Tfw too beta to go to a gym by myself, and no friends to go with

tfw too beta to go to a gym by myself, and no friends to go with

Just go. Put some headphones on and do your thing.

Lol what a fuckin pussy ass bitch
You might as well hang yourself LOOL

most people go alone, the people i see go together are usually dyels who barely speak English

Where do you live?

Also:

>being too beta to live

going with friends or gf to the gym is annoying af senpai

Youll never make it you bitch. Man the fuck up,accept your autism and go hard. I didnt know a single soul in my gym when I first arrived. Didnt talk much. People avoided me in the beginning. Now ive got random dudebros greeting me unironically cause Im known as the random guy that lifts the heavy weight.

OMFG stop being a pussy and just fucking GO.

>going with friends or gf to the gym

trust me you dont want to do that, they just get in your way and are pissed when you ignore them.

Buy some weights and work out at home. Or just nut up and go by yourself, its a proven fact that nobody cares about you and what youre doing. Unless you are still young in which case it will go away with age. Everybody there has their own thoughts and none of them are about you, the world doesnt revolve around you and life isnt a movie about you. Nobody cares so just go and stop being a little bitch.

only faggots, women, and kids go to the gym with other people. The gym is 80% guys on their own

going with friends, especially if you're doing similar exercises usually makes the gym take twice as long

Can confirm that literally no one at the gym gives a fuck about what youre doing as long as youre not interfering with what theyre doing. Im not a Veeky Forums tier autist but I do have mild social anxiety and was worried about my first time at the gym. Havent had any issues.

OP be glad you've avoided it. As you should know from all the threads here Veeky Forums is lying about people noticing you. The gym is a very social place. People will note everything about you - never any friends, your appearance and social status, what program you are following, your progress. Just like Veeky Forums they don't really care about you at all beyond mild entertainment value with the potential for more. They're always watching.

>The gym is 80% guys on their own
But 50% of guys that can be bothered to pick up a weight are homo. Higher if you count that MSM bullshit.

Yeah people are gauging others social status exactly how? Don't let this faggot deter you op. Get to the gym and make it

Youre missing out then OP. Going to the gym is arguably the best decision Ive ever made and its one of the reasons my life made a complete 360.

nah not really. I only look at dyels if it looks like they're doing an exercise wrong and are going to snap their shit up. I couldn't care less otherwise. I respect them for going to the gym and trying to improve themselves.

Just order some weights and do free weight exercises at home and eat healthier most of your weight loss will be from eating less.It worked for me when i had anxiety.

The gym should not be a social experience

This guy is right OP. You already know your place, yourself. Used equipment can be had cheap. Why add distractions or excuses?

>The gym should not be a social experience
But it is. It always is. Even when it's just you and those two other guys that come in off peak to do their shit and leave. You know the ones I'm talking about.

I never see people going with their friends get a good workout compared to them going alone without distraction.

>wear hoodie
>have headphones in
>lift heavy weight

and no fag will ever bother you