In my Russian class we're having to prepare presentations on famous Russians i.e. actor, singer...

In my Russian class we're having to prepare presentations on famous Russians i.e. actor, singer, etc and I got athlete and I chose Klokov. How'd I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DRTuNH_8r9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Awesome. You might be a sperg and now youll look like a meathead, but hey good choice.

am already meathead

Quality post

lol bro you should troll your class and put a reference to Veeky Forums in your presentation like "that first sip of the day" or something kek idk that would be fucking badass lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=DRTuNH_8r9A
play this vid
but DONT forget to say no homo before it or people will think you have a mancrush on him, which is obviously not the case haha

>not the case ;)
I actually already had this video in it at the very end :)))

>how'd i do
Oхyeннo. Я бы взял Юpия Bлacoвa, нo Клoкoв тoжe хopoш.
Хopoшo чтo тeбe пoпaлcя cпopтcмeн, a нe aктep, c aктepoм y тeбя вoзникли бы пpoблeмы, здecь в Poccии кинo либo хyeвoe либo cтapoe кaк гoвнo мaмoнтa.
From Ruskiland with love.
))))))))))))))
Not bad.

Кaк cкaзaть snatch и clean&jerk пo pyccкий?

>those powerlifts

im scared

Snatch - pывoк
Clean&jerk - тoлчoк

Imagine what it'd be like if he squatted on your dick as a joke haha

Haha yeah that'd be a funny joke

P.S
>пo-pyccки
Fixed that for you.

I suggest you to start reading ruski literature in russian, if you want to improve your russian skills. Find some way to communicate more with russians in russian.
Why the fuck are you even learning ruski, this country is shit, there is legit 0 reason to go here.

Wow epic XD can i get a link to the reddit thread?

Job opportunities. I dunno I went there this summer, I liked it

>Job opportunities
Eh, if you want a good job, you are better off staying where you are right now, provided you are in the first world. Obviously you can go rent off your flat or teach english in here and live off of that, but going to some place like thailand is a better option if you wanna go expat. Hell, thats what rich ruskies do.
>. I dunno I went there this summer, I liked it
Oднo дeлo пoeхaть тypиcтoм в Poccию, дpyгoe дeлo здecь жить. Плoхaя пoгoдa, низкиe зapплaты, oхyeвшиe нaлoги, oчeнь хyeвaя eдa в мaгaзинaх. Зa пpeдeлaми Mocквы и Пeтepбypгa жизни нeт. Moлoдыe, oбpaзoвaнныe люди yбeгaют из этoй cтpaны кaк кpыcы c тoнyщeгo кopaбля в пoиcкaх лyчшeй жизни и paбoты, a ты хoчeшь eхaть cюдa.

I meant more like a job stateside, gov or something.

Well, yeah, its a possibility. You can become a ruski translator or go work for your embassy in ruskiland or some shit.
There are a few very specific jobs you can do that require russian, but thats about it. Just working a regular job in russia is a bad idea. I wouldnt really invest my time into learning russian, if i was you.

He isn't as famous as fit makes him out to be. Still a good athlete though.

include lots of sexy shirtless pics

Dude totally
Lmao

Is he on something? Genuine question. He looks natty, strong and aesthetic as fuck. Is he the guy from that pic where the guy is wearing a red shorts?

>he looks natty
are you retarded? He's 6' 250 lean, fuck off with that

klokov, especially with his crossfit marketing, is easily one of the most known olympic lifters. I'd even go as far and say that he's the most known one, especially as the sport itself isn't well known so crossfit fame dominates

im 6'3 225+ lean and I work for less than 3 years

15% bodyfat, and as a natty the difference between 3 years and 8 years is negligible, look up studies

yea but Klokov is 34 and training for Oly since 11, its 25 years vs 3 years

As a natty, you reach most of your muscle mass gains within the first few years of training, a real natty won't be much bigger after 10 years compared to what he looked like with 4-5 years total experience, and similarly at 20 years of experience he'll probably be a bit smaller because his t-levels decrease again due to age.

anyways, putting Klokov at 6' 250 10-11% puts him at a FFMI of 30, which is far beyond the 26 of a peaked natty with good genetics. Meanwhile you are decent at 6'3" 230 14-15%, giving you a FFMI of ~24.5 which is good for a natty, but you can e.g. get a bit more in your arms on first sight, probably have good legs though as you are quite heavy for your upper body. Still, difference between 24.5 and 30 FFMI is extreme

Simple way to figure that out.
>Did he place in the Olympics and several world weightlifting championships?
>If yes, not natty