Do bros lift on sundays? i seen empty gyms are you guys resting?

do bros lift on sundays? i seen empty gyms are you guys resting?

what do you do on rest days?

>no
>Sunday is rest day
>watch cooking network and fap

>what do you do on rest days?
masturbate

How did you manage creep shot? I’m always afraid of getting caught.

I go out with friends and watch football on Sunday. It’s muh cheat day :)

I do, sunday/tuesday/thursday as my lifting days
saturday is rest day
all other days I run a mile or two

ya gotta be sneaky

friday and sunday I rest. nothing changes in my daily routine just dont go to the gym those days.

Yes. I lift every day but Saturday.
I go to the game on Saturdays or do something else if it's away. Either way, it's my day to crack a cold one open with the boys during bulking season.

Creep

>taking your shoes off for this
Begone, stupid thots

why do you fap to the cooking network XD

first off you gotta be good looking (or atleast semi) that way girls will atleast orbit around you

if you ugly af theyll think twice about getting close to you

No rest for me, brah. I'm far away from home. From my son, from my wife.
I have nothing to do, so I lift.
I'm actually at the gym right now.

>all these lifts are my mental backup
h-hold me bros.

>tfw lifting doesn't make me feel better about my shit situation anymore

Today was leg day, but I only spent forty minutes in the weight room instead of the usual hour and a half. Finished off with some light cardio bc I really do need to lose weight. Tomorrow is chest and shoulders, looking forward to it.

>tfw i go to gym at times just to scope out the qts as thats the only interaction with females i get

Nah I'm currently doing mon-tues, thurs-fri.

ya I lift only on weekends so Fri/Sat/Sun

I workout almost everyday. I live very close to work and a gym; working out is a must since I don't move around much outside of working out. Albeit, I don't lift everyday. Somedays I just walk to the treadmill for an hour and watch TV.

Takes me back to fond memories.

I lift Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. I used to do cardio on rest days but my new outdoor job has me constantly recovering. I'm bored a lot now.

I hate it when women do this shit.

You knew exactly what the fuck you were doing when you wore those yoga pants that barely fit you bitch.

Planet fitness? What kinda shill bullshit is this?

I just got back from the gym, so yeah I lift on sundees

Same.

I lift sundays, rest days are my busiest school days so I'm doing schoolwork then. But the real question is what do I do with the rest of my 22 hrs when I'm not at the gym ok gym days?

deployed?

The master race of gyms, DYEL.

On rest day I am thinking why fart + shit = shart and not fit

Sunday is rest day as commanded by fucking God Himself you dumb fuck

Holy fuck that has been my feel for the last year
Moving to a a city that's over a thousand times bigger than my current one though in like 2 weeks, can't wait to go to a bigger gym with tons of qts

Sunday is the Lord's day, you heathen.

they're busy watching a bunch of millionaires disrespect the flag and anthem!

On Sunday's I run 10 miles to make sure my cardio is decent.

This makes me happy that I wear joggers to the gym and avoid looking like fap material for creeps on Veeky Forums.

Lift and run on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday; Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday kickboxing. Sunday is my only true rest day and it always makes me depressed that I can't train. I usually end up just studying.

>gym close
>threadmill that far away
explain