Doing squats in pajamas

>doing squats in pajamas
>pants just ripped
Im stuck in the bathroom guys what do i do

go home
how bad is the rip?

also I'm jelly of your lack of care to go out in public in pajamas

Help

You can get out of this alright, assuming you're wearing underwear. How far to the door?

Nice Chucks.

Uni gym, door is across building on different floor

Just walk your happy ass out the front door and don't look anybody in the eye

Also, livestream it for our amusement.

ripped my underwear once while squattiI was wearing basketball shorts at the time so I spent a good minute grabbing my own ass to make sure it was the underwear and not the shorts

Another time I squatted in swim shorts and ripped those as well. No hole though, just popped a seam

You won't look anymore stupid having a rip in your pants than you already do wearing pyjamas to the gym

This

>easy access

Let me tell you something OP. All my workout shorts have that liner inside, that inside underwear.

Once, for a heavy squat (I go atg all the time) while I was bulking so my shorts fit smaller than usual, I ripped my shorts. It was a loud rip, I actually thought I snapped some shit. My wife pointed out the big hole on my shorts, so I just ripped them and continued my workout wearing just the "underwear" piece. Pr'd at 405lbs that day

>take shirt off
>tie it around your hips

just go home. no one's going to stare. just untuck your shirt. you have underwear right? no one's going to notice.

Assuming you have underwear, just finish your workout. That's what i did.

>those shoes

this. if you have a undershirt/wifebeater on then there should be no problem

Chuck's suck and fuck

Did this in the first grade when I pissed myself lol but with a sweater

lel

uwu

>Americans go in public in their pajamas

kek
I thought this was an /int/ meme

poor college students don't give a fuck

Leave while you still have the post-squat pump in your glutes. People will be too busy mirin to realize that your ass is out.

finish your workout you fucking puss

are you still in the bathroom op? follow-up?

finish your workout fag

Ripped two of my boxers squatting. Decided to get stretchy ones.

Roommate ran me a pair of shorts, finished the workout