What should I meal prep this week, Veeky Forums? I'm bulking

What should I meal prep this week, Veeky Forums? I'm bulking.

>he meal preps

topkek dyel

Pasta and beef

Everything and anything if you're a skellie

Big batch of chili and rice if you're man enough.

So-called 'meal prepping' is a great way to burn yourself out on the whole idea and end up binging on shit you shouldn't be eating.

MAKE ALL YOUR FOOD FRESH FOR EVERY MEAL. If you don't have time to do that then you need to change your priorites.

This is all especially important if you are a fatass trying to lose weight. A large part of 'satiety' is enjoying what you're eating. If you make your meals into some sort of fucked-up punishment then you're less likely to stick to your lifestyle choices with regards to food. Making your meals all into 'leftovers' and too repetitive is a recipe for failure. Don't do it.

Made me lol

I don't get how people prep like this. I bought 3 large tupperwares, and I'll make stuff like chili or spaghetti and store them like that. Then I have some smaller tupperwares I take to lunch. I don't want to wash 40 pieces every week just to get my food, nor do I want that many separate pieces in my fridge. It's much easier just to store it in bulk and portion it out later.

five spice stir fry

>the guy who microwaves chili in the office break room

t. neet

NEET detected

if you are unable to stick to a routine as simple as eating foods you've already made, how the fuck are you even sticking to a workout routine? what do you do in the gym, random meme shit because you wanna keep it fresh?

if you can't live with doing the exact same stuff day in day out for 3 months, you will never make it anywhere. get your priorities check out you weak willed faggot

I'm sure that's better than me I eat tuna/salmon/sardines 3-4 times a week I think one of these days one of colleagues will mow me down with their car.

What if I make the same 2 meals for Lunch/Dinner every day fresh because I'm too much of a brainlet to meal prep more than a day in advance?

> tfw no coworker has ever complained to my face or said anything when I joke about the smell but I still often take the food outside because paranoia

Meal prep is the 1# way to completely fuck up your diet and lose interest. Like its a sure fire way to completely want to stop doing life in general.

Its the dumbest fad there is. make your food fresh and if you dont have the time eat your calories in shakes. eating reheated dry fucking chicken is terrible.

If you are a massive dude and need massive calories throughout the day and are a wagecuck just get mass gainer.

this is the truth. the theoretically most sound is not necessarily the best way to achieve your goals. The ideal way to eat is to find something that helps you stick with your healthy eating patterns.
Meal prepping can soon burn you out, and then you end up binging. If you enjoy meal-prepping and would eat healthy regardless, more power to you. The point im making is that new, not knowledgeable guys force themselves meticulously count calories and once the motivation is lost, they relapse even harder.

your trips command you stick with that

Or just eat more when you're eating. You can easily gorge down 4000cal in four hours if need be, there's absolutely no reason to spread your meals out over the whole day with 8 evenly tiny meals of rice and dried chicken.

Okay, on my lunch break I have to go find a supermarket and a kitchen near the construction site where I can make a fresh meal so I don't "burn myself out"

Fucking NEETs shouldn't be giving advice on this board. You have your own problems to figure out.

Here's what I made today. Easy as fuck to do and it tastes bretty gud.

Minced beef 6-8%
Carrots
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Brown beans
Bulgur

ITS CALLED A SHAKE. YOU MIX POWDER IN WATER AND ITS FOOD YOU STUPID LITTLE FAG

>eat fresh every meal or fail
>recommends a shake

>eat fresh
>nuking dry chicken in the company microwave

Find me a 1000 calorie shake that won't make me shit my pants.
You're the one saying everything has to be fresh.

meal prep thread?

The only thing I really meal prep is my broccoli. I eat about 3 cups, lightly steamed every single day.

besides that, I mainly cook red meats and pork, I am terrible at cooking chicken.

I still live with my dad, he often cooks chicken breast well, which is nice, but i need to figure out how to cook at lot of chicken easily and well.

I already did. Any mass gainer will be 700 calories with water and over 1200 with milk

also
>implying you can fit 1000 calories of chicken in a fucking meal prep container

1000 calories? load it with peanut butter and don't add any fibrous carbs.

>eat fresh
>make a shake

wouldn't meal prep be ideal in this situation?

Are you in prison?

Why do you need 1000g calories of chicken for lunch?

Imprisoned in my mind only, user. What's the matter, don't you find my cooking aesthetically pleasing?

0,75l milk
200g oats
skyr (greek yogurt)
strawberries, banana, blueberries, apples whatever fruit you like
easily 800cals, just add more oats and peanut butter.

I didn't know people that werent competing bodybuilders meal prepped every single meal. Is that a thing?

I genuinely thought meal prep was sorting out your lunches/meals for in work so you didn't go get shit.

That's what everyone I know does anyway op do that shit. Nice n cheap, and stay on macros. Just mix it up so you don't get bored, make it something you're actually gonna wanna eat.

What helped me cook chicken is by brining it. You'll need a lot of salt though.

Just put the chicken you want to cook in a ziplock bag, put enough water in it until it covers the chicken, and then pour in salt. I would look up the exact number, but I usually end up with maybe 1/4 cup of salt per pound of chicken; but that might be too much.

The water can be cold if you like. Just leave the ziplock bag of chicken in the fridge overnight, and your chicken will not only cook better, but taste better.

Isnt white rice bad carbs?

>I don't get how people prep like this
autism

White rice and brown rice are both good

I reduced to almost zero my ingestion of white rice, replacing to whole rice. Is this better or the industry is ripping me?

You're over thinking it. Any rice is fine.

Thanks, bro. I am in a hypocaloric diet and I cant have processed food, you get me?

>I have no willpower: the post

>He doesn't
Neck yourself, neet scum

I get it, but yeah, both rices have their ups and downs.

Brown Rice does have more vitamins, but it does have 80% more natural arsenic than white rice. You can counter this by washing the brown rice in running water for about 30 to 60 seconds.

Brown rice does have more protein, but it also has an anti nutrient that eats protein up, leaving white and brown rice as having about the same amount of protein.

But brown rice is also lower on the glycemic index, so if you have the beetus, you can have brown rice, but not white rice.

In short, pick and choose which rice you want. You eat rice for calories from carbs, not protein.

I feel you. I've been cutting for over five months now. At first, I was super cautious about everything. Ultimately, as long as you're at a deficit and eating sufficient protein, you'll be fine.

>Meal prepping slices of takeout pizza
Wtf?

anyone have any Veeky Forums crock pot recipes?

reheating chicken? eat that shit cold bro

this

these neet cucks saying to make if fresh obviously don't know how the real world works