15 year old dies after failing on LMAO2Pl8 bench press. Really activates the ol brain almonds

15 year old dies after failing on LMAO2Pl8 bench press. Really activates the ol brain almonds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYnUUErz0Yk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9T-zHRO42rY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Use safety pins, or a spotter, or don't use collars. Also practice getting stuck under the bar just in case. It's fucking easy.

Kids shouldn't be allowed to use free weights.

Fucking nulifters.
I bet he did front squats but not back squats too.

Poor kid was only like 4'9'' 110 lbs no surprise his limbs gave way, should have had a friend with him to have spotted that ass, such a avoidable incident.

iphone fags can't lift

natural selection at work, one less fuckboy taking up space

Hardly would call this sad, what kind of fucking idiot tries to lift 100kg when you look like a twink? is right, natural selection at its finest.

Sad for the family sure, but one less idiot in this world doesn't even make me flinch.

he used a smith machine

its not even the weight that matters, i can just do the roll of shame on a max and no harm is done. he was probably guillotine pressing like a retard

poor jimmy.

He used a smith machine when he situated the bar right above his neck? What the fuck? I started lifting at 14 and I knew by instinct heavy things shouldn't be on your neck.

Yeah, good chance. Honestly, I can't fathom how daft you'd have to be to achieve this result.

>Kids shouldn't be allowed to use free weights.

"PCYC gym and fitness centre rules state that children under 16 years of age are not permitted to use weights equipment without proper supervision."

tragic, but in the end it just comes down to

Video related?

youtube.com/watch?v=iYnUUErz0Yk

>spotting people on the bench the other day
>we're doing some volume work (15 reps)
>most people have no problem with it, just use index fingers to give a little boost
>one girl comes, benches like 70lbs
>around 13th rep she slows a bit down but nothing special, put my index fingers under the bar
>minimal help needed, seems like she gon do the set
>suddenly, SHE LETS GO OF THE FUCKING BAR
>like hands OFF the bar in mid rep
>had 0.1 sec to catch the bar
>if it wasn't so light it would have smashed her
>manage to save the situation but im confused as fuck
>yell at her "why the fuck did you let go of the bar, you could have get hurt"
>her response "it was getting heavy :( "

i have no idea how she survived in this world so far...

fag looking kid was probally too used to halfrepping and decided to go for an alltime max

thats why you should do full rom kids

>leaving humanity behind after just 15 years

Jeez Rich could've really learned a thing or two from this natty God

Good.

So he ignored the rules which exist for his own safety and died because of it.

It's almost like there should be some kind of pin to stop the bar from lowering past a certain level. Some kind of pin of safety.

Kind of ironic. Smith machines are meant to be safer but in actuality they're more dangerous. With a free barbell you can just slide it off you. With a smith you're screwed if you can't lift it enough to rack it. Poor kid. We all did stupid shit as 15 year olds.

this is why you always should do full rom

lmao that scream, what a fucking idiot I hope he had a back injury to help him contemplate his stupidity

serves him right for using a smith machine

Anyone know what the injury was? he looks realy fucked under the bar, but once hes out he sort of looks ok, nothing broken

>Ben and has (sic) been able to leave a legacy by donating his tissue and organs to enable recipients have their lives saved and changed forever as a result

Well at least he will be able to help people but i feel for this kid , we have all done stupid things when kids , just this kid payed the price . i workout at home and this is why i don't bench and i use dumbbells .

Neck was crushed i think and he spend the rest on life support

Life is a ruthless, competitive contact sport. Sometimes there are casualties.

>guillotine machine

Then he deserved his fate.

its unfortunate but this is what happens when you ego-lift without taking precautions

god women are so fucking retarded

holy fucking shit i wish she had died

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

BENCH HARDER BENNY

HOLY FUCKING KEK
BENCH HARDER BENNY YA DUMB CUNT

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

Gotta get Arnold's chest
>BENCH HARDER BENNY!

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

BENCH HARDER BENNY IN THE HEAVEN'S GYM MAY ZYZZ SPOT YOUR POOR SOUL!

> we all killed ourselves at 15 year old

>one less idiot in this world doesn't even make me flinch.

BENCH HARDER BENNY

Breast in peace boyo

god this reminds me of the retards in every gym I got to who squat RIGHT OUTSIDE THE FUCKING POWERRACK. like nigga are you kidding me ? and then one of these fuckers almost dies because of it. like jesus fucking christ why am I the only sane person using the safeties ? are people all retarded ?

Bench harder benny!

That's a bit harsh don't you think?

question is would you be liable if she dies while you are spotting her ?

>are people all retarded ?
like probably cracker like fuck

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

How many plates was that? 2 or 3

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

You dont need the rack for safety, you can just drop the weight if you do it correctly m.youtube.com/watch?v=9T-zHRO42rY

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

Pretty sad but why the fuck would a skinny-ass kid try to immediately go to 2pl8? I'm a skelly and I started with pathetic weights so I don't fucking die in the gym of all places.

BENCH HARDER BENNY

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

This is why you'll never make it lol

BENCH HARDER BENNY

>Smithmachine
>Bar aimed at necklevel
>2plate @ 100 lbs BW

I see nothing but intentional suicide

Maybe he read on misc that the average lifter with "good genetics" starts with 225 lb bench.

trick question, he's a Queenslander. All's right in the world down undah ;)

well then her genes would die off there
probably better for everyone

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

Crazy to think that this could have happened to me at 15. Did the exact same thing as a kid but instead it was squats. I guess the stop saved me from having my neck crushed. Didn't even realise how lucky I was until now, was able to walk it off and just had a dodgy back for a couple of weeks

Honestly I cannot understand what the fuck he was thinking, my gym has some dopey 15 year olds but even they aren't stupid enough try that sort of crap.

Either this kid seriously miscalculated the weight on the bar or he was the pinnacle of autism. Probably a bit of both.

>fail miserably and live
>walk it off and try again at lower weight next set
>nobody remembers in five years

>fail miserably and die
>Everybody remembers you as a scrawny DYEL retard

>gurl powerlifters!! XD
Why do we not have male only gyms yet

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

BENCH HARDER BENNY

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

Fate's a cruel mistress user

Bench harder benny!

Kid probably died from taking advice on this board. Im just waiting for someone to post it now

Kids should not be gymceling at all, don't they have sports and just hanging around with friends and girls to do instead? Incel planet is reality it seems

>Also practice getting stuck under the bar just in case.
Oh sure, next time in the gym i will go to the bench just to lay the fkn bar on me for a few minuts while everyone looks at me like a retard.
Top stuff, your advice.

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

This is Australia. Every male worth his shit is in the gym at 15

Ive always thoughts gyms are very unregulated in relation to its potential dangers. I see so many people on the daily doing the behind the neck presses and I can practically hear their labrums tearing. Who woulda thunk proper form is so important. I cringe as I see the average Joe destroying their bodies. But the real dumbfucks, they die.

*thought

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

BENCH HARDER BENNYBOY!

What fucking faggots, if I was an australian 15 year old, I would spend all my day outside with friends.

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

Living (dead) proof numales can't into gym

BENCH HARDER BENNY

You don't have a brain.

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

Should have let it drop on her.

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

BENCH HARDER BENNY

BENCH HARDER BENNY

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

BENCH HARDER BENNY

BENCH HARDER BENNY