R8 M8s

18yo
Pump here
Natural (Obviously)

You should have your neck surgically shortened, giraffe man.

Enjoy all the free pussy you're gonna fuck.

Diet?

Photo's blurred as fuck. You can clearly see my jaw in the pic. Necks normal.
Thanks friendo
My diet's pretty terrible. Lots of junk food and carbs. I'm young and naturally very thin so I can eat whatever I want, but I find it hard to gain weight. I train X6 a week, everything twice a week.

Lifting since 14 and I don't look this good now at 18 lol

Luckily I lost my enjoyment from lifting so I'm not even (too) jealous

Are you the calisthenics man?

Fucking go back man. Don't give up. I've only been training since 16 but I dragged myself into the gym every single time, even when I felt like going home and playing videogames. Self discipline is probably the most important skill you can have in life. Prove to yourself you can conquer it.
No, never done calisthenics. Weights only.

What's your height?

6'1"

Lol that framelet angle. Take one straight on if you think you are so big.

Topkek

look good mane, weight?

Chip on your shoulder mate? I don't think I'm big, where are you getting that idea from?
Thanks man. I'm pretty skinny, 78KG/172lbs.

looking very good for a natural. Post a front pic tho, angles can be misleading af

how much do you bench?

what do you do for abs?

what to focus on? I'm working on getting bigger lats
mirin core

Thanks man. I have piss all proper front pics, since I only really take pictures if I feel I look good. I'll try find some regardless.
1RM bench is 130KG. Bench between 90-100 for reps. I don't have any strict routine for abs, generally do a conglomeration of planks, crunches, superman (supermen?) with a medicine ball on my core. Do a couple sets of each in a circuit. Generally I feel my deadlift works my abs the most, but I definitely feel stronger on my deads when I commit to direct ab work.

Stronk physique. Only thing I'd nit-pick would maybe be upper chest? I find cable flyes starting down and ending high great for hitting it. Can get a great squeeze.

I mean, I'd let you ravage me.
N-no homo obviously haha...

stupid fucking frog poster
get off my board

EAT nigga. Eat 3K+ calories and go to the gym as much as possible.

but muh vascularity/core

>"huuuurrr my diet is shit i can eat whatever i want look at my genetics"
>i live in the gym

stfu faggot

The first thing I noticed was your delts. Start doing a set of lateral raises every day and you'll look much better.

thx for the advice bro

You have a similar body type to me, and I never gained fat or lost vascularity. Your body will react the same way. Trust me on this one.
You're a loser with a chip on your shoulder. I'm an ectomorph, I find it hard to gain weight. I don't see how this can be misconstrued as boasting. Same thing with the "I live in the gym comment" - Oh yeah, guess I shouldn't tell people to hit everything twice a week to achieve optimum growth, because it might sound narcissistic to some autist. Off yourself, you fucking fag.

keep those noodle arms and pencil neck forever then big boy