What are some thing that immediately make women become disgusted with you?

What are some thing that immediately make women become disgusted with you?

I realised that speaking quietly or mumbling makes them look shocked and disgusted

Lurking and/or posting on Veeky Forums

I've noticed that exact same thing OP.
I dunno why it is that way. Its like they hate themselves for having to ask: "Speak louder." or "What did you say? :)"
I've noticed also that sometimes when women ""put themselves out there"" even if its just looking at you extra or throwing absolutely stupid dead end comments at you, if you then just take them for their word and dont try to read between the lines and just ignore them or ask them "if its something they want?" they will prob just get irritated.

Fucking hate this shit. I always sound louder in my head than I do to them. I don't get these comments anymore but now I just feel like I'm yelling all the time.

In my experience, it's being too needy/clingy.

Same shit with hunching over. Gotta have good posture and annunciate.

Dont ever talk shit about your gf to your friends, no matter how much you might hate her at the time. Shit will always come back to bite you. Also never yell or scream no matter how fucking dumb shes acting. The second you lose your emotions in front of them you are fucked. I screwed up things with a girl who really was into me because I was being an immature stubborn moron at 25. Learn from me.

eye contact always makes women shy away from me

Smegma

You're either ugly or stare too much

No need. I'm not stubborn, dumb, or 25.

Shite teeth. I've got restricted smiles out of fear for showing teeth. Rip

>I realised that speaking quietly or mumbling makes them look shocked and disgusted

Jesus, this is so true. They'll go from smiling to straight up contemptuous of your very presence as soon as you stutter. It's unreal.

Looking like shit, smelling like shit or acting like a retard.

Wolfbiting.

Believe me. They notice the small cuts around your fingers.

blink more often, prefereably slowly and calm

this

i have to speak loudly to my coworker at work and its fucking tiresome after entire day
and i tend to speak silently for rest of the day and during breaks

im kinda conscious of that nowadys but still

Not all of us are experts user

some women stare at me, i try to do eye contact as well but i always lose and lower my view

Acting cutesy when they want something. I am not fucking guessing. Tell me what you want!

You can yell in extreme circumstances and if you've never yelled before it will put her right in her place.

Walking into the room.

Hits first then gets surprised and cries when she gets hit back.

"Strong women", or girls who say "guys like girls who take charge". 99% of the time they are mistaking being loud for being strong, or they take charge but have no idea what to fucking do and let you do everything when they change their mind 30 seconds later.

You're not fucking strong, I wish you were because I love strong women but you're weak as fuck

If you're not Chad, simply existing is enough

they are truly rare user
my guess is what happens most of the time is they get stuck up too

society only asks for them to be pretty and they can basically get anything they want, this causes the large majority of girls ti basically be 2d and have as much personality as cardboard cutouts

I would put smelling bad and being quiet and reserved/introverted (it comes off as creepy to them, especially if you're a big guy) are probably the top two.

Not being clean shaven
Only model tier guys can pull off stubble on most it just makes them look gross and creepy

There's a strong chick where I work, but she is already taken. Lucky guy, she seems nice and down to earth.

She does not look strong though. Looks good, but does not look strong.

Was blessed with deep and loud voice, people get intimidated by it, but I fukd up my formative years, so I'm shy as fuck

What do

Oops my bad I thought this was a thread about things women do that disgust us.

>this causes the large majority of girls ti basically be 2d
>tfw real 2D women have more personality than that
Oh the ironing

Any mention of video games
Any mention of sports

thats not true. VG and sports are competition and if you think girls arent competitive, youre retarded.

you just cant have them be forefront in your lives like its central to who you are. unless you make money from being involved in sports, they cant be the thing youre inner fire/passion is stoked from.

>tfw women think they are all funny, intelligent people with interesting hobbies until they turn 30 and realize everyone just playing a big joke on them to get into their pants
sad, really

Just going off my own experience. When me and my coworkers talk sports or games at work, the women just look in disgust.

