Best way to properly prepare for a 6-day water-only fast? I don't want to die

Best way to properly prepare for a 6-day water-only fast? I don't want to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication
abc.net.au/science/articles/2012/07/24/3549931.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication

>Water intoxication mostly occurs when water is being consumed in a high quantity without adequate electrolyte intake.

You must be retarded to try it out. Thank you for not procreating

I am gonna do it. I can consume smart water or some shit. Maybe Gatorade.

> Went out with a bird in HS who was mental.
> She did this every week
> 6 days water, 1 day binge
> Repeat

Ended up fucking up her liver, had to take pills three times a day and attend councilling.

> Broke up with her after she got a little to crazy for me
> telling me if I ever talked to another women she would tell everybody I raped her.
> Found out she stopped taking the pill to get pregnant on the sly.
> Luckily anorexia mode fucked up her fertility
> Afterwards discovered she was cheating on me with like three dudes.

Shame. Crazy bitches are the best lays.

I am gonna do it like once or twice and never do it again.

Gatorade would completely defeat the purpose of whatever you're doing because it is just sugar calorie-wise.

Look up juice diets.

I did a 16 day water fast, Wouldn't do it again. Lying down my heart rate was 100+ and i almost blacked out every time i stood up. Just diet and exercise regularly.

Just put some salt and sugar in a glass now and then. It's disgusting but basically all you need.
Or just waste money on gatorade.

Don't bother. You need a sustainable diet if you're looking to stay in shape. Six days of not eating has some serious long term drawbacks.

If you're that desperate to lose weight and lack the discipline to control your intake then do a 5:2 diet, keep at it for at least a month and then push for a 4:3.

My sister does a 5:2 and she lost loads of weight in three months. Ended up going to 6:1 because she didn't want to lose anymore.

>all this misinformation about water fasting
wew lad Veeky Forums is retarded

I am trying to lose as much weight as I can in 30 days for an alumni rugby game. I was gonna try it this week and if it went well, I would try another water-only diet in 2 weeks. I do not care about long-term health problems.

Go for it then, senpai. Enjoy getting ragged about by the other [non-malnourished] players.

I don't need to know a whole lot about water fasting to know it is not worth whatever it is trying to accomplish.

exactly
you don't know jack shit lmao

Have you done any research at all? Christ, you 20 something year old brainlet retards are ruining this board.

Hey Op,

There's always going to be some "miracle" tool that people will tell you is a shortcut to getting what you want. In this case it's water fasting.

I'm assuming your reasons for doing this are to lose weight or are fitness related, and I'm here to tell you that you're making a mistake.

Giving your body nothing but water for an extended period of time can be strenuous and can have several negative impacts on your body.

Now let's hypothetically argue that you can water fast with zero consequences, to what end OP?

If you're struggling with your weight to such a degree that this is the conclusion you come to, you will always struggle with weight. Once your water-fast is over, will you suddenly have developed the proper eating habits and discipline to stay thin? The answer is no.

My advice to you OP is that I know it's hard, but you can do it. Stay disciplined, eat properly, and you can achieve your goals without going to such extreme lengths.

Godspeed user.

Nice source

you wont be playing very well lol

this is bullshit, a 6 day water fast is gonna be amazing for weight control and metabolic/general health.

not a risk.
the morbidly obese have been fasted for 1yr+ for with only occasional electrolyte supplementation. Have a sugar free gatorade if youre worried.

abc.net.au/science/articles/2012/07/24/3549931.htm

Theres a difference between occasional lengthy fasting and a full blown eating disorder that resulted in malnutrition.

true, but IF and lengthy fasts done in a planned manner and sustainably have been shown to result in weight loss in animals and humans with additional metabolic benefit outside of weight loss.

Ever heard of pedialyte gay boy?

This is it.