Hello, I'm a woman and the only reason I come here is to ogle your hot bodies

Hello, I'm a woman and the only reason I come here is to ogle your hot bodies.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I'm a man and the only reason I come here is because this is the closest thing to social interaction I have most days.

This desu senpai

>Hello I'm a flamingly homosexual man and the only reason I come here is ogle your hot bodies, masturbate, and swallow my own jizz, imagining it's YOURS
ftfy

Thats dark... and sad.... 10/10 want to share a beer?

I'd be down, I was planning to go to the gym and then drink rum later.

Do you actually believe there are no girls on the internet, user?

>claims to be female
>posts a completely unrelated photo

Let's see you if you just come here to look at us.

No makeup though, you've been warned

fuck off

>43063678

>it's a london episode
My Favorite

Pls be in london

Sharpie in pooper. Nao.

L O N D O N

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

L U B B O C K
U
B
B
O
C
K

Do you want to be blacked?

is your name alison?

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

L B L O C K
B
L
O
C
K

I hope you fall in a volcano you pathetic cunt

P E N R I T H
P
E
N
R
I
T
H

Is your name Ygritte?

post pusy and pooper

Kill yourself

GOLDEN ONE PLS GO

Post dick

what kind of replies were you expecting?

M E L B O U R N E
and also
>fit
>hot bodies
You do realise than only 1/10 people that browse fit actually lifts

>You do realise than only 1/10 people that browse fit actually lifts

Putting serious effort into bettering yourself is already a highly attractive quality, user.

Ccccchecked

stop beating around the bush and post tits

K A N E O H A E B A Y

how do you know

What's your favorite body type

fukc off WHOOre this is a GAY only zone

Youre a little qt, dont pay attention to nay sayers.
Envious limp wristed liberal homos browse Veeky Forums to talk shit.
They arent Veeky Forumsizens bb

Embarrassing

Why are you white knighting on an anonymous anime board that is commen mistaken as othe things

This isn't /soc/ bitch. Fuck off or post tits and pooper.

If she looked like a whore i wouldnt, but shes clearly an innocent young girl who likes kittens....
Ok i see where youre going with this.

Yeah, post pooper

Ottermode is perfect in my eyes.
A guy doesnt really have to be more built than that to look good.

What about THICC

Listen, little baby.You're gonna get a lot of hateful and degrading comments. But that's not what I'm about. Let me just say you are perfect the way you are. PERFECT. You hear me sugar? Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

waiter, you gave me half a fucking dish of pasta. Where is the other half?

is trap?

Also good but a bit too much.
Can appreciate the effort put into getting that size, though.

I dont mind the comments. I posted myself because was right. I'm only here to perv after all.

>beer
enjoy your estrogen

VLADIVOSTOK

We could share a bullet

P-post more of yourself pls

>lift for years natty, minimal gains and rarely get mired and get barely any (you)'s

>female posts not even a full body shot and gets (you)'s out the wazoo

why even keep lifting?

what is it all for?

women live life on easy mode until around ~35 or so
a man must earn everything they get

Are you just some cardio bunny then

Maybe because you aren't a female and will not be easily mired like that?

L O N D O N

As men we spend our lives earning.
Women spend their lives receiving.
We go to war, sacrifice ourselves. We want to get fit, it takes half a decade. Traditonally if you wanted the girl, you had to fight with other men for her hand. A mans life is constant competiton, ceaseless hours of hardwork, discipline, and the pain itself is your reward.

Women on the otherhand, get everything on a silver platter. All they have to do is not eat like a fucking walrus. And even then they still get all kinds of attention and goodies.

But that is the essence of what it means to be a man. To not receive credit, to not complain, to ignore pain, to overcome obstacles, to fight and compete and achieve and discipline and sacrifice.
If you succeed you will still be hated.
If you fail you will be hated just as much.
A mans life is hardship and i would have it no other fucking way

Time to fap

Mab?

Scott?

You're a whore.