>disliking sports

Fuck em, watching sports games with friends is an awesome experience. Those bitches don't know shit

i played NHL17 with one of the hottest girls i ever dated on the 2nd date. thats sports and vg combined.

i played COD zombies with a different girl on an early date. 8.5/10 an indian chick with borderline-comedicly giant tits. this girl was obsessed with the toronto jays and went to damn near every game.

yeah some girls will hate you for liking vg/sports but that more has to do with their past experience with guys who are into that stuff... they probably just assume youre the same way. You have to be not-a-faggot about it, dont act obsessed and dont be overly/weirdly passionate about it. they'll be cool with it once they know you arent weird about it.

of course, there are also those kinds of people that just "decide" they think something is something they like or not, and will go to their graves holding onto that stance no matter what. fuck those people, guy or girl.

>they'll be cool with it once they know you arent weird about it.
forgot to add, ive never known a girl that didnt want to be included in your activities so she'll probably end up wanted you to include her if it isnt all that bad

Literally my face, I am kinda ugly and have a serious/angry looking expression despite not being serious and/or angry.

>speaking quietly or mumbling makes them look shocked and disgusted
Why is this? I notice it with my gf sometimes if I'm tired. It's Sunday bitch, no time for talking effort, let me fucking mumble.

Fucking THIS. Sometimes I will hold my stare and we'll lock eyes for a few seconds but other times they'll look away and then I just feel like a creep. It shouldn't matter but sometimes I'm literally worried that a girl will scream "STOP LOOKING AT ME YOU WEIRDO!" or something. And then point me out and then everyone will think I'm a pervert or something. So I look away. But then if I look away I just feel like a beta faggot who can't even look a woman in the eyes.

>interesting hobbies
>muh Netflix
>muh GoT
>muh wonder lust with the guurrllls xD
>muh I fucking love science (despite not knowing what a log is)

I wish we could go back to an agrarian society of small subsistence farms.

yeah wed all get a nice, loving, lithe, 15 year old virgin who would cook and clean for us, pity. Oh well, we cant go back.

>we can't go back

You wait and see faggot

Most women are closet lesbians. Real women prefer facial hair

>Most women are closet lesbians
Is that why so many of them are fat?

>caring what women think in the current year

patience, comrades

Girls I've dated said that I'm too aggressive about making moves and a try hard. But then the same girls will say I didn't try hard enough to keep them and I was too distant because I don't react or get angry or I didn't text them for a day or something. Women don't know what they want and they act on their feelings which can change like the wind.

Same here my eyes are so bright green that it scares most girls away even tho I get stared at and recieve complements. So I only occasionally glance at the girl I'm talking usually when I finish a sentence. Otherwise they get caught up in my eyes and like I said it scares them.

Be more assertive (not insertive). It will feel unnatural and you will fuck up, but this all part of the process.

I get hit on when I got stubble and whiskers. Otherwise I look like a kid.

>Anonymous 10/01/17(Sun)11:11:51 No.4305
this

During the first initial conversations I would politely ask the girl if she and her family are healthy. If the girl tells me that someone had cancer or any other disease I would make sure that we would never get together. I just don't want to be with someone for 5 years and than suffer through all the medical trauma that comes with cancer that she may have or pass to our children.

Not seeing them in person often enough, being friendly, not being aggressively sexual with them even when we're just co-workers, being too cocky, not being assertive enough, not grabbing at them enough, saying what I want from them, not acting the right way every moment, having my own life and sense of purpose

Fuck em they're insane

I'm not 100% convinced you know how cancer works user...

Don bee talk shit about your girlfriend period. If you reach the point where you need to talk shit about your girl, you probably should have broken up with her already and need to find some self respect. You're not forced to be with her, so don't act like you're being forced to deal with shit in a relationship.

>projecting this hard

Yeah no...

>chewing with mouth open
>scraping fork on teeth
gas them all

Shit, I'm tired and misread the question. I thought it was things that disgust you about women you meet. My bad.

