Can Veeky Forums fight? You're not just a swole pussy, are you?

Can Veeky Forums fight? You're not just a swole pussy, are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQ_50bEpr20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

meh
I know the basics of boxing and thats it

I did thai boxing in highschool, but taking leg kicks was fucking with my gains

I've done jiu jitsu off and on for years, great sport

>does karate for 6 months because your mom makes you because you want get off the computer then quits
>"Can Veeky Forums fight? You're not just a swole pussy, are you?"

i have some basic boxing without the cardio component.

if a fight goes beyond 5 minutes then i'm probably going to die.

t. weightlifter only

Been in a few drunken scraps, but no serious fight training ever. Know boxing basics and used to wrestle, but an actual pro fighter would fuck my shit up

>gif
Was it Dempsey Rorru?

I'm brock lesnar AMA

I was a sparing partner to an amateur mma fighter for years. I can hold my own.

ULTRAAA COMBO

>can Veeky Forums fight?
>posts a gif of a sport instead of a fight
really makes me almond

Could you kill 1/10th of a gorilla?

Does said 1/10th contain the fangs?

If you don't know martial arts or some form of self defense (like proper gun control) then you're a pussy

>thai boxing
its muay thai you uncultured swine

did karate 4 days a week for a few years as a kid but fell out of love with it suddenly for some reason, I've also tried my hand at boxing. I wouldn't stand a chance against someone that was actually skilled but I've got the basic idea of how to handle myself in a fight so I reckon I could beat up the average guy. having a reach advantage over 90% of people would also help.

I like to keep my brain gains thanks.

It's like a literal translation

I've had street fights and slammed bricks and metals bars off people's heads.

No, because fighting is for ignorant mouth breathers that can't resolve conflicts maturely. However, I do carry a gun and train regularly just in case.

Nice. I too abstain from all kinds of physical activity that may lead to getting a blow to the head, alcohol and other drugs, eating fish that may contain mercury, eating white rice, eating dairy products, breathing polluted air, walking through doorframes (I'm not *that* tall but just to be safe since I don't want to hit my head and forget college maths)

Cute false equivalence, friend.

You don't need to compete, or even do sparring that includes hard blows to the head because you practice a martial art. It's a bad excuse from the beginning

wats this?
cross section of a walnut?

Yep it's activated VS unactivated

BJJ now and used to trained
some striking/Krav Maga for 2 years. Hard to lift and train BJJ 3times a week though.

Training Martial Arts everyday, Aesthetics is just cutting.

No need for those big, water puffed muscles and 6 meals a day. Expensive, time consuming and unnecessary.

>maths
He's a fucking bong

I know how to shoot a gun.

>implying I'm swole

Never trained anything or even been to a fight, anticipation and walking away have preserved my teeth. Should something serious happen I just hope I'll be quick and ruthless enough to abuse the surroundings.

>Everything thing is fucked so instead of avoiding what I can I should make it worse

>lifting is for ignorant mouth breathers that can’t...

no. just lifting, mountaineering, and wintersports

In case for what? Killing somebody because pushed you and gets into your face?
Have fun getting raped in prison for murder.

I'm not some trigger happy retard. I've never had to draw my gun on someone and I hope I never do. If I find myself in a situation that can't be deescalated and someone pushes me and gets in my face I'm walking away. Problem solved. I have nothing to prove to that person or anyone else. If it goes further and they try to kill me, I'm defending myself. I'm not a Eurocuck or Commifornian so I still have that natural right.

Did 4 years kyukushin karate got my brown belt competed a few times.

1year of boxing was nice had to quit though was expensive and mommy didn't wanna pay she had a drug problem at this point

Learned in middle school that the best way to win a fight outside competition with someone who isn't trained is to rush them and not be afraid to be hit

Now at 24 I can hold my own well I still train on days I don't run it's good cardio

>43053968
dislocated my knee cap doing bjj/wrestling
pretty ass not sure what to do

fuck meant to quote

>guy cuts you in line at theatre
>brandish firearm because you’re a pussy that can’t throw a punch
>go to jail and get ass raped because you never learned to fight and they took away your gun

How you crafted that brilliant narrative from my post is beyond me. Troll harder next time.

>dislocated my knee cap doing bjj/wrestling
what happened? you fell wrong, someone torqued it too much?

judo throw done badly and I landed on my kneecap. May never do any contact sport again lol

No just the buttocks

>the risk of martial arts is equivocal to the risk of eating rice
You should be embarrassed

Martial arts has been obselete since the invention of the firearm. Someone fucks with me, they get fucking brained.

Trained in Tang Soo Do (4 years) MMA (2 years) and Krav Maga (1 year).I can hold my own in a fight.

Yes. greco roman wrestling. I am not a very good striker though. Broke every fucking bone in my body at some point, not even sure if it was worth it.

That sucks, I know a guy that had something similar happen to him, he trained in an mma gym where a UFC fighter trains, he limps a little now.

h-hopefully it won't be that bad

No, I don't think I can.

Now what?

Thai Boxing is Dutch.
Muay Thai is, well, Thai.

Different sports with different rules.