BE GONE THOT IF MY POST ENDS IN 0 - 9 OR IS DUBS YOU HAVE TO LEAVE

Shiro pls

>what is it all for?

For yourself.
Not for (you)'s or anybody else.
You've already started the process so you probably already feel a little better, and the results you feel on the inside are more important than the results you see on the outside.
Though, you may wanna check your routine if you've been lifting for years and you barely see any serious results on your body.

you fucked up man
now we're stuck with this ho

Yeah that guy clearly has a difficult time keeping his test up.

Wow you have to leave now what an incredible get.

Now get out.

0 though 9.

2 is in between 0 and 9. I win.

How are you actually on this site? Shouldn't the talk of Niggers, MAGA, there are only two genders, women shouldn't lift, women are only good for sex etc. scare you off?

>just be yourself meme

s t i c c

Well, worked for me since when I was a fat fuck. Nothing like self-hatred to make you change.

no amount of lifting will make me taller user
I know height isn't the be-all-end-all of attractiveness, and I have a pretty good selection of activities and hobbies I do, but all this doesn't make it suck any less when you get rejected cause you didn't get enough ATCG's in your height genes
I still move on and improve, but it can be tough after a while
sorry for the blogpost

>Hello, I'm a woman
You mispelled 250 pound very not passable tranny.

I've been on this site for 5 years.

Well my nigga, if you are short, why don't be short and have a nice body instead of being short without it? You can only improve. Veeky Forums height standards are mostly a meme either way.

man here, ama

>attentionwhore gets what it wants
>absolute state of Veeky Forums
This is exactly why ""people"" who lift for womemes are not only subhuman, but also retarded. Fucking orbiting motherfuckers.

I tried.
But she is not listening and accepting my God given authority as a man over her.
Where is the man that is in charge of you? I'm going to have to contact him and get him to make you leave. Provide me with your father's/elder brother's/ husband's email so I may contact him. Don't worry I will tell him to only beat you lightly.

Why are we giving this slut any attention? Total attention whore and here we are acting absolutely pathetic over half a face and a timestamp.

Ive pretended to be a woman once, and i know how badly it sucks not getting your attention.
So i am happy to provide this sweet angel with attention. I lose nothing, and maybe, just maybe, she might crack a smile, and the world will light up, and she can float on a cloud to the sky. Why do you have a problem with this?

Kys and gtfo

Bump

Fuck off cunt

beautifully said

>Where is the man that is in charge of you? I'm going to have to contact him and get him to make you leave. Provide me with your father's/elder brother's/ husband's email so I may contact him. Don't worry I will tell him to only beat you lightly.

All the men in my life are out making the big bucks as I stay in the kitchen to follow my duty as a woman and make sandwiches, user. Really, you should know better than to bother any them over something as mere as this, you'd interfere with their destiny to become true MANLY MEN, providers of the family and rulers of the top of the food chain.

What did you expect some bread? I bet you would fatty. Listen, I'm not some kind of health freak. I do MDMA, Ketamine, etc. But you know what I don't do? Bread.

>Hi user, I'm a grill
>Guaranteed 900 replies

Why do I bother reading these threads?

Hi
How does rejection feel from a woman's point of view?

BC u too are bored af

The world would be a better place if women got more attention for their achievements and less attention for being whores. This thread is a symptom of this sorry state of affairs that understandably upsets some of us.

This is now a food thread

Put a burka on, unplug your computer, and go sit in the kitchen and think about what a bad girl you have been, getting on a man's lifting forum and talking to strange men. You are a bad girl and you need to be punished.

But brother, a thread for attention doth not a whore make. I do not condone whoredom, but i believe this fair maiden (fedora tip upon her) to be innocent of this charge.
Maybe instead i encourage her admiration for a sick PHYSIQUE.

Do you have a cat?

Okay, but I absolutely cannot wear the burka. It interferes with my line of vision as I make sandwiches and I must practice my sandwich making technique until perfection.