This. My gf always raises her voice and cries when we fight and I remain calm. One time though we were in the car and she got emotional and started driving like a fuckhead so I yelled, she shit herself (figuratively... probably almost literally) and pulled over immediately so I could get out

Fucking delayed texting
> find tomboy girl
> also watches anime
> like 7/10
> get number send text about a movie we were going to watch
> one hour later get text
> okay maybe she was showering
>Send text beck
>IT TOOK HER 24 HOURS TO REPLY
> dropped

I don't know women detect this, but having deep inner insecurities and being unable to face your own weaknesses.

Ever since I started being able to publicly admit my weaknesses (eg being stupid, making mistakes, etc) and being able to accept being wrong with super cucked statements like "it was me, I messed up, I thought it was X but I screwed up and it's actually Y. Pls no fire / dump", women have suddenly started being the ones who drop their spaghetti around me.

Which is weird because I'm a DYEL moron who autistically lifts, diets religiously, and concede to having a vagina when pressured to drink

Living

I throw it back knowing its meaningless to pursue a harmonious, loving committing relationship since they'll all inevitably cheat off primal instincts

>one of the hottest girls I've ever dated
I know guys that date ugly girls and genuinely think they scored themselves a solid 7
>8.5/10 Indian chick
>>>>Indian chick
this one just completely invalidated your post, even though I completely agree with what you're saying

Show fingers user

Can confirm. I am a really mellow person and always tried to calm my now ex-girlfriend down when she's yelling or crying. Never raised my voice and I never yelled

But the night she dumped me, she was so smug about it and that she had been planning this and I'm going to quietly pack my bags and leave. Then I went completely ballistic and screamed the house down to put her in her place that she doesn't get to treat me like shit or dictate what I do. She started balling her eyes out and cowering with her bedsheets over her face.

After she stopped crying she couldn't do anything but stare at the ground with her head down curled in a ball in the corner. Women are paper tigers, very strong and ballsy until you demonstrate your actual strength and then they just crumple.

Holy shit.

heres a short list.

Scarcity: appearing to be in short supply of women/rejected by women in general. Avoid appearing lonely at all costs

Logic: women don't care what you have to offer them, logically explaining your bank account and biceps will do nothing but kill any emotional connection you had. All she cares about is how you make her feel. Women work on emotion not logic.

Neediness: any interaction with women should be approached with the mentality that YOU are the catch. She is not the prize. You are. Free yourself of any expectations of outcome and talk to her like you would your best friend. Want to eat chicken nuggets. Tell her all about how you love nuggets. It's way more stimulating than "what do you do for a living"

Bad eye contact: this is a big one. If you break eye contact with her before she does to you, may as well save time and start masturbatory now. You're going home alone tonight. Her eyes will tell you more than anything else about her body. Look where they dart, is she looking at your lips? Are her pupils dilated? These are good signs.

Indirectness: you are a fucking man, a leader. Act like it. You don't need to outright say "I wanna fuck you" but conversations about the weather and their job are a huge fucking turnoff. Talk sexy, think sexy. For example, is she a nurse? Don't say "oh that's interesting" try "oh, sexy nurse". BE DIRECT! Trust me, being subversive about your intention is way more of a turnoff than just being a fun sexy guy.

I'll work on your farm, bro

being short

Use that one sparingly and strategically, with just cause, and it's super effective. Overdo and you turn into an abusive jerk. Don't be that guy.

Beards are an excellent way of flaunting your high T levels.

No, you're just unattractive. If you aren't making them juice up by looking at you, game, especially inept game, won't do much for you.

So much this. Had a thing for this one girl who i thought was strong and confident. Ask her tough questions about herself that a person who has any sort of self-relfection has, "I don't know" is the most typical response. Realize after a month of getting to know her that she's a basic fuckgirl and just pretending. She is weak as fuck and just trying to fake strength. So irritating.

