your actions or conversations, then it's fine. But if you wear a wig to hide your shame, then it's a terrible idea.

I use a uts wig since 2 years ago and also i use lifts that make me 5'10, with them on im very happy more than never before, thanks god they exist, im also fit fo years and i can date too much girls some days even 3 girls, o glue it everyday with got2b if is a normal day or if i go dates or few days out i use ghost bond for strong hold

I highly recomend use it if you are bald

So you're basically a living, walking, lie?

>tfw balding and can't grow any facial hair
It's not fair bros

everybody is

Well i just dont mention it, i live my life as normal, im more happy and confidence with them, is a lie? Maybe but i just pass and go

>Wigs are stupid, but it is ok to used gear. Or penis extension for that matter

/insecuritygeneral/

Yeah i guess you are right but i feel a lot better with them, why would i stop using them if with out them i feel bad? With them i feel awesome

>wigs

just fucking shave it and act like you dont care about your fucking hair like a faggot. Girls like that 192839219823x more than a guy wearing a fucking wig.

COPE
O
P
E

It's rape if you fuck a girl and she doesn't know you're actually a shit gene baldy. It's lying about your genetics. Like plastic surgery. People need to know what their kids might look like.

thats why you wont have kids

this
either get transplant or shave. Don't try to mask it will fail. speaking from personal experience
> tfw started balding at 17

>implying only reason to have sex is for have kids

Fucking idiot

Have yout tried wigs first? They are realistic

Trasplants are not that good yet and i dont like shave

>hair doesn't matter, just be confident

You didn't make him bald you shit. You just gave him a buzzcut.

>I'm pretty confident in stem cell research being able to completely cure baldness within 3 years

I remember my brother talking about how there would surely be a cure for baldness coming soon. In the late '80s.

Contempt. Buzz it off.

Was your brother referring to stem cells? Because if so that's pretty impressive even if he was off by a couple of decades.

That guy is ugly either way. If you were attractive to begin with, you'll most likely still be attractive after you give yourself a buzzcut. If you were ugly to begin with, stop blaming the hair.
This is coming from someone who had a parent that made a living from making wigs, and as someone with an obviously balding bf. If my bf went through the ridiculousness of getting a wigs, is break up with them. Be confident in who you are as a person, you are not just hair on a head you vain insecure dumbasses. If you're truly having problems- I guarantee you the root cause isn't the lack of hair

No, they're correct. Specialized hair pieces use a specialized glue that won't come off until you use another chemical that releases it. My parent used to make thousand dollar custom pieces. Real hairpiece glue is no joke

He's decent looking. Probably better looking than you

Thousand dollar pieces can last much longer than a month. My parent made pieces for a cancer sufferer who had some of those pieces for a year +. If it costs thousands and only lasts a month, either you're not taking care of it properly, or they overcharged you for a piece of shit

Where did you get yours? Im looking to get one myself.

>>Anyone who showers is lying about their body odour
>>Anyone who wears contacts is lying about their vision
>>Anyone who wears anything but a cloth sack is lying about their looks
>>Anyone who gets their hair cut nicely is lying about their head shape

>>I have absolutely no independent thought and follow the first monkey thought that comes into my head

Lol, keep telling yourself that, uggo. The only way OP pic would be relatively attractive is if the setting was a wal Mart in the deep South. By los Angeles standards, dude is fairly ugly

I bought my ultra fine skin pieces in aliexpress for 100 euros, they are good and last a few months, im happy

Suave motherfucker even bald looks good

>not being an insecure faggot is coping
i'll keep going then.
enjoy your wig Carol.

There is a difference between bald and buzz idiot

zip it faggot

good god thats pathetic

just shave your head and own it instead of being an insecure shit

It is? I feel bad now damm it but is that or suicide and im serious

But i look so much bettter with a wig, bald i look really bad

post pic lol

act confident and dress well and it wont seem so bad
especially if you're Veeky Forums

o also being short and bald isnt worth killing yourself over, stop being so insecure dude, im sure you look fine

Lol he looks better in his balding pic because of his fucked up teeth.
Teethlets, hwen wilt they learn?

Just go joe rogan, save yourself years of shame

Do what personally feels the best for you. This crab-bucket incel shit mentality is the worst thing to happen to our generation. No original thoughts, no identity, no actual opinions, no individuality, zero life experience, just "I saw a post about it on the internet" arguments.
How about actually going out, experiencing life and living instead of listening to a bunch of kissless virgins on a chinese cartoon imageboard and blindly believing in anonymous posts?
I genuinely feel sorry for the people who fell for them because theyre weak and let a bunch of spergs have such an influence in their identity.

not him but women are basically all walking lies.

high heels
makup
padded bras
shaping clothing
etc

post pic

>LA
lol

This isn't the right place if you want to hear how everyone's special in their own way and that you should live your life exactly how you want to and that's the only way to happiness.

Most people lack the drive to do something original instead being content in whatever life they live. Also being "original" is the most stupid outlook at life ever. You aren't original if you don't care what others think (and you do care but that's beside the point).

Veeky Forums is a certain outlook at life. It's not the right one because there isn't a right one. But it is probably different than what most people have. and change makes us happy, achieving makes us happy.