I own a gun that I hope I never have to use. I would rather walk away from a situation I can avoid. If I feel my life is threatened or those I care about, that's why I have my CCW. Fighting nowadays can be a death sentence, one way trip to jail, or permanent damage. You never know what the other guy has hidden. Avoid what you can anons.

i trained boxing for half a year, i don't think i am talented or anything but i can hold my own, as other user said in a previous post i too could beat the average guy, im not particularly fast, but im precise and i had one of the strongest hands (punch power, im not mexican by the way, kek) in the gym.

You'd rather shoot someone than learn how to do a simple arm bar or rear naked choke?

I'll clinch you and knee you in the face

If i fear for my life or my loved ones as I said, yes. I don't know if he has a knife a gun a friend waiting to ambush me, etc. I don't play those games. Ideally, I would just walk away.

>guy cuts you in line at theatre
>punch him in the face
U wot m8? You should be a little bit more concerned about going to prison yourself.

I'd rather not shoot anyone. What part of that is so hard to understand? I have no desire to end someone's life. And I will avoid conflict at all costs but I value my life over someone who is trying to kill me. And I'm not leaving it up to chance as to whether or not I can choke them out when my life is on the line.

Street fight rarely go over a minute in my experience. Even hooligan mass fights last like 3-4 mins, afaik. People just want to get out of the situation as soon as possible

See

I'm still dealing with you being a jacked white boy, no enhancements needed.

No thai boxing and muay thai means and is the same shit

why did Cain mop the floor with you?

>implying I wouldn't spark you out before you shot me

>implying I would even be within 10 feet of you if I know you were being aggressive and threatening
>assuming my family and wife don't have their own weapons

Whatever helps you sleep Bruce lee

Maybe. Maybe not. I'd rather not find out. And I'm sure if you dropped the keyboard courage and gained the smallest shred of self awareness you wouldn't either.

Can someone give me tips on how to win sparring fights (or real fights) against non boxers/fighters? For example, against the typical hurricane of fists and shit that people that don't train usually do.

Tell me something. Why do you fightingfags think every person should know how to fight, or that we should even care?
I have zero interest in that, my interest is in bodybuilding, so why would I care about not being good at fighting? It's completely irrelevant to me and practicing it would get in the way of my primary interest.

Its not like fighting skills in the modern day are of any worth outside of competitive matches. Just carry a gun with you or something so if someone attacks you on the streets, you can gun them down. Problem solved, no fighting skills required.

The average person on Veeky Forums who owns a gun would probably get shot by their own gun

You can't live with your gun 24/7, there might be cases in which you have to know how to throw a punch or two. Not competitive level ofc, but have some experience at least.

Because you grew up and realized you weren’t really ever going to be a ninja.

Knowing how to defend yourself is one thing, but only anti-social retards get into fights. Learn how to use your grown up words before you start throwing punches.

youtube.com/watch?v=qQ_50bEpr20

>forgetting where he is
remember the average poster here is your typical 20 college student who made thinks fun has to include binge drinking on weekwnds.

I'll heem you

Training is fun, difficult, and rewarding. Most people who train do not start fights and actively try to avoid them. Once you do start training, you realize how vulnerable you are if you ever ran into someone who really knows how to handle himself. I get the same type of reward from training that I do from lifting, maybe more of a reward. Also, the two hobbies really complement each other and enhance each other. Why the fuck do you want to lift all day to look good for a bunch of fags on fit (most girls think ottermode is ideal), when you can be using your muscles to help you smash people on the mats

Not the same guy, but Karate, when trained correctly, doing hard sparring (no point-sparring) and using throws, takedowns and a bit of grappling (like traditional karate used to do), can be a pretty good martial art.

The problem is that most guys believe that any martial art is supposed to teach you how to be a good fighter, and yeah, it's supposed to do so, but most people don't practice it for that reason, like Karate or Judo, most people practice them because they like the style and traditions of the martial art, not because they're expecting to be the next Jon Jones.

You mean like bring fist back, forcefully throw fist forward, preferably at your target's face? I get what you're saying but most of the wannabe badasses in this thread are assuming that people who carry are just going to stand there and give them a static target to pound on without any other resistance . Many of us take defensive pistol courses that center on hand to hand techniques and movement to prevent getting just that.

>Martial arts has been obselete since the invention of the firearm. Someone fucks with me, they get fucking brained.

Okay, but what about those of us who live in civilized nations rather than Somalia and thus don't walk around armed at all times?

>civilized nation
>not having the freedom to have concealed carry to protect your life and your loved ones

Stop.

I'm no badass, but I'm decent. I've done stand-up boxing and tae kwon do and I've been sparring since I was a kid, so my muscle memory for striking, blocking, and dodging is solid. Not much grappling, though, and I know that's a weak point.

>Can Veeky Forums fight?
>posts a gif of a boxing match

What did he mean by this?

Eat a bowl of dicks. Sport vs. Street is nonsense. Any martial art that isn't practiced as a sport isn't going to work on the street either.

I'm an ottermode fag who did fencing for awhile, wish I could go back to doing it. It suited me though, I'm a dexfag incarnate

im doing martial arts 5-6 times a week and doing madcow. need to be stronger man Im just so greedy.
what you train brother

I used to box years ago, got into drugs, drink and dumb shit, stopped boxing a few years, got clean and I have been lifting, running and boxing the last 2 years. Not sure if I'll pursue it professionally now, but it gives me an outlet and it keeps me out of trouble.

Lmao a grappler would take you down In literally a second and a boxer would take your head off. Your weekend warrior self defense classes wouldn't save you up close