Whenever I try to talk to women about anything in depth about philosophy, politics, art or music 95% of the time they immediately get disgusted. It's like they get disgusted the instant I bring up any sort of remotely complex conversation. If I don't keep it simple as fuck about boring shit like netflix, tv shows, movies and top 40 music then almost all women I've talked to instantly become disgusted.

I think it's because they are just too normie and realize I'm not a normie who is content just watching netflix, eating, and fucking for the rest of my life.

>get disgusted the instant I bring up any sort of remotely complex conversation.

Yep, don't engage women you've just met on a logical level. Ever.

Give them a brief smile to acknowledge that you locked eyes then continue on with your business. It's less awkward than continuing to state or looking away quickly.

It's not just women I've just met. There is a co-worker of mine who is a musician (she is studying classical voice at university) and considers herself to be this super enlightened artist but it's impossible to have a thoughtful conversation about anything that isn't music. I've known her for like 6 months. My opinion of her went from first being a well-rounded and cultured person into a basic normie who also happens to like classical music.

kek thats the funniest picture ive seen in a while ffs

For you.

Taking things seriously.
Like anything, even death. You gotta joke about everything, especially your own ego.

Never listen to what a girl says when she complains about your behavior in a disrespectful way like that.

To them it comes off sa being weak, women want the man to lead and to make all the decisions himself

When I talk about myself, when I do anything that isn't about them or include them in the picture.

>relatively deep voice
>sound alpha as fuck if you heard it without the visual
>speak very bluntly
>not a huge dude so this combo just looks like I'm trying to be an asshole

>haveartificially speak with a higher voice just to be heard over loud noises
>get congested a lot so sometimes I sound nasally anyway

Having shitty breath breath is a turn off for anyone

I have tinnitus and partial hearing loss and I’m fucking loud in all kinds of settings.

>people think I’m being assertive / cocky / arrogant
>just deaf

Lol

This

Never talk about other girls!!!!!!

Bro what kind do you have, the high frequency loss kind I assume? Do you wear hearing aids?

Do this and then look away if you feel like you can't hold eye contact any longer.

People who treats service industry workers like shit, and people with greasy hair and yellow teeth

>never talk about other girls

Not true. If you can slip it in there that you have women in your life it increases your value in her eyes.

No. I showed my wife Veeky Forums and she was intrigued by it and found it funny.

they see my 40k army

CRYING/showing weakness

>Have a police Sargent for a dad who raised me all on his own
>Raised to be a tough, assertive girl
>Very loud and abrasive
>Every guy who gets close to me feels intimidated by my authoritarian personality
>Dad used to tackle me and rough play with me since I was 5
>When I flirt I punch or shove them while blushing with a smile and giggling while I do this
>"Femnon why you so mean? You're a bully!"
>TFW I just want to be a meek shy girl but instead I'm a bully

I've noticed that girls hate it if you reveal that you've put any amount of effort into the things you're good at; that is to say, everything you do should appear effortless, and you should barely notice the things you're good at

you're ripped as fuck? never tell them you go to the gym or lift or diet or whatever, instead say some shit like "idk i do some pushups in the morning"

you're smart as fuck? have good grades? never reveal the amount of time you spend studying, instead say something like "haha idk i actually spend a lot of time messing around"

you're super good looking? have awesome hair or skin? never reveal your moisturizers or hair care routine, say something like "idk i drink a lot of water" or "haha i just wake up and my hair looks like this"

now this isn't necessarily a bad thing because you shouldn't ever talk about yourself to begin with because no one gives a shit about your routine, or your interests or hobbies, but it's just something I've noticed with girls. subsequently, I never talk about myself (my day, my interests, my hobbies, anything involving me) around girls, i always either talk about them, someone else, or some subject unrelated to me. I've also noticed this serves the double purpose of making me seem more mysterious. I've also noticed that wwwaaaayyyy too many people talk about themselves wwwaaayyy too much.

my face