ITT: Veeky Forums approved careers

ITT: Veeky Forums approved careers
inb4 tradecucks

Army/special forces

>inb4 some of the most physically active careers out there

Just how much of a queer are you?

(Chase what you like doing)

i don't want to be a moneylet, why would i?

>moneylet

Journeyman commercial HVAC tech reporting in. I make $38/hr. What do you make, NEET?

B4 wage slave in Audit. I can hit on lower class girls pretty easily though, can't go after the consulting/IB chicks. Feels bad man.

I'm a personal trainer

IT help desk

anything in construction
military
law enforcement
firefighter
who /classically masculine/ here?

Airforce PMEL technician here. Literally get paid to work out for an hour and a half a day instead of being in the lab. God bless my commander the gym.

Is that annoying? I've thought about doing this, but obese people asking me about spot reducing and toning would make me go insane

>Journeyman HVAC
>$38/hr
I'm a 4th year Electricians apprentice making $42/hr

Seems fair. Our working range for voltage tops out around 480 volts. I've seen the kinds of horror shows that come with really high voltage arc flashes and I definitely think you deserve the money that comes with that kind of risk.

I've worked too many shitty jobs for worse pay to care, I started at 15$/hr and can make up to 25/hr. If you can do it and you work for money then do it.

Acting and modeling
Depends really. Most guys in the military aren't huge but like kinda Veeky Forums with high bodyfat

>Data entry
>18/hr
>Loadsa student debt

A-at least I'm getting years of experience

>failed at my recent attempt to escape being a wagecuck
Is suicide a career?

My living situation is shit, and this definitely isn't fixing it.

>Data entry
You're so replaceable it isn't funny

be disabilities support worker. Take individuals to gym. Everyone loves that you help them be healthy and you get to lift as well.

>student debt

Why do you have student debt if you're doing unskilled work?

Either something like police/army (active work) or something like Medicine. Seem to be quite a few medfags lurking this board over the years.

Park Ranger

Because he either got a useless meme degree with no jobs in the field, or he can't figure out how to apply his skillset professionally. Either way, enjoy having some software dev automate your job away data entry user.

I'm working at cotsco currently and im considering going to trade school for HVAC, I live in arizona so the money is good out here for it.

How do you like it?

What about cook, chef, and eventually restaurant owner, is it fit?

i really don't think so. horrible hours, very stressful work. i have never seen a restaurant worker who's fit besides bartenders.

HVAC is a shit job aside from the pay.

I just got hired as a Forester.
Going to be lots of cardio.
Excited to get paid to get lean.
My fat ass needs it.

emt because you get to see how unhealthy most of the world is

Standing up all day hours on end, unstable and unreasonable timetable and late/morning shifts will steal your gains.

weight loss is 90% diet 10% exercise

I really like it actually, the work is consistent if you're on the maintenance side. It's a nice mix of problem solving and physical activity. That said there will be days where you're cooking on black rubber roofs, or completely freezing your dick off (though I guess not necessarily in Arizona)

Do what makes you happy

Liar. Google says the average hvac tech earns 22 dollars per hour. How is an apprentice earning almost twice that?

Anything that nets you a cushy 9-5 office job that earns you decent money.

>have 75th percentile after tax income (UK)
>get in at 8, take 2 hour lunch break every other day for the gym
>cushy job i enjoy
>good team full of friends

T. UAT Test Lead at a pension company

>tfw bartender

I do pretty well on the weekends at least, worked 11 - 6 on Saturday and made 280. Solid cash for a college student

>be me
>design things
>hate my life
>go to gym
>feel better

Design what m8

rick is that you?

Tricky Ricky, truly /ourguy/.
>Design ludicrously expensive fashion items coveted by scrawny fashionable people
>Keep telling them that they should lift instead of buying his shit
Based Rick

Regional variation, union vs non-union, how much experience a person has. I would imagine that average includes the first year apprentices that are making $15/hr, but if you're union the pay grade jumps up quickly. From first year to second year I went from earning $15 to $20 an hour