I told my friend at the gym today that when I shower, I shampoo my hair...

I told my friend at the gym today that when I shower, I shampoo my hair, and then just wash with warm water everywhere else. He said this was weird.

Is this actually weird? What does everyone else do?

No.
As long as you are clean then its fine. Some people are retarded about cleanliness and think because they stink after 12 hours without a shower that everyone does.

If you worked a job with lots of grease and oil getting on you, or getting very dirty, then you would need to wash with soap. If you just get sweaty and not dirty then water is fine.

That said, its worth exfoliating pretty regularly for skin health.

My normal morning routine is: brush teeth > shave (head + face) > lukewarm shower with no soap > get dressed > go to work.
I still use soap once per week or so.

You should at least soap the essential parts
face, arse, pits, bollocks

No, I only shampoo. Soap is only necessary if you are especially dirty, like rolled in shit all day dirty.

You guys are some gross fucks. You actually walk around without washing your ass for a week? If you have access to a shower and soap, fucking use it.

Get in the shower, rinse myself everywhere with warm water, shampoo my hair, rinse that, shampoo my body, rinse that, take a cold shower for a minute or two, dry myself off.
I find the fact that you don't wash your body with a shower gel or shampoo or soap or whatever weird, but it doesn't matter as long as you're actually clean.

Haven't shampooed for like 2 years. I use body wash often though, I work a manual labor job and get fairly sweaty.

I use shower gel for my body with one of those exfoliation brushes, use a milder soap on my face and wash/condition my hair every few days. I've never really showered with just water but I don't think I'd really feel clean without using at least a bit of soap. it's down to you though, if you feel fine and don't stink then go for it.

id probably get out smelling like shit if I did this plus you shouldn't be shampooing that often nigga

I just use soap and focus on the crotch, ass and pits. I rarely shampoo. I find that my hair looks best when I just wash it with cold water only.

I fell for the no-shampoo meme on Veeky Forums a long time ago and it turns out it wasn't really a meme. Hair is healthier than it's ever been.

Soap? Try it some time.

Using it all the time will dry out your skin, and to counter that your body may overproduce oil making you greasy and smelly.
I started feeling way fresher after mostly dropping soap.

Worked as a male model
>inb4 LARP
most of the guys I worked with just did rinsing with cold showers. Cleared my skin up and stopped my face from being super oily.
It's not a meme, used to break out all of the time. Now I don't. Also checked.

Both shampoo and soap are largely unnecessary

This.
I'm a smelly boy so I shower every day with soap under arms and round me bits, but I know people who can go 3 days without a shower and smell peachy

I shampoo and wash my pits and ass with a little bit of soap.

I sometimes do that. I also try to wash as little as possible in general as it makes my skin and odour better and you save money on things like moisturizers etc. Unfortunately it's difficult if you have to look sharp several days a week so I'm still trapped in the cycle.

no you silly goy!
it's vital that you remove ALL the natural oils from your skin EVERY day!
otherwise you don't need to buy the moisturizer I'm also selling you!

I hit the upside down triangle with soap then mostly water everything else

elaborate pls
>le u, lele i like u

>tfw my gf prefers when I don't shower
Have I won the jackpot?