I found a technique that guarantees me 1% a day. How much will I have at in 100 days if I start with $500?

I found a technique that guarantees me 1% a day. How much will I have at in 100 days if I start with $500?

Other urls found in this thread:

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=500*1.01^100
e-m-h.org/Fama70.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bitconeeeecccccct

$1,352.41

500*1.01^100
kys

19k, now tell me the technique.

Won't you have issues with liquidity at some point. I guess you could program a bot to execute your technique which would solve that.

Bitconnnnnnect

Hold btc

I dont think you figured out a way to get 1% with no multiplication skills

Are you reinvesting or not? I usually charge $250/hr for these services but today I'm feeling generous:

With reinvesting:
>500 * (1.01 ^ 100) = 1352

Without:
>500 * (1.01 * 100) = 1000

why would I have a problem with liquidity if Im using such small amount of money

which one of these is corrct

Also pic related

compoundaily dot com, now give me the technique

thanks. and no if this secret got out it wouldnt work anymore

shut the fuck up, cunt

1% of $500 is 5, 5 x 365 is 1825.
So 1825 + 500 = 2325
So you'll have a total of $2325 if you just keep using $500 but not add the profit you made

heh, You gonna do something? Gonna beat me up? Call the cops maybe?

$1000

youre a faggot and a liar. stay poor.

If you add the profit to your balance it will total up to be $18,891.72

OP said in 100 days, not one year you dumbass

will do

500 * 1.01^n
n = amount of days

this is basic math c'mon OP

So if you can dedicate yourself to make 2% of gains daily, you're telling me $100 can be $137k in one year?

Assuming you reinvest it all:
$0

Assuming you take profits periodically:
$x
where x is the amount in dollars you withdrew in total before your investment vanished.

yes but 2% per day is impossible.

so is 1% a day OP is retarded

look at 100 * 1.02 ^ 365 = 115255.364156
chance of this happening is pretty small though

shut up cunt

no it really works. its a hedging strategy

you have either

a) done it for one or two days and it worked successively by fluke

b) regressed it on past data and found a trend. but asset prices are martingales and past trends are meaningless

What fucking calc are you using?

Mind explaining why a 2% daily is impossible? Maybe for a shorter timespan, say 30 days. Crypto is highly volatile, you could manage to enter and exit without losses, implying you have all day to do so.

no Im using 3 futures and 1 index. Worst case scenario is I lose 2% in a day

because asset prices are fundamentally random so you will get bad entries and exits that will fuck up your gains.

Because of this you will just get the market rate of return - the market rate of return * amount of time you spent in cash.

Bitconnect is a scam OP

use excel you dumbass
answer is 1339.017$

>gain 1%
>gain 1%
>lose 2%

wow youre back at 0 after 3 days

>Mind explaining why a 2% daily is impossible?

are you even 18 yet?

actually below 0 my bad.

further proves why plans like this are retarded

>these people give you investment advice

>sell your strat to warren buffet
>become billionaire in a few minutes

Congratulations, OP, welcome to our secret club of the world's elite.

Im not fucking retarded you know... If you knew my technique maybe you would understand

the worst case scenerio basically never happens, odds are with me

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=500*1.01^100

>worst case scenario never happens.

you are judging your strategy by PAST DATA.

past financial data is meaningless.

I didn't say anything, user-kun

lol ok nigger, I guess all trading is useless then. I suppose all those trading floors arent profitable

If it's a HYIP, just fucking stop.
They're all scams.

it has nothing to do with crypto Its Futures and Indices

0.1% per day is realistic. This is the average you get for lending on bitfinex. But even then you take the risk that finex does the same that mtgox did.

not him but I made 17% today already

woops, I typped 356 instead of 365, my mistake :S

If you're too retarded to figure it out yourself, you don't have a guaranteed way (you literally can't guarantee 1% with volatility) and you're going to lose on your money on chinkcoins.

>lol ok nigger, I guess all trading is useless then. I suppose all those trading floors arent profitable
They are, because they created a network that tries to predict the market.

individual traders almost never beat beat the market rate of return consistently (IE buy and hold)

this is the consensus in finance.

here is a good review of the efficient market hypothesis

e-m-h.org/Fama70.pdf

trading may have other uses such as risk management/financial engineering applications, but as for beating buy and hold strategies its futile.

that wont even cover commissions

if you can do that agin evey day for at least 3 days Ill cut my own cock off

Are you investing with your Dad's account?

Fees motherfuckers!
FEES!

>yes but 2% per day is impossible
Its possible swing trading eth. Not /every single day/ but most days.

dont even know what you just said

my father was a hedge fund manager, I have jew blood, I will be profitable on my own

oh yeah that 10 cent fee per trade sure will fuck me up

if you gain 2.75%, and subtract the 0.25% fee, it's 2.5% profit. That third number is your actual %gain, which we assume is what everybody is using in their calculations. Fees are significantly less that 1%, which is usually the minimum people consider taking, so nobody give a fuck about them. Nobody's targetting +0.35%.

>that wont even cover commissions
there are no commissions for lending/funding on bitfinex. This is the average reward you get for lending usdt or cryptos on finex.

>hey guys i found a revolutionary technique that guarantees free $$$
>I can't do high school level math tho haha

1352.41 with compound interest formula.

>I found a technique that guarantees me 1% a day. How much will I have at in 100 days if I start with $500?

You'd be the single greatest investor of all time.

Why start with $500 though? Take out all the loans you can because you'll be making billions in no time.

Why don't you ask dad what he thinks of this perpetual 2% daily strategy?

maybe you can try scalping/ order book trading low priced crypto

nigger thats retarded. I used to do poloniex lending and its not worth it

1% per day will get harder the larger your positions get. You start effecting trends more, and not always in a good way when people just want to eat the money you just put up.

But starting low it isn't very hard to do 1% a day, I'm curious why everyone thinks that is unbelievable.

BEEEEECONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

yeah but on higher positions you don't give a fuck anymore if you're getting 1% a day still since you could manage your living expenses on 0.1% and if you fail even that you have a nice big cushion to fall on

Hi, welcome to volatile asset space. I bet you go to CMC and look up the top performers in the past 24 hours. You look at tiny mcap shitcoins that went 3x in a matter of hours, and you think, "wow, all I have to do is find coins that are starting to rise, pile on, and I can 2x every day!" What you're not seeing is that for every coin that went to the moon after going up 3-4%, there are 100 that flatlined or halved in value. You always have 20/20 hindsight looking at historical gains. You're (nearly) always blind looking ahead to future gains.

This is why 2% a day is impossible. Especially if you're reinvesting your gains. If you go -50% on one trade and +50% on another, you're break even, right? Wrong. You're at 75% of your starting amount. That's multiplication magic right there. And that's why you need to do better than 'break even' just to actually break even in the crypto space.

This

WRONG

i doubled my money like 200 times with litecoin plus. you just have to use a small amount and when you get to bigboy money (for the volume) you start over